Back to Interaction Design Capstone Project

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Interaction Design Capstone Project by University of California San Diego

Apply the skills you learned during the sequence of courses -- from needfinding to visual design -- as you redesign a new interface, service, or product for your Interaction Design Capstone Project. We’re working with some exciting design teams in Silicon Valley across multiple industries to develop real-world design challenges for this final project. Upon completion, you will have a polished capstone project you can share in your design portfolio to highlight your work and document your design process....

CC

Dec 06, 2018

This course provides you step-by-step approach from ideation to the complete prototype. It helped to build my confidence for future design projects, and there are still a lot left too learn.

NC

Apr 03, 2018

Awesome experience. What I loved the most was getting classmates from all around the world and getting enriched with their wide insights and points of view.

26 - 44 of 44 Reviews for Interaction Design Capstone Project

By John S

Nov 20, 2016

This was a lot of fun - putting the rubber to the road! thanks for everything!

By Viebone

May 03, 2017

Amazing course, it push you to go through the right design process making it fun and useful

By Alfredo H

Jun 03, 2019

Excellent course. The step process is very detailed and fun. The interaction I had with my classmates were very positive and constructive as well as the assignment and amount of information offered thruout the course. I learned how to put my thought in order and develop from low fidelity to high fidelity. Also, user testing and feedback was something that I felt was very important to learn in this course because I was able to understand my design better and saw things I was not able to see on my own.

By Giny C

Aug 18, 2019

Although I do not have any design background, I can still handle the workload and learn from my classmates.

By Zoe

Aug 19, 2019

World class professors and guests, teach you every tools you need to know to become a UX designer, with very low cost.

By Jared G

Aug 21, 2019

This was my favorite part of the specialization as you get to roll up your sleeves and walk through nearly the entire process of interaction design by actually making something and watching it progress.

By Santiago B

Aug 21, 2019

I enjoyed every week in this project, having the opportunity to experience each stage to finally get a tangible prototype was awesome.

By Cristine L M

Feb 12, 2019

I find this course very challenging mostly because of the amount of work that needs to be done. However, at the end of it, I appreciate how much I've actually accomplished. There are a lot of topics covered. However, not enough time to go through in detail about each one. A lot of self-study is required to excel in this course. But it's enough to get you started in UX Design.

By Gioconda B

Feb 26, 2019

Great course. I have learned a lot.

By Azusa W

Sep 17, 2018

The statistics and last modules make me nuts. The instructions in many exercises are not clear and the time you will spend in each task you can easy double it. Anyway, can't complain, I learned a lot.

By Manny O

Jun 30, 2017

The capstone is very hands-on, especially the prototyping and app designing aspect

By Anthony L

Feb 07, 2017

A great course all in all. Some of the instructions for projects have not directly translated out of the classroom so could do with a review, but overall I really enjoyed it and I did learn lots!

Thanks, Scott.

By Louis S

Jun 03, 2018

There were a few technical issues otherwise it would have 5 stars.

By Sara C

Jun 03, 2018

It's a really good course. Too much work to do in a week if you are working full time and studying, but it's worth it!

By LUCÍA S B

Jul 21, 2017

very good.

By Ty

Jul 09, 2019

I feel like 8 weeks was too short and the project was too rushed. But overall of good value.

One thing I would add as part of the final as a requirement is to create a UX Portfolio for the final project from the concept to design.

This would not only be a great UX skill but will also help the interested candidate in helping them land a job.

By Jess C

Apr 29, 2017

Very tough course, mostly because of the amount of work expected. Learnt a lot but it wasn't fun and the course material needs work in my opinion.

By Andrea L

Jun 17, 2016

This course was delivered 6-months behind schedule and the assignments half-way through the course can't even be completed due to technical problems and sloppy content. When students try to seek support to fix the issues, nothing is done and they receive no response. The specialization started so well, but the care that was taken to craft the specialization course content in the beginning has been lost in the later courses.

By Jayneil D

May 24, 2018

After all the hard work, the certificate that came back had the wrong body copy. Instead of describing the skills I had learned in the course it was just a copy and paste of the course description. A years hard work to see that the Coursera can't even get the certificate right. I dont think I am going to recommend this course to anyone else.