Back to Image Understanding with TensorFlow on GCP

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Image Understanding with TensorFlow on GCP by Google Cloud

This is the third course of the Advanced Machine Learning on GCP specialization. In this course, We will take a look at different strategies for building an image classifier using convolutional neural networks. We'll improve the model's accuracy with augmentation, feature extraction, and fine-tuning hyperparameters while trying to avoid overfitting our data. We will also look at practical issues that arise, for example, when you don’t have enough data and how to incorporate the latest research findings into our models. You will get hands-on practice building and optimizing your own image classification models on a variety of public datasets in the labs we’ll work on together. Prerequisites: Basic SQL, familiarity with Python and TensorFlow...

DL
Oct 28, 2020

a real eye opener education, it gave me lots of answers to the questions i had in this area. it is just amazing that ML can differ between roses and tulips !

MC
Dec 10, 2019

Great course, great team, First week is as it was expected but second is week is outstanding. The Neural Architecture search(NAS) is outstanding. Super job.

26 - 50 of 56 Reviews for Image Understanding with TensorFlow on GCP

Nov 22, 2020

NYC :D

By SOYOUNG J

Jun 26, 2019

Good

By Atichat P

Oct 4, 2018

Good

By Antony J

Jun 6, 2021

This is a great course for showing a high-level evolution of the subject, but the videos have gradually become a bit tired and demo legacy code that is no longer used in the lab.

I often come away from Google Cloud courses feeling that I am more aware of what can be done in a field, but not having developed true skills to actual implement the models. This course is no exception.

By Juanjia Y

Apr 19, 2020

I have to manually logging in gcp everytime for each lab and that is painful. Labs could be made more user friendly. Also I was anticipating that there's some code demo in the 2nd week can show me how to import a pre-trained model for object detection but the class only shows how to use these model on gcp platform.

By Ed E

Dec 30, 2019

Fairly basic course and would have liked more guidance on setting up jobs for processing including sample JSON requests etc. However was interesting but definitely not challenging.

By Guillermo M

Aug 22, 2019

I would like to work with TPUs in one laboratory. Also, I would like to see how the pattern of image was formed throught the convolutional neural network in a lab.

By Carlos V

Dec 8, 2018

The course provides an excellent overview of Image Understanding with TF and the utilization of all the capabilities of GCP to build productionable image systems.

By James H

Feb 24, 2020

Some of the content could not be completed/needs to be updated. I ran into a few bugs/errors, but still wanted to learn the content/gain the certificate.

By AnnChristin A R

Mar 5, 2021

Very interesting course, however, the labs did not match the solution videos and sometimes the path to the lab was directing directly to the solution.

By Pratima S

Mar 5, 2020

This course is very helpful if any one working with image processing it solves many real time problem occurs during image collection and processing.

By Vishrut K

The course is good however for 2020 it seems out of date as it uses TensorFlow v1 which is way more complex as compared to the last east v2.

By Mirko J R

Apr 4, 2019

You should improve the explanation of Transfer Learning from prebuilt models like ResNet. The conceptual side is not clear.

By Roopesh N

Dec 23, 2018

Good Practical Experience with the concepts what that I learned . Good for recommending my friends.

By Abhishek S

Nov 22, 2019

Great TPU Exploration.

Mr LEK Is very cool and his explanation about the topic is sound easy.

By Md. A A M

Jul 14, 2020

Everything is good except Lab of Transfer learning was missing.

By Kiruthika M

Mar 30, 2021

I hope its an useful course for my carrer.

By Armando F

Apr 12, 2020

nice

By Jeramia P

Aug 7, 2019

Many things have changed in the labs and the instructions are no longer as clear and relevant as in other courses.