Back to Learning How To Learn for Youth

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Learning How To Learn for Youth by Arizona State University

Based on the most popular open online course in the world, this course gives you easy access to the learning techniques used by experts in art, music, literature, math, science, sports, and many other disciplines. No matter what your current skill level, using these approaches can help you master new topics, change your thinking and improve your life. This course explains: * Why sometimes letting your mind wander is an important part of the learning process * How to avoid "rut think" in order to think outside the box * The value of metaphors in developing understanding * A simple, yet powerful, way to stop procrastinating If you’re already an expert, these strategies will turbocharge your learning, including test-taking tips and insights that will help you make the best use of your time on homework and problem sets. We all have the tools to learn what might not seem to come naturally to us at first—the secret is to understand how the brain works so we can unlock its power. Filled with animations, application questions, and exercises, this course makes learning easy and fun!...

LR

May 13, 2019

I am still seeing octopede/octopuses with tentacles in backpacks or lockers. Wonderful!!! I am a therapist who works with all age children and this will be extremely helpful! Thank you to all of you.

SH

Jun 20, 2020

I learn so much from this course. It really helps me improving my learning and the way the message was conveyed really helps the youth to understand. Thank you so much for all the lesson and sharing!

201 - 225 of 340 Reviews for Learning How To Learn for Youth

By maryam M

Jul 07, 2020

It is very useful and interesting

By Asmaa M T S

استفدت حقا من الكورس انه رائع جدا

By Eman H

Aug 05, 2019

it is great and useful..thank you

By Mariam N K E

Jul 25, 2020

The best course I took until now

By Noah M

Jun 12, 2020

Excellent production and content

By shubham b

Jun 03, 2020

Now I have reasons and learning.

By Tin D

Apr 26, 2020

best experience ever. thank you.

By Season H

Mar 01, 2020

Nice course and l learned a lot.

By Daria K

Sep 08, 2019

I wish more courses were as fun.

By Sofía V R R

Sep 10, 2020

Light, fun, interesting course!

By Aneesa I

Jul 03, 2020

helped me a lot with my studies

By Sharif A Z

Nov 10, 2019

دورة نافعة بأسلوب و تقنيات جيدة

By Zaeem K A

Dec 19, 2018

I would say , Realy Thank a lot

By prashant s r

this course is vital for youth

By Ajit k

Apr 28, 2020

best way to teach the concept

By liwu

Sep 15, 2019

wonderful concept of learning

By Linda D

Jun 26, 2020

very useful study techniques

By Prince V

need more courses imp for us

By PADHI B P

Mar 29, 2020

Thank you all my mentors....

By CUNEYT Y

A great Course for learning

By Dina G

really met my expectations

By Christian d V

I thought it was a amazing

By musab a

Dec 20, 2018

It is wonderful and useful

By Johan_Marcel

Dec 15, 2018

I really loved this course