Back to Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals: Marketing Analytics in Theory

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals: Marketing Analytics in Theory by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

Learn the introductory theory and strategy behind marketing analytics that provides marketers with the foundation needed to apply data analytics to real-world challenges they confront daily in their professional lives. This course is part of the iMBA offered by the University of Illinois, a flexible, fully-accredited online MBA at an incredibly competitive price. For more information, please see the Resource page in this course and onlinemba.illinois.edu....

VB

Apr 17, 2018

Well, this is great course since I did it online, but the material well covered and the lecturer give clear and interesting material through video. I will take another course after this. Thank you.

OA

Mar 01, 2016

I really enjoyed this course. I liked the professor's teaching style as well as the materials the course provided. All the knowledge I've got from the course helps me when I do research online.

1 - 25 of 605 Reviews for Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals: Marketing Analytics in Theory

By Priya V

Nov 14, 2018

The examples were old from 2018 perspective. The information shared from Less 4 till Lesson 7 is getting outdated. You may want to update the websites, tools discussed in that session.

By Xueyan X

Apr 11, 2019

This course does give some info about marketing analytics, but to me the course content is not very rich, and it stretched over 4 weeks without a very balanced workload. Readings were mostly outdated or not accessible online anymore. Responses from Coursera teaching team were also quite slow. //// TL;DR: You CAN take this course, but keep in mind you don't really take a lot of knowledge with you after you are done.

By AMALIA U

Apr 08, 2019

Amazing teacher

By Anuj G

Feb 11, 2019

Very Informative Course.

By Shivansh M

Apr 04, 2019

It's an amazing course with challenging exercises. I loved it.

By Allen T

Apr 05, 2019

great course. Proud to be a part of this

By Renato A S A

Apr 29, 2018

Great course!!!

By Robin G

Dec 20, 2018

Wonderful course with all the little granular details you require to understand as an learner.

By Muhammed G

Dec 31, 2018

Excellently taught.

By Menashe R

Feb 17, 2019

Great course. Gives one true insight in to marketing analytics. Highly recommend this course for anyone at any level that has interest in this field of industry.

By JAVIER D S

Feb 17, 2019

Thank you for the opportunity to support me economically to complete this course. Thank you Coursera, Thank you University of Illinois. Thank you, because in my country you do not have this quality, nor the opportunity to study. Thank you.

By Albany C

Jan 23, 2019

great!

By Sergio A d O

Feb 22, 2019

I am learning a lot about marketing analytics. An excelent course. I am enjoying it so much.

By LUCAS R D S

Mar 01, 2019

Este curso proporciona uma base excelente de marketing na teoria

By Maheep

Feb 28, 2019

good course

By Shridevi J

Feb 09, 2019

It's great course which gives fundamental concepts on Digital Analytics for Marketing . Online course is interesting and I enjoyed learning it.

By Johan S

By Olesia A

Mar 01, 2016

By Uchenna O

Feb 06, 2019

Awesome and detailed course.

By Siddhant R

Apr 03, 2019

Fantastic.

By MOHAMED M H S

Feb 07, 2019

great course i love it

By Anthony S

Jan 31, 2019

Love the course lots of great information

By DO N M K

Dec 16, 2018

I learn a lot, and I love it! :)

By Joshua J M

Apr 02, 2019

A very useful interesting course!