Back to Fundamentals of Graphic Design

AR

Apr 18, 2016

very good introductory course. i enjoyed the assignments, they are not overwhelming, easy to start, and the optional ones offer great opportunity to dig little deeper into graphic design fundamentals.

GA

Aug 21, 2018

Very interesting, I liked the format. Easy to follow, nice excercises. It's actually good to cover the basics of design, even if you are not an absolute beginner, and especially if you are self taught

151 - 175 of 1,432 Reviews for Fundamentals of Graphic Design

By Elena C

Feb 02, 2018

Great opportunity to practice. Encouraged to make. First time using vector design program Abode Illustrator. Was hard to listen to all Contrast Section. It would be great if there was more diversity.

By Marishka-Kaye M

Sep 21, 2016

Excellent course! Learned so much and the modules were easy to follow. I would recommend this to anyone.

By maria K

Mar 13, 2017

great course!

By Ricardo I

Oct 13, 2017

Great course! Introductory but motivational; very professionally thought and performed; very nice assignments to learn making. Congratulations.

By Andrey A

Jan 04, 2017

Creative course

By Rachael B

Jun 15, 2017

Love this course! I am not a designer and I am not going to be a designer, but I work in creative industries as a Producer and it was really beneficial for my work.

By Julija L

Feb 04, 2018

Really interesting course and a good pack of information.

By Ana P B

Feb 17, 2016

Very good and educational contents. Great practical exercises that help develop knowledge.

By Anastasia S

Dec 19, 2016

I Like this course! I have had some knowledge about colors and composition before, but this course helped me to organize them. Also, I got some new skills about typography.

By 赵煜煌

Nov 02, 2015

fantastic!

By Gideon I

Feb 09, 2016

I am enjoying the course as a beginner in graphic design, i am also taking practical classes on PS, Corel draw and In design. i believe strongly that this specialization will give me the much needed edge.

By Georgi K

Mar 11, 2016

Very good introduction course with explorational aspect!

By Tina B

Dec 27, 2015

Im glad to be part of it.

By Veronika L

Nov 06, 2015

I've been working with designers as the client for 5-7 years now - I foudn this extremely interesting to get little bit of insight in what the potential is.

By akshayaa

Mar 27, 2017

Very interesting and a beautiful course that gives you the essential basics needed for the graphic designer.

By Estefany P S

Mar 21, 2018

great introduction to the core of the art, helpful exercises and encourages you to keep practicing and having fun.

By Giselle D P

Apr 25, 2016

The learning process is a complete experience, full of knowledge, good videos and excellent teachers. I think is a 5 stars quality course, because of the amount of tools teachers give. Each one special and necessary.

Graphic Design is about making our soul, heart and brain work together. I believe this course is a great way to get this team to complete our expectations.

By Natalia

Feb 11, 2016

Extremely helpful course even for experienced graphic designers

By Iris D

May 24, 2016

It's really interesting, well paced, engaging... A really nice course, for sure!

By Shirlena R

Apr 17, 2016

I loved it so. I'm an art maniac so I found it dea

By Alexandra

Nov 12, 2015

Just watched the first week and I am already excited about it! Please, I BEG YOU, make the Graphic design specialization! :)

By Cecilia P

Apr 28, 2016

Great introduction for a broad theme!

By Kolya K

Feb 08, 2018

Basic but super strong. Love it!

By Jesus B

Mar 10, 2016

Good course

By Tacia

Feb 04, 2016

Really helpful! Thanks for this course.