Back to Chinese for Beginners

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Chinese for Beginners by Peking University

SA

Awesome experience it was a comprehensive and informative course. I learnt alot. Thank you coursera for providing us such a nice and global platform to enhance skills and knowlegde by sitting at home.

PP
Apr 24, 2020

She teaching very well! Easy to understand, her accent is very clear to understand, lesson is very useful to and might can use it for real. Thank you for lovely teaching and lovely lesson\n\nThank you

3401 - 3425 of 3,796 Reviews for Chinese for Beginners

By marissa

Jun 12, 2018

it was my first chinese course, it was not always easy but with the help of internet and some apps i reach my goal. thanks

By supawan t

Jun 7, 2020

I think this course must to have chinese letter because in china not have pinyin all of everything have chinese letter.

By Pinyaphat P

Apr 27, 2020

This video is easy to understand, you must add the chinese character in video that perfect.

By Eva W

Apr 4, 2019

The curriculum is very similar to the one I took at school, although there was more character practice not just pin yin

By Milton G V

Aug 15, 2015

Course material is very useful for true beginners. The course helps a lot to overcome potential fears to failure. Xièxi

By MONIQUE E P H

Jul 22, 2020

Un muy buen curso para encantarse con un idioma y querer aprender más. La profesora muy clara y precisa. Entretenido

By Surya

Mar 14, 2017

Very well explained. I think it will be much better if there is a revision of previous weeks teaching in current week.

By Avi A K

Aug 2, 2019

Thank you so much for this course. It was really helpful for me as a beginner. I like the pace, clarity and the quiz.

By Екатерина Л

Dec 28, 2019

I think the course needs some more grammar. Sometimes it was difficult to understand the rules you make a sentence.

By Korayma L A

Nov 12, 2017

Es muy fácil de aprender,con mucho tiempo y dedicación verán lo fácil que era hablar en chino,se los recomiendo. :)

By Thakkar S J

Sep 26, 2015

Nice one.. Helped a beginners like me a lot.. I found confidence in myself. Hats off! Simply explained.. xiexie :)

By Warinda T

Jun 27, 2020

This lesson is easy to understand for everyone who starts learning Chinese and be interested in Chinese. Good job.

By Jane L

Feb 26, 2019

I think there is too much focus on the wrong pronunciation. I only want to hear the correct chinese pronunciation.

By Raman B

Apr 23, 2020

I love this course. It is very helpful. the way of teaching is excellent. i appreciate the hard work of teacher

By Sonali L

Apr 8, 2019

Its very good course for beginners.

After this course we can communicate in Chinese for our daily life routine.

By shubham b

Jun 21, 2016

materials are nice.....but if the video of alphabets of chinese were also included then it will be a great help

By JJ

Apr 20, 2020

Not bad. Good kick start to learning chinese. I do enjoy the use of pictures and pin yin. This is very useful.

By Wallyn D d J S

Jun 18, 2020

A tradução para português possui alguns probleminhas mas nada que interfira no curso que é muito bom. Xièxiè

By Shweta

Feb 26, 2020

It's a good course for beginners. I learned a lot from the lecture videos and the discussion forums as well.

By Mira S

Nov 5, 2020

Thank you, it made my conversation skill better and now at least I can understand Chinese drama and movies.

By Eva K C C

Sep 20, 2020

Fue muy bueno para un curso de idiomas introductorio, pero aun asi se puede aprender mucho, MUY BUEN CURSO!

By Kanokpat P

Aug 15, 2020

good for starter in chinese language beginner and just for speaking and listening this course can help you

By Jaime A

May 3, 2020

I have missed some basic introduction for characters, although I see that there is another course for that

By Miranda R

May 2, 2020

Definitely helpful for simple daily conversations. The courses were conducted clearly and easy to follow.

By Wang Z

Apr 29, 2020

If there is more explanation of the basic grammar explains, could be more helpful for a solid foundation.