Back to The Fall and Rise of Jerusalem

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Fall and Rise of Jerusalem by Tel Aviv University

The destruction of the First Temple in Jerusalem and the Babylonian Exile were a great catastrophe in the history of the Jewish Nation. What really happened during that dark, fateful age, and how did new opportunities arise from the ashes?...

CM
Jul 15, 2020

A sumarized but complete and deep study of the geopolitical situations Judah had to face from the 7th to the 5th century BC. A very interesting and revealing course from the beginning until the end.

AA
Jan 6, 2017

The course was well presented and went in depth into the issues surrounding the kingdom of Judah and the city of Jerusalem during a tumultuous time in the 7th and 6th centuries BC.

26 - 50 of 101 Reviews for The Fall and Rise of Jerusalem

By Adriana p

Mar 10, 2020

Este curso me ayudo a tener una imagen mas amplia y certera de un periodo en la historia del pueblo judio, donde mi conocimiento era muy escaso. quede encantada con el curso y con la esperanza de buscar algunos similares.

By Sven S

Jan 17, 2018

Great course, very interesting, it brings the history really back to life. I highly recommend this course for those who are interested in this very important part of history

By FRANK A

A very interesting course that was very well taught. Taking this course really helped dispel some of my wrong beliefs about this period in Jewish History.

By Brit E

Apr 20, 2016

Facinating study of a period that was relatively unknown. The information and insight gained makes the reading of the Biblical books more understandable.

By Dale M

Aug 20, 2021

E​xcellent course. Precise, thorough, carefully constructed, and engagingly delivered. Interesting readings, good visual aids. I learned a great deal.

By Laurisa R

Jul 31, 2020

This course was everything I hoped it would be. I learned a tremendous amount of information. I may even take it again to review in more depth.

By Karolina P

Sep 19, 2021

T​his course is detail oriented and is one of the best courses I have ever taken. I learned the history about the Rise and Fall of Jerusalem.

By Isac S P M

Sep 18, 2016

This course was awesome.I learned a lot of new things about archaeology and how the people who wrote the Bible viewed and interpreted events.

By Amalio G S

Feb 27, 2020

Excelente curso presentado con absoluta claridad por los profesores que lo han impartido. Recomendable para todo el mundo.

By Marzia R N

May 27, 2021

i would like to know more like how the second temple got destroyed and later part.Make another course on this,Sir

By Diana

Aug 19, 2020

Great course, great professor. Maybe some information could be easier to understand if some media were added.

By Damir O

Oct 21, 2021

Thank you for bringing the Bible, Mesopotamian history and archaeology together into one course. I loved it!

By Jenny P M A

Dec 9, 2020

Buenas tardes

Mi nombre es JENNY MORENO A y este curso me pareció EXCELENTE

Muchas Gracias

JENNY MORENO A

By Jp C

Aug 15, 2016

Full of great things, backed by archeological and biblical information. I really enjoyed taking this class.

By Christian H P G

Sep 25, 2020

Excelente curso!... Muy organizado, buen material de apoyo, objetivo, y con un instructor de primer nivel.

By Roni H

May 3, 2019

super difficult but really interesting! loved every second. worth the effort and the time I put into it

By Hilary T

Jul 24, 2016

I love this course. I especially want to witness more adventures of Shimon the Sheep in future courses!

By Eduardo T

Nov 1, 2019

Excellent course very recommended, together with the book , to whom is interested in the subject.

By Mark S

Jun 2, 2020

Well informed and honest approach to historical understanding of the rise and fall of Jerusalem.

By Denise I

Mar 28, 2019

Excelente curso sobre todas as circunstancias que envolvem o exílio babilônico do Reino de Judá

By OLU M O

Apr 5, 2018

It is an excellent course. I was exposed to other facts about the Fall and Rise of Jerusalem.

By Rafa M

Oct 17, 2017

It was a great course. The archaelogical and historical data presented are really good.

By Ilan M

Apr 30, 2021

A very interesting course whose content is important to know for every jewish.

By Christine W

Jan 2, 2021

I thoroughly enjoyed this course. Thank you for making it free for everyone !

By Monica d l P

Jun 11, 2016

Great course. History well explained, hope to learn more from that period.