Back to Learning How To Learn for Youth

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Learning How To Learn for Youth by Arizona State University

Based on one of the most popular open online courses in the world, this course gives you easy access to the learning techniques used by experts in art, music, literature, math, science, sports, and many other disciplines. No matter what your current skill level, using these approaches can help you master new topics, change your thinking and improve your life. This course explains: * Why sometimes letting your mind wander is an important part of the learning process * How to avoid "rut think" in order to think outside the box * The value of metaphors in developing understanding * A simple, yet powerful, way to stop procrastinating If you’re already an expert, these strategies will turbocharge your learning, including test-taking tips and insights that will help you make the best use of your time on homework and problem sets. We all have the tools to learn what might not seem to come naturally to us at first—the secret is to understand how the brain works so we can unlock its power. Filled with animations, application questions, and exercises, this course makes learning easy and fun!...

MS
Mar 17, 2021

It is a great course filled with many tricks and techniques to make learning easy. I have learned a lot from this course, specially knowing how my brain works. It'll help me to learn more effectively.

SH
Jun 19, 2020

I learn so much from this course. It really helps me improving my learning and the way the message was conveyed really helps the youth to understand. Thank you so much for all the lesson and sharing!

76 - 100 of 570 Reviews for Learning How To Learn for Youth

By Jason C

Feb 17, 2021

This course is absolutely amazing! (The metaphors, too!) It goes into deep detail about how the brain works, as well as tips and tricks like the Pomodoro, memory tips, test preparation tips, and much more!

By Diego F

Aug 19, 2020

Really helpful class for a homeschooler like me. I think that more schools should require this course to help kids learn efficiently. The teachers were great and very motivational 10/10 would learn again.

By Rithika P

Jun 21, 2020

This course is really beneficial for me because before taking up this course I used to be stuck in random thoughts which has no meaning. But after taking up this course this course I clearly understood.

By Eloisa M S

May 26, 2021

This is an excellent course. I really learned a lot and I will use the things that I've learned in my everyday study sessions. I will recommend this mostly to the students to have a better study habit.

By Phitthawat Y

Sep 6, 2020

Covers most of the things needed to know, Though all of the information could be found on Youtube, this is a very organized course that gives detailed explanation. I would recommend to a lot of people.

By Thị Q T L

Aug 22, 2021

It is useful and interesting course. This course help me to understand about two different modes of thinking, how to avoid procrastination and understand the way to learn better and effectively

By Sugam R

Jun 13, 2020

The course met my expectations I would say mostly teens and kids should take this course, it has so much to offer and will help you in your whole student life. Kudos to the Team!

By Jennifer R

Dec 16, 2020

Not just relevant for youth, adults will also find this course engaging and informative. The strategies are insightful, and the positive tone of the professors is encouraging.

By Sonam S

Jun 21, 2020

found this course very informative. Understanding how brain neurons works and how any one is able to perform their best by doing the right tricks of learning was wonderful.

By JORGE P N S

Jun 17, 2021

This course has given so much insight into how the brain works. This information is going to help me enhance my learning. I am so grateful for such a wonderful course.

By padmanabh j

Jun 28, 2020

this course is outstanding for me because I am a 7 class boy and I want to learn how to learn faster and I research much that I could but at last, I found this course

By Rajat M

Sep 29, 2020

I took up this course to develop my learning skill. Also, this course helped me in developing new ideas and techniques for learning. It was a short and simple course.

By Holly R

Apr 1, 2020

This is very easy information to understand, but also super informative for helping me understand how to be a better learner. I thoroughly enjoyed learning more.

By Arif Y

Dec 29, 2021

it is an amazing course and amazing teachers I highly appreciate all the efforts of the teachers and all who have taken a part in this magnificent masterpiece.

By Souvik B

Jun 30, 2020

This a great course for students of all classes as well a for persons having a job or so. I love their way of teaching and presenting things. A Great One.

By Paula M R C

Jun 4, 2021

this course will serve you if you really want to learn how to learn. It is fast-paced and the professors are very engaging. I will definetly recommed it.

By Nurul F

Oct 8, 2020

I gained much knowledge here. This MOOC are truly awesome. I recommend this MOOC to you who want to know and experience such a pleasure attractive class.

By Asheeq M a

Sep 21, 2020

it is very good course and it gives more speed to your study activities . do this course. I recommend this course for all type of students. thank you

By Muhammad U H

Oct 2, 2020

This is an awesome course in terms of design and delivery of the contents. It helped me a lot to boost up my confidence and efficiency in learning.

By Cecilia C

Feb 26, 2021

Great course for those both those who struggle with learning and for those who are already strong learners. It was both informative and enjoyable!

By Diana H

May 23, 2020

A great course! Thank you for all the work, information, and positivity! I am glad I took this course and I would advise people to take it too :)!

By Truong T H

Apr 27, 2020

This course is really useful. It changed my way to learn new stuffs more effective than the way I'd done before. It's worth it to take the course.

By Shani A A A M

Mar 18, 2020

I'm sincerely thankful for this amazing experience you have toughed me alot

I appreciate teacher like you who make learning more easy and fun

By Elmi K

Dec 4, 2021

This is my first Coursera course, and I believe it serves as a foundation to the rest of the platform's courses as well as all kinds of learning.

By Shahad a s

Jul 3, 2020

I learned a lot and lots of important information that I will use in my life and in my field and all of it will be easy and fun to apply to them.