Back to Chinese for Beginners

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Chinese for Beginners by Peking University

Sep 16, 2016

Thanks for this course. I like it and this language really so necessary for me and my job. My company in New Zealand - ESKA Ltd (www.eskaltd.co.nz, eskaltd.com) and we are work with aliens from China.

PP
Apr 24, 2020

She teaching very well! Easy to understand, her accent is very clear to understand, lesson is very useful to and might can use it for real. Thank you for lovely teaching and lovely lesson\n\nThank you

351 - 375 of 4,684 Reviews for Chinese for Beginners

By Cinthya J

Jan 8, 2021

Realmente muy satisfecha con la estructura del curso, las explicaciones, ejercicios. Todo es muy comprensible para los que iniciamos en el idioma. El último apartado ha sido un gran plus para aprender y mejorar la escritura.

By Abdullah A

Jun 17, 2020

I had really enjoyed this course. The way of teaching instructor is very impressive and knowledgeable. I want some more courses like that. I had learnt almost all the basics necessary for daily life cycle of chinese. Xei Xei

By Sofia d L A

Jun 21, 2021

A língua Chinesa é simplesmente extraordinária, adorei aprender um pouco dessa língua que dizem ser tão difícil, mas que para mim nessas 7 semanas foram bem proveitosas e de muito aprendizado, eu recomendo muito este curso.

By Rosa S V

Jul 13, 2020

La verdad nunca me había dado la oportunidad de entrar a algún curso pero éste lo amé, no me arrepiento de nada. Muchas gracias, estoy muy agradecida con el que me hayan enseñado lo que ahora sé.

De nuevo, muchas gracias 💗

By Larissa A D

Jun 27, 2020

Professora excelente e curso bem geral e completo! Apesar de contemplar apenas situações cotidianas e se tratar de um curso básico, o vocabulário apresentado é bem extenso, complementou bem o meu curso presencial de chinês.

By imdad

Mar 29, 2017

Today I,m very happy to completed course chinese for Beginners. i would like to coursera and paking university who encouraged me. Presentation were expected to meet . way of teacher learning was very appreciated .

Xièxiè ni

By Jase N T

Nov 13, 2016

The course is very easy to digest. The materials were relevant and straightforward. One improvement I would suggest would be the inclusion of Chinese characters in the course videos. This will help with the familiarization.

By Pedro F D N

Jan 3, 2021

Foi muito legal iniciar as primeiras noções do idioma com este curso! Sério, recomendo para todos que tem interesse em culturas da Ásia, idiomas ou gostaria de entender um pouquinho mais dos "tracinhos" chineses! Hahahahah

By Natalia D

Jul 29, 2020

Me gustó, hay frases básicas en caso de viajar y estar de turista unos días, poder saludar, despedirse, dar gracias, pedir comida y comprar. La profesora es clara en su explicación. Espero haya un curso intermedio, gracias

By Shant S K

Apr 1, 2020

one of the best courses i had, the instructor is amazing also different moderators in the discussion boards helping you get through, this course covers everything from daily life and some common phrases that are very handy

By Metin K

Nov 10, 2019

Kurs beklentilerimden daha güzeldi. Öğretmen çok güler yüzlü ve anlatımı anlaşılır. Kursun tek eksiği okuma parçası vb. materyallerin yeterli olmaması diye düşünüyorum. Materyallerde eklenirse daha güzel olur. Teşekkürler.

By Pavel Z

Aug 26, 2015

That is a great course to make You get interested in wonderful Chinese language. I even went to the local Confucius Institute to continue studying it! It would also be great to give at least some characters in the course,

By Gerardo M d A V

Mar 21, 2021

Really useful and amazing teacher, thank you so much for having such oppportunity and noteworthy it was free and there are so many things that are taught and useful in your daily life, highly recommend it. xie xie laoshi

By Graziele A

Sep 25, 2020

Ótimo curso, aprendi uma comunicação básica e fundamental para saber se orientar em um país estrangeiro, no caso a China. Amei e super recomendo a você que quer aprender um idioma novo de forma prática e bem explicativa.

By Natcha L

May 1, 2020

Highly appreciate and Highly recommend!

The lecturer makes it very easy for a beginner to understand and memorize.

What she taught is very useful applicable to daily usage.

Thank you for an awesome class, Ms. Xiaoyu Liu.

By Jittinart

Aug 30, 2021

​i have no basics of chinese language .This course is easy to learn.Teacher speaks so clear and the lessons is suitable fir Beginner like me.After this course I feel better about chinese language and want to learn more.

By Annika W

Nov 11, 2020

This was great for someone who has no idea whatsoever when it comes to Chinese. The course doesn't overwhelm and still ends up teaching enough vocabulary that would allow the student to have at least tiny conversations.

By MD N T

Nov 11, 2020

I have a dream to lean new languages. Chinese is always a exciting yet unknown language to me, But peking University help me to began what I really appreciate. Thanks to our course teacher Xiaoyu Liu madam. ( XiaXia. )

By Nuttawadee J

May 4, 2020

Many thanks to this course! We can communicate in basic Chinese with many necessary vocabularies for daily life. Although this course provides you only in pinyin, I think it can help you to learn advance Chinese easily.

By Rizwan A

Nov 11, 2016

It is very helpful and interesting, especially the lessons are short and interesting and quiz makes it further easy and Memorable. thanks for such a nice course. Now i came China and practicing this with my lab fellows.

By Quynh V

Sep 28, 2021

Thank you for giving me a chance to learn this course. I appreciate that! This course is extremely useful for those who want to learn a basic Chinesse this wil be a solid foundation for us to have a good pronunciation.

By Esteban G Z

May 1, 2021

It's a great beginning, everything is well explained, and it's the best choice if you don't want to deal with Chinese characters, but is highly suggested to learn them if you want to go deeper into the Chinese culture.

By Eleanor M L

Oct 14, 2020

This course is a good class for beginners. The lessons are easy to follow. Although there are some nuances that were not discussed, I hope it will be explored more in the next level. Thank you for the wonderful course.

By Antimon

Apr 18, 2020

This couse easy to learning it suitable for beginners who want to learn chinese, the course cover the sentences and words that you have to use in daily life and teacher quite speak slowly easy to listen and understand.

By José M B C

Mar 21, 2021

It is my second language educational experience. I liked some much. The mandarin Chinese is a very interesting language for me. Finally, I appreciate the excellent teaching work of the teacher. I learned a lot. Thanks