Back to Managing Emotions in Times of Uncertainty & Stress

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Managing Emotions in Times of Uncertainty & Stress by Yale University

Developed by the Yale Center for Emotional Intelligence, Managing Emotions in Times of Uncertainty & Stress will provide participants with the knowledge, skills, and strategies to understand and manage their emotions and those of their students. The 10-hour online course is designed for school staff, including teachers, paraprofessionals, counselors, principals, and non-teaching staff in preK-12 schools....

KP
Feb 14, 2021

Timely reminder of concepts I know but am lax on applying. Supportive content that further equips me for emotional success in myself and my students. Provides tools for reflection and application.

LW
Dec 3, 2021

I'm not a teacher, but you don't need to become one to enroll. It has thought me so much as a student. Emotional Intelligence is an important life skill, and this course is an amazing starter kit.

101 - 125 of 346 Reviews for Managing Emotions in Times of Uncertainty & Stress

By Willesteina J

Sep 17, 2021

The journey was indeed emotional and should be required in the work force. Also is very good for people social interactions.

By Simon M

Mar 7, 2021

Excellent course. The material is timely and delivered in a way that you can immediately incorporate it into your daily life.

By Kiranmai Y

Nov 23, 2021

His course help me look at my emotional needs, needs of other by using RULER. Managing emotions by changing the perspective.

By Mari W

Jun 23, 2021

This is a wonderful course to help with our own emotional regulation as well as helping our students . Thank you so much!

By Pooja J

Aug 29, 2021

Very helpful course in understanding emotions of self and others! The course gives all unanswered questions of your life!

By Dakshata S A

Sep 8, 2021

it was a very nice course which helped me to understand about the emotions and its management and also about mood meter.

By Sreela M

Mar 24, 2021

Everyone needs to learn emotional awareness and management, to achieve goals, have better relationships and be inspired.

By Mary E O

Apr 6, 2021

Thank you for the reminders! I am hoping that I can listen with more intention - both to myswelf and those around me!

By Laina T

Jul 16, 2021

Great course for anyone involved in the world of education! You cannot teach the mind if you cannot reach the heart!

By Graciela C

Jul 9, 2021

Really good course! I really enjoy it, it was great to learn those skills in order to understand ourselves an others

By Alejandro L C G

Sep 3, 2021

The content, the way it's structured, the doorsthat open to teachers everyuwhere...I think this course is a blast!,

By Lori P

Jun 1, 2021

T​his was an excellent course and I learned alot. Cannot afford to pay for the certificate though. That's too bad.

By Mercy G

Feb 7, 2021

This course was not only user friendly, but it was broken down in a way to help us take it in and put it to use.

By Shaleen P

Jan 28, 2021

The scientific strategy to manage emotions for self and others. Bridging the gap between research and practice.

By Shaden B

Oct 12, 2021

It should be a requiremet for teachers and educators to manage a healthy classroom and educational environment

By Urvi J

Jun 15, 2021

A wonderful course, that made me truly realise what it means to be 'an Emotional Scientist' greatly recommend.

By mejdoub s

Mar 30, 2021

it's a very good experience I thank you wholeheartedly for this opportunity which has enriched my knowledge

By Leilani F

Feb 9, 2021

This has been so enriching to my profession, daily life, and all of my interactions with others. Thank you.

By Alison R

May 10, 2021

This was a fantastic course. It helped me to reflect on why I do what I do and how I can improve my EI.

By Wadzanai D

Mar 8, 2021

This course has helped me expand my views on SEL, learn new material that I can apply to my daily life.

By Asiye G

Dec 17, 2020

Hem öğrencilerim için hem de kendim için yatırım yaptığım muazzam kalitede bir eğitimdi. Teşekkürler.

By Collins E

Jan 30, 2021

Top notch course. I learnt a lot of strategies of strategies on personal Emotions and that of others.

By Najma L

Feb 10, 2021

Manageable and meaningful content delivered in a way that prompted constant reflection and planning.

By Marjan z

Apr 3, 2021

It was a great course. I will definitely apply it and I highly recommend it to everyone to take it.

By Katie C

Feb 8, 2021

Wonderful information for those seeking a more peaceful environment through emotional intelligence.