Back to How Things Work: An Introduction to Physics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for How Things Work: An Introduction to Physics by University of Virginia

An introduction to physics in the context of everyday objects....

HR

Excellent Course for someone who seeks to learn Physics and its applications. Professor Bloomfield is Exceptional as he explains concepts with practical examples. Definitely a highly worthy course!!!

AV
May 9, 2020

It is a fabulous course.During the Entire Course I feel A Great Enthusiasm in my own.I loved this course..Thanks to profesor Louis A. Bloomfield & University of Virginia For there great contribution.

251 - 275 of 695 Reviews for How Things Work: An Introduction to Physics

By Madhumitha K

May 13, 2020

I really enjoyed the class. His lectures are good and his explanation are easy to understand. Thank a lot Professor.

By Dynasty D

Sep 4, 2015

Thank you for an excellent class, Professor Bloomfield! I would suggest having a term glossary tossed up somewhere.

By Ojo o J

Aug 30, 2015

Its helps to understand how things really works and know how to find a solution when stuck doing your normal thing.

By HARENI.M

Oct 25, 2020

I like the course as well as your teaching . It is very easy to learn because of your teaching sir. Thank you sir.

By Nazrin S

Oct 18, 2020

This course was so amazing ,specially the teacher of this course was very cordial and I enjoyed it with learning.

By John H

Jun 27, 2020

It would be even better if equations and diagrams are written or drawn on board to aid understanding of concepts.

By Hyensoo C

Apr 21, 2020

Best introductory physics course I've ever seen.

I'll definitely send a postcard when I get to America, professor!

By Jane L

Oct 22, 2018

Best online physics intro course I've taken - explains physics through first principles and does not require math

By HanuRam

Sep 21, 2015

It was really fascinating to know science works in nature. Prof. Bloomfield demonstrate it, in a really nice way.

By Kiyomi K

Sep 6, 2015

This Physics class is positively different from that I had before, bringing physics much closer to everyday life.

By Maham N

Aug 24, 2020

A very good course. the way teacher teach it with practical experiments is so good. looking forward to season 2.

By Swapnil G

Jul 25, 2017

Informative and engaging. In my opinion, Professor Bloomfield teaches in a most exciting and interesting manner.

By Anna F B

Well designed course that was a pleasure to wrap my brain around. Many thanks to the prof for all his efforts!

By Michele P

Dec 7, 2018

Very well explained. Each video answers a question that let's one understand a key concept of how things work.

By Aurangazeeb A K

Sep 15, 2018

Professor Bloomfield is a great teacher and his lessons are so fun and explained in short and succinct manner.

By Yash A

Aug 21, 2020

The best physics course that u can get it explains and strengthens your core understanding of college physics

By Matthew C S

Very good videos and course work. Easy to understand. I was able to learn and apply Physics to everyday life.

By Arfanul H M

Jul 12, 2020

An excellent teacher ... loved his techniques and the way he explained everything... waiting for season 2 !!

By Anirudhha R

May 13, 2020

Prof. Bloomfield is an amazing teacher. He has made the physics rather I would say mechanics a lot more fun.

By Guillermo J M M

Jan 24, 2019

I think it's a great way to learn basic phisics without the Math part of any science. Thanks for your work.

By Maestro S

Dec 9, 2016

amazing course, i cant even describe it! amazing professor, i wish you are my teacher till the end of time.

By Brian W

Jul 6, 2020

The professor is very articulate and helps make challenging concepts feel easy to learn. Highly recommend!

By Jency S P

Jul 17, 2017

Really this course is worth for every physicist to get to now about working of things in day to day life

By Bellam J B

Aug 1, 2020

Learnt most of known things in a new way. Demonstrations are very much useful to understand the concepts.

By Kimberly L

Apr 15, 2019

Lou was great! He really broke things down so you could understand them and have fantastic visual aides.