Back to Chinese for Beginners

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Chinese for Beginners by Peking University

SA

Awesome experience it was a comprehensive and informative course. I learnt alot. Thank you coursera for providing us such a nice and global platform to enhance skills and knowlegde by sitting at home.

PP
Apr 24, 2020

She teaching very well! Easy to understand, her accent is very clear to understand, lesson is very useful to and might can use it for real. Thank you for lovely teaching and lovely lesson\n\nThank you

3426 - 3450 of 3,809 Reviews for Chinese for Beginners

By Sonali L

Apr 8, 2019

Its very good course for beginners.

After this course we can communicate in Chinese for our daily life routine.

By shubham b

Jun 21, 2016

materials are nice.....but if the video of alphabets of chinese were also included then it will be a great help

By JJ

Apr 20, 2020

Not bad. Good kick start to learning chinese. I do enjoy the use of pictures and pin yin. This is very useful.

By Wallyn D d J S

Jun 18, 2020

A tradução para português possui alguns probleminhas mas nada que interfira no curso que é muito bom. Xièxiè

By Shweta

Feb 26, 2020

It's a good course for beginners. I learned a lot from the lecture videos and the discussion forums as well.

By Mira S

Nov 5, 2020

Thank you, it made my conversation skill better and now at least I can understand Chinese drama and movies.

By Eva K C C

Sep 20, 2020

Fue muy bueno para un curso de idiomas introductorio, pero aun asi se puede aprender mucho, MUY BUEN CURSO!

By Kanokpat P

Aug 15, 2020

good for starter in chinese language beginner and just for speaking and listening this course can help you

By Jaime A

May 3, 2020

I have missed some basic introduction for characters, although I see that there is another course for that

By Miranda R

May 2, 2020

Definitely helpful for simple daily conversations. The courses were conducted clearly and easy to follow.

By Wang Z

Apr 29, 2020

If there is more explanation of the basic grammar explains, could be more helpful for a solid foundation.

By Tuyền H T

Apr 29, 2020

It's really a course for beginners, easy to understand and slow enough to practise speaking on your own.

By Irene

Nov 22, 2020

Explanation is clear with some explanations. Minor mistakes in the tests should be improved. Thank you.

By Jose A M B

Jul 23, 2020

The whole content and examples are really good for a zero knowledgeable person. I totally recommend it.

By Samridhi J

Nov 24, 2019

The way of teaching Chinese is commendable. Looking forward to see some Chinese people soon.😊

Xièxie!!!

By Venus C P G

Jul 20, 2020

I wish we I had learned more about grammar. The teacher was awesome, i liked so much her explanations

By Tomas P

Oct 17, 2020

Very educattive, the lessons were complete, well-explained and I had a good time learning. Thank you

By ARIEL R B S

Aug 21, 2020

Me gustó, bastante bonito, aunque aveces pecó de monótono,pero en términos generales no estuvo mal.

By Sajid M

Apr 15, 2020

It was a wonderful experience and I enjoyed so much and will be use this language in my local life.

By Germán A Q

Jan 19, 2018

Muy bueno el curso , pero la traduccion en subtitulos español no estarian bien. Habria que revisar.

By Mauricio G

Sep 17, 2017

Very interesting, a little bit more difficult quizzes would be nice but i really liked this course

By Marcel

Jan 6, 2018

Great examples and also not to hard to learn so i managed it to successfully solve this course :)

By Nell R

Nov 5, 2015

It was fun, and a nice refresher for me as it has been nearly a decade since I spoke in Chinese.

By Elizabeth N C

the only thing confusing is giving addresses but I would also have added the chinese characters

By Pitchaya C

Apr 27, 2020

I have gained the knowledge so much. It's very useful for beginner both words and pronunciation