Back to Teach English Now! Theories of Second Language Acquisition

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teach English Now! Theories of Second Language Acquisition by Arizona State University

In this course learners are introduced to second or foreign language theories and practices for teaching and assessing listening, speaking, and pronunciation. Learners will also be introduced to basic studies in second language acquisition and their pedagogical implications. Teachers will be invited to recognize the importance of grounding their own teaching philosophy through an examination of purpose, content, and technique....
Highlights
Applicable teachings
(121 Reviews)
Creatively designed course
(270 Reviews)

AA
Jun 21, 2021

Interesting courses! I am learning a lot. Thank you very much Coursera. I have just completed course 2 and been delivered a certificate but I just can't access my new course. What should I do, please?

NZ
Jun 10, 2018

I'm really enjoying this course. I'm about half way through. I'm looking forrward to how the various courses in this series take me farther and farther into language learning theories and techniques.

701 - 725 of 1,657 Reviews for Teach English Now! Theories of Second Language Acquisition

By Gokcen D Y

Dec 9, 2015

This made a great start with the first week content. Hope better will come next :)

By Sofia S

Apr 16, 2021

Thank you a million for such a great representation and approach to each question

By Naeem A

Sep 18, 2019

Enjoying TESOL courses. learning here with awesome teachers is more than amazing!

By Kimberly C

Aug 24, 2019

excellent, interesting, kept my interest, very creative and important information

By cj 1

May 27, 2019

It was challenging though it was a very well built course not for taking it easy.

By Brittany N

Apr 2, 2021

Even better than the first one! The skits and characters add a lot to the class.

By Halide V M

Jan 16, 2021

it was an excellent experience! I have learned a variety of teaching approaches!

By Eleonor B T

Dec 12, 2020

The lessons are easy to understand. They are really presented in a creative way.

By 王晓菲

Oct 17, 2020

I've learned so much from this course of Theories of Second Language Acquisition

By Kudratova D A

Sep 8, 2020

perfect and teachers are the most creative and best actor( in positive meaning)

By M M

Mar 26, 2020

A very Interesting course that will truly help you discover your teaching style.

By Yvon M

Mar 14, 2018

An awesome course! Shane Dixon is a phenomenal instructor!! Highly recommended!!

By Alcir F M

Sep 25, 2016

It was great! I have learned many new things I want to try! Thank you very much!

By Marina B

Feb 6, 2016

Great course, great instructors, the presentation of the material is outstanding

By Karmen R

Jun 6, 2020

Really enjoying this course! I am excited to be working toward the certificate!

By AMI C

Feb 27, 2020

Amazing specialization course! fun and engaging with wonderful tutor Dr. Dixon!

By Dora Irene Pena

May 25, 2019

Thank you for making the course engaging, fun, and manageable! I learned a lot!

By Булат Г

Jul 19, 2018

GREAT course. Here I got acquainted with all main approaches in teaching field.

By Zeinab R

Jan 28, 2021

this course was really thought-provoking and informative. thank you very much.

By Елена

Oct 11, 2020

So exciting and interesting course! Thanks for your work, that was incredible!

By Jesús R S

Jul 31, 2020

VERY INTERESTING, AND THE VIDEOS ARE JUST WELL EXPLAINED ALL THE TIME, THANKS.

By Almaz Z

Jul 15, 2020

It was very haunting to learn about different approaches in language learning.

By Michael O

May 6, 2020

Entertaining presentations, easy to follow along, overall great course design.

By Olaitan O F

Mar 10, 2020

thanks soo much for this amazing lecture, Dr. Shane & Dr. Jessica . Love youuu

By Juan C M R

May 1, 2019

Remarkable course, I've learned different and practical techiques for teaching