Back to Fundamentals of Graphic Design

AR

Apr 18, 2016

very good introductory course. i enjoyed the assignments, they are not overwhelming, easy to start, and the optional ones offer great opportunity to dig little deeper into graphic design fundamentals.

GA

Aug 21, 2018

Very interesting, I liked the format. Easy to follow, nice excercises. It's actually good to cover the basics of design, even if you are not an absolute beginner, and especially if you are self taught

151 - 175 of 1,433 Reviews for Fundamentals of Graphic Design

By Ahmad B

Sep 28, 2018

I've Started Learning Some Useful Fundamentals From The Beginning Of This Course. Loved It, And Thanks For Making It Such An Excellent Course.

By Ahmed F e

Sep 29, 2018

this course very good

By Natalia A

Sep 30, 2018

I really liked the course! I think it's a great start in a new field for me. Thank you so much for interesting, useful and well-structured information!

By Victoria E

Oct 05, 2018

Very informative and creative (at least if you do all the assignments). Really made my creative juices flowing.

The only downside, is you only get peer-reviews, so you don't get to check with a professional if your work is good, bad, getting better, etc.

By Soh W K

Oct 07, 2018

Absolutely a must for people who are serious about getting into Graphics Design

By mahmoud n

Oct 01, 2018

i really learned alot

By laura p r g

Oct 08, 2018

Realmente encantada con todo el conocimiento adquirido

By Fletcher T

Oct 26, 2018

I've learning much in this course in the whole Specialized, Michael made me know much about how to catch the feel of making good image, I like this course most.

By Eman M A

Oct 27, 2018

i really loved this course

By Ana S

Oct 30, 2018

its wonderful. learners also get practical knowledge to use their graphic skills

By Ivan E M H

Oct 29, 2018

Realmente fue un curso muy didáctico, no esperaba ciertas cosas, pero lo que más me encantó fue que nos dejaran practicar con los conocimientos adquiridos.

By Stantcieru T

Oct 30, 2018

Thank you for such great experience.

By SaSha D

Oct 31, 2018

Amazing and unique experience. Clear information with a lot of detail and application.

By Salem F A

Nov 02, 2018

Awesome course with practical assignments, good teachers and good examples .

By Abdelrhman H

Nov 01, 2018

Great course, its really very useful, although I have started learning graphic design for more than year, but I learned here what I didn't learn at any other platform, greetings to all the team work, thank you.

By sasha b

Nov 03, 2018

Excellent videos, quality and way to make it interactive.

By Kanya S

Aug 15, 2018

Excellent and effective course which builds up our creative way of thinking and reasoning

By Carolina A

Aug 16, 2018

It is a wonderful way to learn.

By laura a

Jul 25, 2018

i highly recommend this course for those who want to start their journey in Graphic Design and they don't know how to start. i love how the tutor tries to encourage us to experiment and try something new and not to be afraid of that. the assignments were fun and useful i am very glad for taking this course.

By Reham A A

Nov 04, 2018

creative course

By Anaika J

Nov 04, 2018

I think this was a great and effective course for Graphic Design students just starting out.

By Rosana A

Nov 05, 2018

It was very interesting. I had the opportunity to understand graphic design from a good point of view, I went from nothing to a really good knowledge. Thanks!

By Simran K

Jul 15, 2018

I absolutely loved this course! With the use of examples, quizzes and assignments I was able to understand and practice what I learnt. This course taught me a lot about how you can employ simple, small tactics to make a piece of art more sound and aesthetically pleasing.

By Ema O

Jul 12, 2018

i cannot thank Michael Worthington enough for such a wonderful experience and engaging lectures.

By dominic s p

Jul 11, 2018

Great and valuable course!!!