Back to Learning How To Learn for Youth

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Learning How To Learn for Youth by Arizona State University

Based on one of the most popular open online courses in the world, this course gives you easy access to the learning techniques used by experts in art, music, literature, math, science, sports, and many other disciplines. No matter what your current skill level, using these approaches can help you master new topics, change your thinking and improve your life. This course explains: * Why sometimes letting your mind wander is an important part of the learning process * How to avoid "rut think" in order to think outside the box * The value of metaphors in developing understanding * A simple, yet powerful, way to stop procrastinating If you’re already an expert, these strategies will turbocharge your learning, including test-taking tips and insights that will help you make the best use of your time on homework and problem sets. We all have the tools to learn what might not seem to come naturally to us at first—the secret is to understand how the brain works so we can unlock its power. Filled with animations, application questions, and exercises, this course makes learning easy and fun!...

MS
Mar 17, 2021

It is a great course filled with many tricks and techniques to make learning easy. I have learned a lot from this course, specially knowing how my brain works. It'll help me to learn more effectively.

LR
May 12, 2019

I am still seeing octopede/octopuses with tentacles in backpacks or lockers. Wonderful!!! I am a therapist who works with all age children and this will be extremely helpful! Thank you to all of you.

51 - 75 of 468 Reviews for Learning How To Learn for Youth

By Tajkeya S

Aug 8, 2020

This course will surprise you in so many ways. Definitely worth the time. I learned so many things and so many things started to make sense too! You will definitely become a better leaner and see a positive change in your learning abilities and tests.

By Ahmad A

May 3, 2020

Everything literally

Video and photo editing, music, engaging and captivating titles, full course content

An excellent sequence of lessons, valuable information learned in life

So when I hear their voice, smile!

Thank you very much for your great efforts

By Jessy T

Sep 6, 2020

One of the best for adults and children of all ages. The course is presented very well for younger learners to understand. Great practical skills to use in real life learning that will be beneficial for life-long learners beyond the school yard.

By Furkan

Oct 3, 2020

Before starting this course, I thought it was a waste of time self-improvement course, but after it started I learned how the brain works when learning, how to learn something more easily. The most interesting thing was the pomodoro technique.

By Rana E

Jul 14, 2019

This course is wonderful and contains a very good and creative explanation. And teachers their way above the wonderful and I really benefited from this course and exceeded my expectations and I hope everyone to benefit from this course like me

May 4, 2020

The concepts are explained clearly and the lessons take a reasonable amount of time given what they are tring to teach.

I advise anyone who like me had problems figuring out how to study and wishes to learn how to do so more effectively

Aug 13, 2020

This was the course, which help me a lot and I'm going to apply what I learn in this course that strategies, tips and tricks to learn more new interesting things in my life and this course encourage me to become a life long learner 😊

By HANNAH C D T

Nov 21, 2020

This course is really helpful for all students. I highly recommend this to everyone. I am also having a hard time learning all lessons especially now in new normal. Thank you so much for the tips on learning how to learn effectively.

By Yasser M S

Nov 3, 2020

its a great course give you an excellent ideas about how use your brain well in a different aspects of your life like study in school or university , I recommend to all person have passion in learning and develop skills.

best regards

By OptimisticEnigma

Sep 26, 2020

A must-attend course for anyone who has struggled with learning and wants to learn ways to help with it. Even if you're a scholarly student, this course will help you to supercharge your learning in easy and interesting ways.

By John C

Jan 19, 2020

Just extraordinary. I wish I would have know these techniques decades ago. But now I help others by sharing ideas that will make their learning much more effective and enjoyable!

Many thanks to Barbara, Greg and Terrence!

By Paige H J

Aug 21, 2020

This course is amazing! The video lessons are interesting and easy to understand. The supplemental activities are helpful too. This course teaches you how to learn most effectively as well as why the strategies work.

By Shah M A R

Nov 25, 2020

This Course Explained the New Version of thinking,Showing a better mindset .After Completing this course i really realize the mistake i have made in my life and i really enjoy the whole course

Overall Ratings ; 5/5

By P R

May 13, 2020

Great comprehensive class on learning how to learn. There are many tools that you will acquire that will be helpful in improving your learning as well as tips you can share with others to aid in their learning.

By Jason C

Feb 17, 2021

This course is absolutely amazing! (The metaphors, too!) It goes into deep detail about how the brain works, as well as tips and tricks like the Pomodoro, memory tips, test preparation tips, and much more!

By Diego F

Aug 19, 2020

Really helpful class for a homeschooler like me. I think that more schools should require this course to help kids learn efficiently. The teachers were great and very motivational 10/10 would learn again.

By Rithika P

Jun 21, 2020

This course is really beneficial for me because before taking up this course I used to be stuck in random thoughts which has no meaning. But after taking up this course this course I clearly understood.

By Phitthawat Y

Sep 6, 2020

Covers most of the things needed to know, Though all of the information could be found on Youtube, this is a very organized course that gives detailed explanation. I would recommend to a lot of people.

By Md. S S

Mar 18, 2021

By Siti F B H

Jun 20, 2020

I learn so much from this course. It really helps me improving my learning and the way the message was conveyed really helps the youth to understand. Thank you so much for all the lesson and sharing!

By Sugam R

Jun 13, 2020

The course met my expectations I would say mostly teens and kids should take this course, it has so much to offer and will help you in your whole student life. Kudos to the Team!

By Jennifer R

Dec 16, 2020

Not just relevant for youth, adults will also find this course engaging and informative. The strategies are insightful, and the positive tone of the professors is encouraging.

By Sonam S

Jun 21, 2020

found this course very informative. Understanding how brain neurons works and how any one is able to perform their best by doing the right tricks of learning was wonderful.

By padmanabh j

Jun 28, 2020

this course is outstanding for me because I am a 7 class boy and I want to learn how to learn faster and I research much that I could but at last, I found this course