Back to Launch Your Online Business

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Launch Your Online Business by The State University of New York

Learners who complete the course will: - gain an understanding of different business models - learn strategies for naming their business - create customer personas - create their brand identity - create their Unique Value Proposition and learn how to make their business stand out from their competitors - know every step needed to build their website including best practices - production do's and don'ts for copywriting, photography and video - have a pre-launch checklist and website maintenance - gain foundational knowledge of marketing and pr - create a Pitch Deck about their business that they can deliver to potential partners and investors...

NE
Jun 10, 2021

I loved this course! I have learned a lot, thank you for sharing this key information and guide us step by step to get everything done and debut in e-commerce. Great job Joan!

CA
May 13, 2021

So short a lesson yet so engaging and holistic with the course material. What a way to learn! Had a swell time enrolling and completing this project!

1 - 19 of 19 Reviews for Launch Your Online Business

By David W

Jan 22, 2021

Wonderful course. Covers the whole process of starting an online business. Even as an experienced person in this area, I learned a lot from this coure. This course helped to complete the gaps in my knowledge, and inspired me to start a business.

By Omodiaogbe S

Jan 25, 2021

Great course! Highly engaging, all aspects of the course were well covered, and the reading material were very insightful

By Julie S

Jun 3, 2021

This was an excellent course. It talked about the what and why, and most helpful was the how. The provided resources to use for my own business are and will continue to be used as a regular part of managing the business. I also appreciated the real-life examples.

By Kecia K

Mar 1, 2021

This Course was very helpful and informative. The skills that I have learned I know that it will be helpful while working my business.

By Tynisha F

Feb 28, 2021

Excellent course!

By Karen T

Jun 25, 2021

It was very helpful. The only reason I did not give it a 5 star rating was that it is solely focused on American market and resources in USA and I live in Canada. Over all great info.

Cheers

Karen

By Antonella S

Jan 27, 2021

The course is very well structured and set up. Simple and comprehensive lessons. I recommend it if you are a beginner with the launch of an Online Business

By Annika L

Jun 2, 2021

T​he instructor is excellent and very clear. The course is set up in a logical order and to the point. I have years of experience with running a business, but needed to brush off some online skills. The Powerpoint set up is good and useful even if I don't personally like Powerpoint.

T​he only negative I found was the video clips with the girls chatting about their businesses. I could not listen to them because it was all mumbo jumbo and every other word was "like" and "you know" and uhmm without any substance. It would be nice if people would speak clearly with a real message if they are included in a course.

By Nubia E

Jun 11, 2021

By Amit P

Jun 29, 2021

Very well prepared course. It is the first step toward the start of new opportunities. Makes you desire to learn more and be the number one. Thank you very much.

By Nicole C

Jul 19, 2021

Beautifully structured and well supported with documentation to start me off. I plan to review all the steps when getting closer to launching my business idea.

By Nader B

Jul 22, 2021

It was a great course and meet my all needs as I was seeking to it. It generates vital needs you have well aware of them to launch an online business.

By Chandramouli A

May 14, 2021

By Rayona P

Jul 17, 2021

This course provided wonderfull paced, consise insight with plenty of templates to start an online business with great structure

By Iris F

May 21, 2021

Excellent course, a wonderful instructor, clear and to the point.

By Pieter d V

Jul 4, 2021

Great course i have done 4 now and this was the best

By Anatolii H

May 16, 2021

You're the best))))))))))))

By V S A

Jun 21, 2021

good

By Emmanuel A

Jun 19, 2021

The Course is very useful. I really enjoyed.