Back to How to Write a Resume (Project-Centered Course)

Learner Reviews & Feedback for How to Write a Resume (Project-Centered Course) by The State University of New York

What you’ll achieve: In this project-centered course*, you will craft an essential cornerstone of the modern-day job or internship search: the resume. You’ll review resume best practices and explore current trends with guidance from a professional career counselor and recruiter, and you’ll exchange structured feedback with your peers as you work to polish your own resume. When you complete the course, you’ll have an eye-catching resume that lets your professional strengths shine. What you’ll need to get started: This course is designed primarily for young professionals or college students who are writing their first resume or looking to give an old resume a fresh and polished professional look. All job seekers will benefit from the course material and project, however, regardless of their career stage or professional background. All you will need is word processing software that allows you to create a resume on a computer- there are free tools available. *About Project-Centered Courses: Project-centered courses are designed to help you complete a personally meaningful real-world project, with your instructor and a community of like-minded supportive learners with similar goals providing guidance and suggestions along the way. By actively applying new concepts as you learn, you’ll master the course content more efficiently; you’ll also get a head start on using the skills you gain to make positive changes in your life and career. When you complete the course, you’ll have a finished project that you’ll be proud to use and share....

PP

It's wonderful experience with Quiz of Resume. I learn lots of things about resume and I am sure after completing this wonderful course everyone can write a effective and impressive resume.thank you.

M

Apr 14, 2020

In the words of myself , i would say "Coursera" is certainty an highly professional educative platform to learn about academic and non academic lessons. I'm pretty much pleased with their lessons.

51 - 75 of 793 Reviews for How to Write a Resume (Project-Centered Course)

By ABDO D

Jun 18, 2020

I have played this course through the way it appears to learn to write a CV. The most beautiful thing about this course is the keys to the power in writing a CV. Thank you to all those in this wonderful course.

By MOHD K

Jun 30, 2020

These course is excellent. These course help me know about the mistakes which i have done in my recent resume and also help me to right a effective resume. thanks for these knowledgeable and wonderful course.

By Alma L R V

Aug 13, 2020

It gives you awesome tools to upgrade or do your resume. Personally it helped me to discover some things that needed improvement so I can get better responses while applying to new positions and jobs.

By Abdul A C M

Jun 24, 2020

This course was so good to learn some tricks on how to write a good CV for the project proposal. I personally get benefitted from this course and would recommend every one to take this course.

By Prathyusha A

Jul 08, 2020

A well crafted and sorted out program that gave me immense opportunity to learn about resume building. This course work gives plenty of tips and tricks to make your resume standout!

By SYED A

Jul 28, 2020

It was a really good course . I learned a lot about resume writing and understanding the do's and dont's while writing resume. It would really help me make a professional resume

By Fawole D O

Jul 25, 2020

This Course has really opened my eyes to what should be and should not be contained in a CV Write up and also how to communicate yourself to potential employers. Thanks

By Patricia N B B

Jul 27, 2020

Super useful and informative. I was surprised by how fast and easy it became for me to make my updated resume, and I wish I've seen this course way earlier. Thank you!

By Mr. M C

Jul 25, 2020

Good experience in this course, this is my challenge for I learned so many things from this course so thank you so much from my bottom heart. (FTU STUDENT)

By Aldiyar B

Jun 15, 2020

Very interesting and important course in terms of your future career. I gained a lot of useful information throughout the course, thanks for the instructors!

By Haseeb U

Jun 09, 2020

This is an excellent resume writing course. You can write a job-oriented resume in less time with the best results. I will recommend all enroll this course.

By RAJA A K

May 15, 2020

It's a very clear Course on Writing a Resume.

It includes from Basics to Interviewer point of viewing your resume. As well as frequently asked questions.

By Esan O M

Oct 19, 2020

Was very educational and knowledge driven, with a view to helping prepare a resume for the first time or make necessary adjustment to previous ones.

By ROHIT R

Jul 28, 2020

it was quit informative and well ordered course. It helped me alot in the way of organizing our content in an effetive way and in an attractive way.

By Komal R

• Strengthen my resume writing ability within a short period of time.

• Instructions given by the instructor are very clear and easy to understand.

By NAGEPATIL S S

Apr 25, 2020

How to write resume course is very useful to our life in job of view..coursera has Conducted this course for students so i very thankful to them.

By Moses O

Jul 20, 2020

It was a hands-on experience on how to write a very good resume. I benefited from the course and now even helping my peers review their resume

By SURYAPRAKASH S

May 15, 2020

A really good course for helping students and professionals with their carriers. The details mentioned are right on point, with good examples.

By Inas M

Apr 10, 2020

I am surprised this course provides a rubric to score a resume which made me understand this course just in a short period of time. Thank you.

By Tanay K

May 14, 2020

This course helped me greatly to create a professional resume. The instructions given are precise and the course content is very helpful too!

By SRIDEVI S

Sep 19, 2020

Really had wonderful experience with this course. Acquired good knowledge. I had learnt new things to arrange my resume in a perfect manner.

By Maraj A Z

I really learned a lot from this short course. Even if you are someone who has a good resume, you can still learn more on how to improve it.

By Selene M S

I've been working for over 20 years and I just learn new things a resume should include and how to properly write bullet point sentences!

By Shagufta P

Excellent course. I really found it very useful. Thanks to the instructor and the coordinator of the course. I would highly recommend it.

By Anupriya T

Apr 11, 2020

In this course will be very helpful for me..its very interesting..i hope am ready to form the 100% good quality resume..Thank u coursera