Back to Developing Innovative Ideas for New Companies: The First Step in Entrepreneurship

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Developing Innovative Ideas for New Companies: The First Step in Entrepreneurship by University of Maryland, College Park

This course assists aspiring and active entrepreneurs in developing great ideas into great companies. With strong economies presenting rich opportunities for new venture creation, and challenging economic times presenting the necessity for many to make their own job, the need to develop the skills to develop and act on innovative business opportunities is increasingly vital. Using proven content, methods, and models for new venture opportunity assessment and analysis, you will learn how to: * Identify and analyze entrepreneurial opportunities; * Enhance your entrepreneurial mindset; * Improve your strategic decision-making; and * Build innovative business models. Our goal is to demystify the startup process, and to help you build the skills to identify and act on innovative opportunities now, and in the future. With this course, students experience a sampling of the ideas and techniques explored in the University of Maryland's master's degree in technology entrepreneurship, an innovative, 100% online program. Learn more at http://mte.umd.edu/landing....

YJ
Oct 18, 2020

Thanks for providing this exceptional material, which clarifies and inspires people to launch their dreams into realities. Never is easy, but having this lectures as a tools to achieve them is great.

DB

It is very flexible. The course helps to gather more information and teaches the actual proceedings of how the industry in working at present. The exams and assignments were fun to do too!

51 - 75 of 219 Reviews for Developing Innovative Ideas for New Companies: The First Step in Entrepreneurship

By Paula L

Mar 10, 2016

This course is interesting and appropriately paced for an online class. I recommend it to all beginning entrepreneurs as a way to start thinking about how to start their company.

By Swarnim V

Jul 31, 2020

Sir john green has simplified the course so much that even someone who doesn't have any background in entrepreneurship can understand it.

Looking forward to learn more from him.

By Mesfin S I

Mar 16, 2016

It is very interesting course for those who wants to know about entrepreneurship from scratch. The practical examples will enrich you to get the right concept. Worth Studying

By Pavel D

Feb 11, 2016

Excellent course, full of key points and examples that makes you think deeper and wider, so you can re-evolve your ideas and strategies in a methodological and practical way.

By Kira M

May 8, 2016

This was an excellent intro to entrepreneurship. It isn't just an intro, it gets you into what is means to be an entrepreneur, and how to do it. Really great, thank you.

By Manjunath T G

Nov 24, 2020

I am keep learning new things .So this will helped me a lot to developed a new things and now I am able to take first step to entrepreneurship. Thanks for the team

By Natalie R

Jan 22, 2020

Great course! I learned so much about what an entrepreneur is all about. I highly recommend this course if you are planning to start your own business.

By Marcelo P

Oct 16, 2016

Think out the Box!!! I liked the course as it provides concrete tools and points to work on innovative ideas generation and opportunities analysis.

By Richard L d S S

Oct 19, 2016

It was the best and more productive course about entrerpreneurship that i already did (i strongly recommend the lecture of the suggeted ebook too)

By TAHIR M S G

This course gives a spiritual strength to the entrepreneurs by providing the utmost information required to start a business as an entrepreneur.

By K G K

Sep 4, 2020

Happy with the content , the course is very well structured for understanding and we also get to set away forward based on our convenience.

By rohith g

Apr 29, 2020

The course is very good. It provided me a immense knowledge about the entrepreneurship and what it contributes to the entrepreneurs.

By helena w

Jan 26, 2016

This class gets your mind going. I am new to this area of learning and this class helped lay a foundation for becoming an innovator.

By Ryan C

Mar 17, 2016

This was a great course in framing market opportunities and how to focus business/entreprenuerial endeavors in a successful way.

By Thiago H d A T d M

Jan 2, 2017

A wonderful course! It opened my mind so much that I ended creating things and developing each more my abilities and skills.

By WAFA R A

Oct 1, 2020

i am in love with this course, because for newbie (students) like me is just make sense and level up our knowledge so much

By Shaik I

Aug 21, 2020

thank you for giving this opportunity to gain the experience with this certificate i hope i will do more along with you

By Muaz A

Apr 29, 2020

I learnt a lot of new technical things during this course. I would personally recommend this course to everyone.

By Sagar M

Mar 29, 2020

I guess its another level knowledge I may not be able to get without the help of coursera. I love you coursera

By Burak O

Sep 15, 2017

Amazing content. Very helpful information and let you see the details before you start your startup adventure

By Colin R

May 1, 2017

Excellent course for the Start-up beginner to learn the broad perspective of Entrepreneurship components.

By Matthew A

Jul 30, 2016

Excellent foundation module. Have already learnt so much. Love the references to real life businesses.

By Yannick R K T

Feb 14, 2016

Very effective and well thought courses. Every Tech Entrepreneur should go through this!

Yannick Kounga

By Katyayani K

Aug 17, 2020

Very very encouraging course and loved it absolutely.I got to know more opportunities and ventures.

By Luis G R A

Oct 23, 2017

amazing great to expand your mind and now about to enter in to a wild market with a strategic plan