Back to Chinese for Beginners

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Chinese for Beginners by Peking University

Sep 16, 2016

Thanks for this course. I like it and this language really so necessary for me and my job. My company in New Zealand - ESKA Ltd (www.eskaltd.co.nz, eskaltd.com) and we are work with aliens from China.

PP
Apr 24, 2020

She teaching very well! Easy to understand, her accent is very clear to understand, lesson is very useful to and might can use it for real. Thank you for lovely teaching and lovely lesson\n\nThank you

3676 - 3700 of 4,148 Reviews for Chinese for Beginners

By Sylvain C

Nov 4, 2015

Interesting lessons! Quizzes could be improved with sentence translations.

Chinese characters could be shown with pinyin in order to be able to recognize them.

By Ke Z Z

Mar 11, 2021

I think it's a big mistake to provide the characters for everything at the very end of the couse. Either give them from the start or don't give them at all.

By FABRICE A

Sep 5, 2018

The course was great. It helped me a lot in framing a proper accent and knowing basics in Chinese language. Now I can follow dialogue and easily read out.

By Divya E G

This course was very nice and easy to do. I'm very glad to choose to do this and hope that I can visit China soon and have the chance to use it ! Xiexie!

By Numan I

Jun 7, 2020

teaching method is good not so long and easy to understand.

which i learn is that these word might be helpful in my future when i will traveled to china.

By Perla R P

Sep 10, 2017

I was learn how to speak basic mandarin. It is very helpful and I am highly recommend this course for those who want to learn basic mandarin speaking.

By Claire D

Jan 17, 2021

Very nice introduction to the Chinese language. we miss the direct practice - meaning, speaking with somebody to ensure we go the language properly.

By Chirapha P

Good for beginners and basic english teaching easy to understand for foreigners

Not recommend for people who want to know a lot of details in Chinese

By Jeannette J

May 2, 2020

Some of the pictures in the quizzes were difficult to decipher in terms of choosing an answer. I learned some new things which helped my Chinese.

By Muhammad Z Y

Aug 16, 2020

Great Course! I thought Chinese was way too difficult to learn but, they made it so easy for us to learn it. Had so much fun while learning it.

By Virgil V

Apr 17, 2020

Great beginner class. I wish there were more lessons where it forced you into a conversation so you could practice with hypothetical questions.

By Malini S

Jun 14, 2020

A very relevant curriculum though was confused with the comments and not knowing if I needed to write in pinyin as an exercise or just recite?

By Georgia K

Mar 28, 2021

Great introductory course for anyone who wishes to study Chinese! I really enjoyed it and got motivated to study more Chinese in the future!

By Sameer N

May 1, 2020

Very easy to understand and without characters it becomes interesting to start of basic dialogues. Practice test also makes it fun to learn.

By Savannah B

Sep 9, 2015

This class is awesome! I wish that there were some written notes or something to help but the videos are awesome to help with pronunciation.

By Chonnakarn S

Apr 20, 2020

7th week final review have some wrong pinyin correlating to Chinese characters. Otherwise is good. he professor pronunciation is very good!

By Aaron H

Jan 24, 2020

Good course. I think using pinyin along with the Chinese-character to represent the pinyin would be nice to get familiar with the language.

By Pierre C D M

Nov 4, 2019

This course is simple but good. I guess taken seriously it could be a nicefirst step in the chinese language. The quizz re too easy though.

By Por S C

Apr 11, 2021

the lesson was good, though it will be even better if during each lesson, simplified Chinese also written on the slides (not only pingyin)

By Animita S

Jan 26, 2020

The course is alright but a little more explanation may be more useful. The instructor was good. But the notes need to be a bit elaborate.

By Michelle A L Y L

Jul 5, 2020

I learned the basic mandarin and its pronunciation, although I would have like to learn their characters, nevertheless I learned so much.

By Sinai M

May 8, 2017

I like it to know a little bit of Chinese is good. I would like more examples and also the use of Chinese symbols sometimes. Really nice.

By Pratik

Jul 16, 2020

It was very fascinating and knowledgeable to be the part of this course.I have learned a lot in this course from the basics.thank you.

By Anderson R T

Sep 13, 2015

This course is enjoyable and easy to learn from. A minor drawback is that some pictures are difficult to distinguish in the exercises.

By Jessica Z

Mar 29, 2021

Very well planned lessons, however, there could be more items added in the quiz parts to help students practice their knowledge more.