Back to Learning How To Learn for Youth

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Learning How To Learn for Youth by Arizona State University

Based on one of the most popular open online courses in the world, this course gives you easy access to the learning techniques used by experts in art, music, literature, math, science, sports, and many other disciplines. No matter what your current skill level, using these approaches can help you master new topics, change your thinking and improve your life. This course explains: * Why sometimes letting your mind wander is an important part of the learning process * How to avoid "rut think" in order to think outside the box * The value of metaphors in developing understanding * A simple, yet powerful, way to stop procrastinating If you’re already an expert, these strategies will turbocharge your learning, including test-taking tips and insights that will help you make the best use of your time on homework and problem sets. We all have the tools to learn what might not seem to come naturally to us at first—the secret is to understand how the brain works so we can unlock its power. Filled with animations, application questions, and exercises, this course makes learning easy and fun!...

MS
Mar 17, 2021

It is a great course filled with many tricks and techniques to make learning easy. I have learned a lot from this course, specially knowing how my brain works. It'll help me to learn more effectively.

LR
May 12, 2019

I am still seeing octopede/octopuses with tentacles in backpacks or lockers. Wonderful!!! I am a therapist who works with all age children and this will be extremely helpful! Thank you to all of you.

251 - 275 of 466 Reviews for Learning How To Learn for Youth

By Hiral V

Feb 2, 2021

Very very interesting and useful course

By Muhammad M

Jan 31, 2021

a big project to start learning corctly

By Seeking H

Oct 6, 2020

Very good course for learning technique

By Archana s

Sep 19, 2020

Excellent course to make learning easy.

By Wuttinun L

Aug 29, 2019

Good for me to develop my capabilities.

By Rosy Z

Aug 27, 2020

its help me to learning the new things

By Joshua P

Feb 17, 2020

Amazing information. Thank you so much

By Rasha H

Jan 10, 2020

it was enjoyable and exciting lessons.

By Erick M H

Apr 9, 2020

Educational course, friendly lectures

By Mariam B

Jul 13, 2020

Amazing, this was very useful to me.

By MOHAMAD S A A

Mar 5, 2020

It was awesome. I'm excited for more

By Karen B

Sep 30, 2019

She is such a delight to learn from.

By Pablo E S

Oct 31, 2020

Excelente el curso y sus contenidos

By Rosina A

Jul 1, 2020

Good material and good presentation

By Nicole M

Apr 14, 2020

This was a fun learning experience!

Oct 10, 2019

it was very helpful and good course

By Mohammad M A

Mar 3, 2019

It is a wonderful and useful course

By Komal S

Sep 24, 2020

Another great course for learners.

By AYESHA B

Jun 7, 2020

This is a very informative course.

By Tanatcha S

Nov 8, 2020

Love this course so much. Thanks!

By Haytham Y

Aug 11, 2020

This is very important in my life

By maryam M

Jul 6, 2020

It is very useful and interesting

By Asmaa M

Jul 6, 2020

استفدت حقا من الكورس انه رائع جدا

By Eman H

Aug 5, 2019

it is great and useful..thank you

By Nourhan f f a

Nov 19, 2020

The course helped me alot,thanks