Back to Learning How To Learn for Youth

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Learning How To Learn for Youth by Arizona State University

Based on one of the most popular open online courses in the world, this course gives you easy access to the learning techniques used by experts in art, music, literature, math, science, sports, and many other disciplines. No matter what your current skill level, using these approaches can help you master new topics, change your thinking and improve your life. This course explains: * Why sometimes letting your mind wander is an important part of the learning process * How to avoid "rut think" in order to think outside the box * The value of metaphors in developing understanding * A simple, yet powerful, way to stop procrastinating If you’re already an expert, these strategies will turbocharge your learning, including test-taking tips and insights that will help you make the best use of your time on homework and problem sets. We all have the tools to learn what might not seem to come naturally to us at first—the secret is to understand how the brain works so we can unlock its power. Filled with animations, application questions, and exercises, this course makes learning easy and fun!...

LR
May 12, 2019

I am still seeing octopede/octopuses with tentacles in backpacks or lockers. Wonderful!!! I am a therapist who works with all age children and this will be extremely helpful! Thank you to all of you.

SH
Jun 19, 2020

I learn so much from this course. It really helps me improving my learning and the way the message was conveyed really helps the youth to understand. Thank you so much for all the lesson and sharing!

126 - 150 of 453 Reviews for Learning How To Learn for Youth

By ulyana w

Dec 23, 2020

There's a lot of information that I find helpful for my learning, and the videos are fun. Love it!

By Nendra N W

Dec 4, 2020

The course has engaging instructors and some of the most practical tips to learn more effectively.

By kalpana s

Aug 20, 2020

Perfect course, was able to get great understanding about learning for myself, and for my students

By Krishna P P

Jun 8, 2020

THIS IS A VERY USEFUL COURSE FOR BEGINNERS TO ADVANCED LEARNERS. tHANK YOU ALL THE THREE TEACHERS.

By Bindu V S

Nov 28, 2020

simple and easy presentation o f the subject. as the topic it is learning how to learn for youth

By John C

Dec 9, 2018

Fantastic informative course. Every school should use this model to teach. Great information.

By Kariyawasam K G L P

Jul 18, 2020

This is really interesting and usefull course.i enjoyed very well and learned a lot.thank you.

By Priscila M B

Jun 1, 2020

This course is so great!!! It inspired me to keep on learning and to actually enjoy studying!

By Gregg R

Mar 22, 2020

Thank you for a great class! My daughter and students will benefit from me taking this class!

By Alejandro P I

Mar 4, 2019

It's the best course, and the most useful one I've taken in my life. (and that I'm in my 50!)

By Umair A B

Jan 23, 2019

this for giving me this treasure. i am 34 years old and i regret why i didnt came across this

By MR_ROBOT_COD

Sep 22, 2020

كتير كويس وبنصح يلي بروح كتير وقت عالدراسة انو يحضر الكورس والاعطاء كتير جميل ومساعد عالفهم

By DEBORAH S P

Jun 19, 2020

i learn't some excellent tips on ways to learn That will definitely help me in the future

By Gunel A

Apr 16, 2020

I learned a lot from your course. I enjoyed the lessons and teachers. Everything was great.

By Chia C L

Oct 7, 2019

It is so simple to follow. The use of metaphor and cartoons makes it so easy to understand.

By Hritika P

Mar 4, 2019

I'll definitely work on the ideas that were mentioned in this course. I also enjoyed a lot!

By Lucas A

Dec 26, 2020

muy recomendado, da excelentes tecnicas para estudiar, y como aprender de la mejor manera.

By Alzienauf M

Nov 5, 2020

its very interresting, ang i realy llove whan Barbara explan the konsep learning to lean

By Salha k k

Jun 25, 2020

It was the best course I had ever ..the thank to all teachers were very helpful 💓♥️❤️🌹🌹

By GUBBALA C

Jul 18, 2020

Excellent course which helps younger minds learn the complex information in a simple way.

By Soraya S S

Jul 3, 2020

J'ai adoré j'ai pu revoir des bases de l'apprentissage de façon ludique et intéressante

By Patricia E G

Jun 24, 2020

Very good, excellent course. More exercises in the Memory Palace Technique. Thank you

By Balachandran A

Jun 5, 2020

Great course. but include more practical, which might be practice to create brain link

By Mathamgi N

Apr 1, 2020

It was a very good exposure. To think out of the box is made real through this session.

By aureleo d

Sep 10, 2019

it is really good for kids of all ages with plenty of great tips on how to learn better