Back to Launch Your Online Business

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Launch Your Online Business by The State University of New York

Learners who complete the course will: - gain an understanding of different business models - learn strategies for naming their business - create customer personas - create their brand identity - create their Unique Value Proposition and learn how to make their business stand out from their competitors - know every step needed to build their website including best practices - production do's and don'ts for copywriting, photography and video - have a pre-launch checklist and website maintenance - gain foundational knowledge of marketing and pr - create a Pitch Deck about their business that they can deliver to potential partners and investors...

KK
Feb 28, 2021

This Course was very helpful and informative. The skills that I have learned I know that it will be helpful while working my business.

OS
Jan 25, 2021

Great course! Highly engaging, all aspects of the course were well covered, and the reading material were very insightful

1 - 5 of 5 Reviews for Launch Your Online Business

By Omodiaogbe S

Jan 25, 2021

By David W

Jan 22, 2021

Wonderful course. Covers the whole process of starting an online business. Even as an experienced person in this area, I learned a lot from this coure. This course helped to complete the gaps in my knowledge, and inspired me to start a business.

By Kecia K

Mar 1, 2021

By Tynisha S

Feb 28, 2021

Excellent course!

By Antonella S

Jan 27, 2021

The course is very well structured and set up. Simple and comprehensive lessons. I recommend it if you are a beginner with the launch of an Online Business