Back to Teach English Now! Theories of Second Language Acquisition

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teach English Now! Theories of Second Language Acquisition by Arizona State University

In this course learners are introduced to second or foreign language theories and practices for teaching and assessing listening, speaking, and pronunciation. Learners will also be introduced to basic studies in second language acquisition and their pedagogical implications. Teachers will be invited to recognize the importance of grounding their own teaching philosophy through an examination of purpose, content, and technique....
Highlights
Applicable teachings
(121 Reviews)
Creatively designed course
(270 Reviews)

AA
Jun 21, 2021

Interesting courses! I am learning a lot. Thank you very much Coursera. I have just completed course 2 and been delivered a certificate but I just can't access my new course. What should I do, please?

ZY
Oct 10, 2018

Teachers are great. The course is fun and informative. I love this specialization. I look forward to completing all the courses as soon as possible. I highly recommend this course and specialization.

651 - 675 of 1,584 Reviews for Teach English Now! Theories of Second Language Acquisition

By Remzi B

Nov 20, 2020

I really enjoyed and learnt lots of techniques and strategies.

thanks for coaching.

By Yusupova M B

Aug 12, 2020

Great course!!!

I enjoyed it very much! Thanks for organising such amazing lessons!

By Nathanial G

Very interesting and thorough overview of the history of language teaching theory.

By Jason H

Jun 25, 2019

I really enjoyed the course, it had great informations. it was well worth my time.

By Fan W

Feb 4, 2019

Really nice course! Teachers demonstrate the approaches and theories really clear!

By Victor H F S

Sep 4, 2017

Excellent course. It is full of valuable information, and it is also a lot of fun!

By Gokcen D Y

Dec 9, 2015

This made a great start with the first week content. Hope better will come next :)

By Sofia S

Apr 16, 2021

Thank you a million for such a great representation and approach to each question

By Naeem A

Sep 18, 2019

Enjoying TESOL courses. learning here with awesome teachers is more than amazing!

By Kimberly C

Aug 24, 2019

excellent, interesting, kept my interest, very creative and important information

By cj 1

May 27, 2019

It was challenging though it was a very well built course not for taking it easy.

By Brittany N

Apr 2, 2021

Even better than the first one! The skits and characters add a lot to the class.

By Halide V M

Jan 16, 2021

it was an excellent experience! I have learned a variety of teaching approaches!

By Eleonor B T

Dec 12, 2020

The lessons are easy to understand. They are really presented in a creative way.

By 王晓菲

Oct 17, 2020

I've learned so much from this course of Theories of Second Language Acquisition

By Kudratova D A

Sep 8, 2020

perfect and teachers are the most creative and best actor( in positive meaning)

By M M

Mar 26, 2020

A very Interesting course that will truly help you discover your teaching style.

By Yvon M

Mar 14, 2018

An awesome course! Shane Dixon is a phenomenal instructor!! Highly recommended!!

By Alcir F M

Sep 25, 2016

It was great! I have learned many new things I want to try! Thank you very much!

By Marina B

Feb 6, 2016

Great course, great instructors, the presentation of the material is outstanding

By Karmen R

Jun 6, 2020

Really enjoying this course! I am excited to be working toward the certificate!

By AMI C

Feb 27, 2020

Amazing specialization course! fun and engaging with wonderful tutor Dr. Dixon!

By Dora Irene Pena

May 25, 2019

Thank you for making the course engaging, fun, and manageable! I learned a lot!

By Булат Г

Jul 19, 2018

GREAT course. Here I got acquainted with all main approaches in teaching field.

By Zeinab R

Jan 28, 2021

this course was really thought-provoking and informative. thank you very much.