Back to Fundamentals of Graphic Design

CS

May 10, 2018

An ok course for beginners. A bit too basic for someone who has already had experience in design, but is great anyway cause it breaks things back down to the simplest parts to help you remember roots.

GA

Aug 21, 2018

Very interesting, I liked the format. Easy to follow, nice excercises. It's actually good to cover the basics of design, even if you are not an absolute beginner, and especially if you are self taught

76 - 100 of 1,434 Reviews for Fundamentals of Graphic Design

By M G

Mar 05, 2019

So practical fo me

By Pratik z

Mar 06, 2019

its good to learning new course

By ahmad s i a

Mar 01, 2019

its a wonderful course ever .

By NOEMI T G

Feb 28, 2019

Basic course to learn the principles of graphic design, with very ilustrative and applied exercises, I enjoyed it ;)

By Dongwan A

Mar 04, 2019

Very helpful

By Hyunra L

Mar 03, 2019

very Great! I learned a lot from the course

By Sarah A

Mar 07, 2019

I learnd so many thing in this course

By LU F

Mar 07, 2019

Fundamental but very useful information. The instructor encourages you to think creatively all the time.

By Julie S

Mar 08, 2019

Excellent course.

By Alma Y A O

Mar 08, 2019

It's a very comprehensive course on the fundamentals of Graphic Design such as composition, image making, etc. It has very interesting exercises, the videos are well recorded, dynamic and full of useful information.

By Alexandra

Mar 10, 2019

Amazing course

By Kateryna D

Mar 11, 2019

very good course for beginners, especially if you don't skip practice

By Maria P

Mar 13, 2019

For someone who has always been a little bit afraid of Graphic Design for lack of completely knowing what it was about, this was a great course to tackle those fears while really understanding that to start entering the world of Graphic Design the only thing one needs is taking the time to learn the basic concepts, try thinking about them and then apply them. Thanks for a really great and eye-opening course.

By Shahadat A

Mar 12, 2019

Very Amazing course easy to understand Thank you all Coursera team

By gerard w

Mar 15, 2019

I really enjoyed the course and the pace, it suited my time schedules jumping on when I can and I found the tutorials well delivered and easy to understand.

By Kirit S

Mar 15, 2019

Very good course to get started with Graphic Design.

By Kozubova D

Mar 07, 2019

I like this course and the way how it gives information. I

By Karla V A P

Mar 19, 2019

you learn so much form so litlle, from simple to compmexity, everything altogther is rewarding!

By Konstantinos A

Mar 18, 2019

Lots of Knowledge and Very Interesting Concepts. I wish I had more time to deepen more. I strongly reccomend it to every Graphic designer who wants either to learn or to fresh design concepts.

By Veronica P N

Mar 20, 2019

Very interesting and useful! I really enjoyed!

By Mariia O

Jan 13, 2019

Nice cource, that inspire you to try more and not be afraid to experiment and test.

By Efren A

Dec 27, 2018

This is a GREAT course, as simple as that. It is exactly the perfect first step into the world of graphic design, which is at least what I needed. Thank you so much for putting together such a great help!!!

By Medhat H M M

Jan 14, 2019

Very nice course

By Pau K Z D

Jan 14, 2019

I love it!

By Ridhi R

Jan 15, 2019

Covers a wide range of topics and really focuses on getting the foundation right to understand graphic design before we jump to executing it. The video lectures are simple to understand the variety of examples and demos is brilliant!

Can't wait to finish the rest of the courses.