Back to Chinese for Beginners

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Chinese for Beginners by Peking University

Sep 16, 2016

Thanks for this course. I like it and this language really so necessary for me and my job. My company in New Zealand - ESKA Ltd (www.eskaltd.co.nz, eskaltd.com) and we are work with aliens from China.

PP
Apr 24, 2020

She teaching very well! Easy to understand, her accent is very clear to understand, lesson is very useful to and might can use it for real. Thank you for lovely teaching and lovely lesson\n\nThank you

276 - 300 of 4,148 Reviews for Chinese for Beginners

By Artyom A

Jun 3, 2020

I did enjoy the course. I knew around 70% of words already, but still it was very useful and I improved my pronunciation, reviewed the old words, and learnt some new expressions, too. I am going to take more courses from Peking University.

By Olivia C

Oct 3, 2019

Very clear, systematic and useful for beginners to the language. For additional challenge, the student can attempt to write out the chinese text as the lecturer is speaking in the video. Or translate the pinyin into chinese character text.

By Luiz A N C M

Sep 20, 2020

O curso é bem interessante! As aulas são didáticas e fáceis de seguir. Inicialmente é difícil acompanhar e de entender as frases. Mas, revendo as aulas e usando dicionários, é possível interpretar as frases e compreender sua estruturação.

By Amanda Y

Apr 3, 2020

您好!I learned a lot from this course. The teacher was very good in organizing this course. She teaches useful words for travels to China or small talk with those who speak Mandarin in a way that it is easy to understand and remember. 很多谢谢!

By Rosario C A

Jul 23, 2020

A great course to gain some insight into the basics of the Chinese language. The instructor teaches at a slow pace and is very easy to understand so that the student is able to repeat the pronunciation properly.

Thank you, Professor Liu!

By Supannee S

May 5, 2020

course on Chinese speaking. In this class, I will introduce you to basic phonetics and daily expressions.After taking this class, you will have a basic understanding of Chinese Mandarin and make basic conversations of daily

Good luck!

By Mbanginu A

Dec 3, 2019

I loved the course thank you madam Xiaoyu Liu for teaching us in an easy and progressive way. It doesn't matter how much we learn daily but how much we understand daily.

Thank you for your lesson. It helped me a lot.

Your student @Alvin

By Paola R

Jan 27, 2018

It is a great course for someone who has already taken some Chinese. I find it very difficult to follow if you do not know anything about the language. It teaches you many basic sentences, vocabulary that are essential in the daily life.

Mar 15, 2016

Non ho mai studiato il cinese. Mi sono, infatti, iscritta a questo corso per pura curiosità. Sono rimasta però piacevolmente colpita perché è fatto davvero molto bene: interessante, coinvolgente ... perfetto per principianti!

Complimenti!

By Marieta C

Jan 22, 2021

A very smooth and pleasant journey into one of the most difficult languages in the world! Fantastic experience, excellent tutor with lovely personality, perfect English and the best “advertisement” for China! Thank you! Highly recommend

By Sudaba M

Dec 6, 2020

Thank you for the course. I really enjoyed the way the teacher explained the topics. I would never thought that the beginning may be so easy, as I have already started learning Chinese with the lyrics of songs what is much more harder.

By Leticia N

Dec 22, 2017

This Chinese course for beginners helped a lot to understand better how to pronounce and listen the language. Also, the explanations on how to write and the vocabulary were very useful to improve my understanding. Easy learning so far.

By SIRILAK B

May 22, 2020

I really like it. I can understand Chinese a lot. Is a basic cosmos that is easy to understand Teachers can understand Going slowly, I will learn Chinese better Thank you for teaching me to study It's my kind of open world. Thank you.

By Claudia M

It is certainly a very basic course, but I really enjoyed it and it made me willing to go on and to progress further in Chinese language. I now need to learn how to read and write. First step fully enjoyed and accomplished! Thank you.

By Nishan P

May 2, 2020

I was always interested in Chinese language from when I was young and this course really taught me about the basic stuffs that are mandatory to master while learning this language. The course was really enjoyable as well as educative.

By Paulette M

Apr 29, 2020

This is a very good and well-detailed course. The lecturer indeed made sure that each detail was clearly explained and understood. I hope soon I can travel to China so that I can practise the language even better. Thank you very much.

By IrinaKelly

Jun 12, 2017

First thank you Coursera for this amazing Chinese course. I've learned a lot in the last seven weeks. Now I can say that I can speak, talk and understand some of the Chinese language. I recommend to all of you the course. Thank you...

By Auzaie A Z B Z Y

Dec 7, 2020

This course is very engaging and indeed useful for those beginners who want to use Chinese in daily life conversation. The tests are very related to the course content, hence, it is definitely easy if we follow the teachings closely.

By Nguyen H N

Jun 29, 2020

It was a great experience learning a new language. This course is pure Communicative Chinese, which means only listening and speaking. But I do enjoy it very much, I learnt a lot. This is a great start for my journey to study Chinese

By Mir M H

Really it was a fantastic journey for me to avail of this opportunity. The teaching method was more flexible than I expected. I hope to cut a very good figure when I will continue to work or go with the Chinese community! Thank you!

By Sohaib A

I started this course to complete my course in Chinese because i already studied it earlier and couldn't get a certificate. This online course is really way ahead compared to my previous experience of studying in an academy.5 stars.

By Naruphon P

May 6, 2020

This course I give five star .Teacher teach very clear and she have very clear accent easy to listen. If Who want to start chines language you can start from here to develop your communication ability. . Recommend This many thanks.

By Anabela G

Mar 11, 2021

All the training modules were very well structured and the trainer is clear and easy to follow.

The platform interface makes it easy to understand were we are in the course and constantly gives us feedback on how to reach our goal.

By Preeya N

Jan 12, 2021

i love this course .enenthough i cant write the chinese characters ,i am very happy thet i could get to understand the sppoken chinese language .Xiexie ni .thank youso much for this amazing free experience of learning the language.

By erika l

Mar 18, 2021

el curso fue muy gratificante, ya que aprender lo principal de otro idioma es el inicio de comprender que estamos rodeados de diversas culturas, me llevo una enseñanza muy relevante para poder seguir aprendiendo mucho mas gracias.