Back to Learning How To Learn for Youth

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Learning How To Learn for Youth by Arizona State University

Based on one of the most popular open online courses in the world, this course gives you easy access to the learning techniques used by experts in art, music, literature, math, science, sports, and many other disciplines. No matter what your current skill level, using these approaches can help you master new topics, change your thinking and improve your life. This course explains: * Why sometimes letting your mind wander is an important part of the learning process * How to avoid "rut think" in order to think outside the box * The value of metaphors in developing understanding * A simple, yet powerful, way to stop procrastinating If you’re already an expert, these strategies will turbocharge your learning, including test-taking tips and insights that will help you make the best use of your time on homework and problem sets. We all have the tools to learn what might not seem to come naturally to us at first—the secret is to understand how the brain works so we can unlock its power. Filled with animations, application questions, and exercises, this course makes learning easy and fun!...

MS
Mar 17, 2021

It is a great course filled with many tricks and techniques to make learning easy. I have learned a lot from this course, specially knowing how my brain works. It'll help me to learn more effectively.

SH
Jun 19, 2020

I learn so much from this course. It really helps me improving my learning and the way the message was conveyed really helps the youth to understand. Thank you so much for all the lesson and sharing!

101 - 125 of 469 Reviews for Learning How To Learn for Youth

By Ahmed M F A

Jun 30, 2020

That course is really great and I really benefited greatly from it, and I will try to apply everything I learned in my life

By Sara a

May 2, 2020

I had so much fun with this course, it help me to organize my thoughts to learn things I have never imagined I could learn.

By Ted A H

Nov 17, 2019

It is very interesting and they make it really easy to understand. The concepts and tips easily transmittable to your kids.

By Yohan G

Jun 12, 2020

Very interesting course. Thank you, everyone, to conducting this course. This course helps me lot in my future. Thank You!

By Devin R

Nov 4, 2019

This was an amazing courses and others should do this as well if they want to learn new ways of learning or to keep ahead!

By Shrook M

Apr 4, 2021

Th's course has opened new horizons for me and added to me new strategies to use in my learning journey . Thank you ASU .

By Ashiqur R

Dec 15, 2020

It was a great experience filled with positivity and inspiration for learning and exploring different areas of knowledge.

By Marie A M

Oct 30, 2020

I really loved this course. Concepts were simple to understand, yet very effective. It inspired me to buy the book too!

By Victoria G

Dec 28, 2020

Valuable content packaged imaginatively and in a highly condensed form that is perfectly aimed at its target audience.

By COLLEEN J A S

Dec 12, 2020

The course is very helpful especially this time of pandemic. We must keep learning and earn knowledgeable experiences.

By Gabriela S

Oct 30, 2020

Es un muy buen curso y lo recomendaría a toda persona que quiera aprender ya que enseña formas eficaces de aprender.

By Alexander D r m

Dec 2, 2018

este curso es excelente, me pareció super genial la nueva presentación de este curso, los nuevos recursos y videos.

By Sam L

This course was fabulous: I learn better through pictorial representations and this solidifies my understanding.

By Shriniketh

Jul 6, 2020

Very good one. It made me realize that succeeding in school is possible without spending my whole day studying.

By mahmoud h

Jun 28, 2020

This course is very amazing and helpful I really appreciate the effort which has p resented by the instructors

By Salwa A H

Jun 15, 2020

It was a very helpful course with the most professional instructions. May God bless all of you in your all life

By tenita c

Nov 20, 2020

Excellent course for youth as for adults. I really enjoyed that class and I will use the tips that I received.

By Lilas s

Sep 14, 2020

it is an important course for all ages and levels,and very useful and interesting .

and make you more prouducer

By Deniz S

Jul 12, 2020

I really liked this course. It helped me so much. Thanks for this opportunity ASU! With love from Azerbaijan)

By Rodlin G

Apr 2, 2020

This techniques taught in this course are very useful. Things I've never consider to implement in my studies.

By Sylke K

Aug 21, 2020

Learned a lot during this course. Really helpful study techniques and tips to study for tests. Thanks a lot!

By Al M

Apr 29, 2019

I am delighted after finishing this course. This course will help me to study in the right way. Thank you.

By Jenny B

Dec 16, 2018

I wish I knew these techniques when I was younger. Congratulations! This is a very helpful course. Cheers!

By Vishal P

May 15, 2020

The topics were awesome I learn lot of things by these videos I will be always learning

By Cher C

Sep 26, 2020

Very well planned course that explains concepts clearly. A course every student and teacher must attend!