Back to Introduction to Software Product Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Software Product Management by University of Alberta

This course highlights the importance and role of software product management. It also provides an overview of the specialization, as well as its goals, structure, and expectations. The course explains the value of process, requirements, planning, and monitoring in producing better software....

NK

Jan 11, 2019

The course was very interactive, useful and interesting. I can definitely apply the knowledge that I gained out of this course to my day on day work on Software Management. Kudos to the production and

ED

Feb 19, 2018

Though it is an introductory course, it is packed with great information about managing a software product. I enjoyed the course, and I am moving on with the next course on the SPM specialization.

151 - 175 of 839 Reviews for Introduction to Software Product Management

By Emiliano B

Sep 28, 2016

Si bien ya estaba familiarizado con la temática, me gustó mucho porque me motivó a querer aprender más.

By Barbara K

Sep 06, 2016

This course gave me fundamental knowledge about what Software Product Manager has in his competitions.

By Gokulnath R

Feb 20, 2016

Really a good start/introduction to software product management course. The professors are really good

By hanif U

Dec 06, 2017

Awesome software product management course. I learn a lot and now I am enrolled in the next course.

By Sunny L

Dec 06, 2016

Fantastic introductory course to then Specialization. Very well organized, with appropriate testing.

By ADITYA

Feb 15, 2016

A good introductory course for those trying to get an introduction to the field of Product management

By Yogesh

Feb 22, 2020

I learnt more about software product management from this course. Thankyou coursera for this course.

By Gabriel L P C

Jul 06, 2019

What a great introduction course! I am really happy for the opportunity to take this specialization!

By Hexel C

Dec 09, 2017

Great course, very easy to follow and learn a lot. Gives me a big boost of confidence for my career!

By Brajesh V

Oct 17, 2015

This was a simple and short but very effective course as introduction. Excited to join the next part

By Luong C C

Nov 26, 2019

Good to understand the Agile Manifesto and the definition of successful software product management

By Vijay K

Nov 05, 2019

Great course. Well explained and so easy to learn and follow along. Totally loved it. Thanks a lot.

By Martin S

Sep 01, 2017

Excellent course, very easy to follow and has all the material to motivate you for the next courses

Dec 17, 2017

I love it, sincerely learned a lot and i'm already implementing it as a software product manager.

By Monika L

Dec 09, 2015

Clear explanations, good videos, professional instructors and very useful complementing material.

By Tatiana

Apr 14, 2019

Perfectly structured course with attention to the details I missed in my work before. Great job!

By Adekunle K

Mar 24, 2016

Good Course for understanding the basics of product management, and discovering what it entails.

By Pradyumna M

Feb 19, 2020

Provides a wholesome overview of Software Product Management and challenges associated with it.

By E.M.Moinuddin H

Sep 14, 2016

Really liked the way this course has been designed. It surely helps to improve your skill sets.

By Loni W

Jan 30, 2018

This is an excellent introduction to software product management. The lessons are very practic

By David M

Mar 14, 2016

Great course, reviews much of the basics necessary for effective software product management.

By Luis A G E

Apr 24, 2019

An excellent introduction for the Specialization in Software Development. I do recommend it!

By Anna S

Nov 28, 2018

Very clear, structured and up-to-date information. Good quizes to improve your understanding

By Muhammad S S

Aug 28, 2019

Was good as an introductory course looking forward to other courses in this specialization.

By Debabiswa P

Mar 23, 2019

Very effective to the point course,

just go through the pdf to save time and understand more