Back to Global Diplomacy: the United Nations in the World

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Global Diplomacy: the United Nations in the World by University of London

The course offers a well-researched and broad-ranging primer to the United Nations system. Consisting of an introduction to the complex UN family and its history, and a series of ‘snapshots’ of key UN functions, which are used to explore important UN themes and help learners develop important analysis, communication, and policy-based skills. The course is aimed broadly at people interested in learning more about the United Nations system, assuming a level of interest but no necessary previous knowledge, whilst also offering offering sufficient up to date research and new critical perspectives that it will also be of interest to people with more expertise or academic familiarity with the topic as well. The main aim of the course is to provide this wide-ranging introduction in a self-contained, but in-depth form, alongside the important practical skills necessary to understand and discuss UN affairs, and potentially lay the groundwork for greater engagement in future – either in civil society or in further study....

RR
Jul 29, 2020

Really enjoyed the course. Some of the recommended reading was no longer accessible and the material was not up to date to 2020. However, it gave a good introduction to the UN and the issues involved.

SP
Aug 20, 2020

Very useful course with valuable inputs. Thank you very much for your efforts and making it available for free. Highly recommend to those who study global diplomacy, UN system and human rights.

101 - 125 of 328 Reviews for Global Diplomacy: the United Nations in the World

By Yunusa J

Jan 25, 2021

I absolutely enjoy the Program more than I expect, Its a course to read, Its had broaden and widen me with Knowledge about Diplomacy

By Mohammad H R

Sep 9, 2017

Such a nice course for those who wants to know about the one and only multilateral organization and its functions around the world.

By Sun R

Sep 24, 2019

It is such a good course in which learners can actually gain more understanding on the United Nations. I love Coursera course.

By Ameerah M

Mar 26, 2020

A comprehensive course that allowed me to update and enhance my knowledge of the structure and working of the United Nations.

By Eshraq

Oct 17, 2019

Very interesting course. The material is very rich of information and knowledge. I really enjoyed learning more about the UN.

By Eman A

Jul 14, 2020

Very informative course that encourages the analytical skills of learners while providing them with handful of resources.

By Leah c O

May 15, 2020

Great course so informative and educative would recommend this to anyone who is thirsty to know about the United Nations.

By Naida K O

This course is very informative. It opens you up to the nuances of UN's structure and functions

I really enjoyed it.

By Salome O

Aug 17, 2020

Great use of e-tivities. I was engaged and really looked forward to my next assignment and reviewing my peers work.

By Manishita B

Aug 3, 2020

A great course to gain knowledge from. I enjoyed the learning process which was full of knowledge and fun studying.

By Mayor L O

May 23, 2020

Beautiful, Educative, Informative, Insightful, and Impactful. I have learned a lot and I am happy about it. Thanks

By Toge D

Aug 5, 2019

Excellent program. Gauges one the opportunity to understand more about the UN and its operations around the world.

By Azajul I N

I have come to know a lot of amazing things from this course. I really enjoyed this online program. Thanks a lot.

By Abi W

May 4, 2020

Very interesting and provided lots of resources (videos and readings) which gave me so much insight into the UN

By MOHAMMAD A

Apr 8, 2019

it was so fun for me learning new things in an excellent way

I would recommend it for anyone who want to learn

By Halil İ

Dec 21, 2020

That was one of the best Course in Coursera, the quality of London University has emerged on this Course 👏👏

By FRANK A

May 14, 2020

An outstanding course. It was very well taught throughout. It is just so relevant to what is happening today.

By Kelechukwu

Jul 16, 2020

Very engaging and real life videos and reading materials tha critically build knowledge and enhance thoughts

By Doma A J

Jul 26, 2017

Enlightening course, well taught, essential materials made available. Brilliantly conducted from a distance.

By Clifford N P B

Aug 18, 2019

This is course is ideal for students delving into the complex system and bureaucracy of the United Nations.

By Kritika K

Jun 5, 2020

ONE OF THE BEST COURSES FOR PEOPLE INTERESTED IN INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS AND DIPLOMACY AT A GLOBAL LEVEL.

By Pial M P

Sep 29, 2020

This was the best course I have ever done. I am happy to the teachers for arranging such a nice course.

By 堺 岳

Dec 28, 2019

This course was very helpfull and valiable for me to deeply understand the basic idea of the UN.

Thanks!

By Shayda M

Sep 9, 2019

Great detailed information with reflective tasks. A good insight into the role of the UN in the world.

By SHABNAM T P

Aug 10, 2020

Good course. A great opportunity to learn about UN. Got many reading materials..so thankful for that.