Back to Introduction to Software Product Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Software Product Management by University of Alberta

This course highlights the importance and role of software product management. It also provides an overview of the specialization, as well as its goals, structure, and expectations. The course explains the value of process, requirements, planning, and monitoring in producing better software....

NK

Jan 11, 2019

The course was very interactive, useful and interesting. I can definitely apply the knowledge that I gained out of this course to my day on day work on Software Management. Kudos to the production and

ED

Feb 19, 2018

Though it is an introductory course, it is packed with great information about managing a software product. I enjoyed the course, and I am moving on with the next course on the SPM specialization.

201 - 225 of 1,060 Reviews for Introduction to Software Product Management

By fabian m m

Oct 30, 2015

it was an amazing course that explain everything clear, also had a good example for understand the concept.

By Вахрушев А А

Jun 25, 2020

I really enjoyed the course! I am new in IT, however it was pleasant to study these interesting materials!

By EDILBERTO R R

Sep 01, 2020

Es muy claro y los tips mencionados son muy interesantes, la linea pedagógica esta muy bien estructurada.

By Luciana F

Jul 04, 2020

LOVED it, I feel grateful and honored to be able to study here with teachers, instructors, great people!

By Ruslan K

Dec 03, 2017

I like it. Easy to learn. I have basic computer knowledge, everythink is useful and clear to understand.

By Nikolay S

Oct 04, 2016

Interesting and clear course. All the information was given in a direct way without unnecessary "water".

By Divvya.T

Nov 04, 2018

Great course to take!!! I would highly recommend it to people who want to learn about agile principles.

By Emiliano B

Sep 28, 2016

Si bien ya estaba familiarizado con la temática, me gustó mucho porque me motivó a querer aprender más.

By Muhammad K U

May 14, 2020

I have benefitted a lot from this, and gradually becoming a better software product manager. Thumbs up

By Barbara K

Sep 06, 2016

This course gave me fundamental knowledge about what Software Product Manager has in his competitions.

By Gokulnath R

Feb 20, 2016

Really a good start/introduction to software product management course. The professors are really good

By Roberto I B E

Jun 10, 2020

Great course, completely usefull if you are a beginner in Project Management and have zero background

By hanif U

Dec 06, 2017

Awesome software product management course. I learn a lot and now I am enrolled in the next course.

By Sunny L

Dec 06, 2016

Fantastic introductory course to then Specialization. Very well organized, with appropriate testing.

By ADITYA

Feb 15, 2016

A good introductory course for those trying to get an introduction to the field of Product management

By Yogesh

Feb 22, 2020

I learnt more about software product management from this course. Thankyou coursera for this course.

By Gabriel L P C

Jul 06, 2019

What a great introduction course! I am really happy for the opportunity to take this specialization!

By Hexel C

Dec 09, 2017

Great course, very easy to follow and learn a lot. Gives me a big boost of confidence for my career!

By Brajesh V

Oct 17, 2015

This was a simple and short but very effective course as introduction. Excited to join the next part

By Luong C C

Nov 26, 2019

Good to understand the Agile Manifesto and the definition of successful software product management

By Vijay K

Nov 05, 2019

Great course. Well explained and so easy to learn and follow along. Totally loved it. Thanks a lot.

By Martin S

Sep 01, 2017

Excellent course, very easy to follow and has all the material to motivate you for the next courses

By RAVI S K

Apr 21, 2020

WONDERFULL COURSE LEARNED IN AND OUT ABOUT SPM FULL BENEFITS AND DEMERITS IF NOT PROPERLY HANDLED

By Parth P

Apr 27, 2020

Hi team, This is a very good experience in terms of learning about the manifesto, process, agile.

By ARFAZ A M

Apr 10, 2020

One of the best Introductory Course to gain a good understanding into Software Product Management