Back to Medical Emergencies: Airway, Breathing, and Circulation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Medical Emergencies: Airway, Breathing, and Circulation by University of Colorado System

In this course, you will develop the knowledge and skills to assess and stabilize certain types of patients for transport. By the end of this course, you will be able to: 1) assess a basic medical patient 2) describe general pharmacologic principles and the skills associated with medication administration, 3) explain airway physiology, the assessment of the airway and available interventions for airway management, 4) identify, assess and formulate a plan to stabilize a patient with a respiratory emergency for transport, and 5) identify, assess and formulate a plan to stabilize a patient with a cardiovascular emergency for transport. 6) describe the most common neurologic and endocrine emergencies and what you can do for them as an EMT....

MK
Jun 28, 2020

Excellent course on the absolute basics. Would highly recommend for anyone who wants to learn about managing medical emergencies in the healthcare field. Videos are short but informative.

RG
Oct 15, 2019

I loved the skill videos and the role plays. The exams help the recall process. Overall a good way for every Doctor, medical student and EMT to learn and relearn these skills online.

26 - 50 of 124 Reviews for Medical Emergencies: Airway, Breathing, and Circulation

By MARION N

Dec 4, 2020

I loved the skill videos and the role plays. The exams help the recall process. It's giving me the skills I need to further my career.

By mark n p

Dec 15, 2020

THIS IS VERY INTERESTING COURSE AS I LEARNED A LOT OF NEW THINGS AND REFRESHED SOME OF THE INFORMATION THAT I ALREADY LEARNED BEFORE.

By Kay J M

Dec 6, 2020

Thank you so much to all the instructors!!!!!

Everyone did a good job ever! Everyone explained it very well!!

Proud student here 🤗❣️

By Axel H M

Aug 30, 2020

excelent course great content and a very good way to explain the topics, addresses issues that are quite important for patient care

By André P F

Jul 1, 2020

The course is plenty of great and didactic informations that contributed with my systemic/physiological formation. Pretty nice.

By Omeike C E

I had a wonderful experience learning, the tutors had very friendly faces so it was easier to understand.

By Prasanth S j

Jul 6, 2020

Good teacher I know learn more about ariway breathing emt ect this app is very useful to me thanks you

By ABHINAV D K

It was a great pleasure for me to learn this course as a medical student....thank you very much...

By neelima b

Aug 11, 2020

nice work, very helpfull ,so much information, easy to understand and more power thank you

By Tshikalange N

Aug 19, 2020

The lectures are good and the skills I learned in this course are going to come i handy

By NAEEM A H

Jul 5, 2020

An excellent learning opportunity. Grateful to all the educators and the Coursera team.

By Nafissa B

Jan 17, 2021

The courses were very helpful and beneficial I have learned a lot so thank you so much

By M B

Jul 29, 2020

This course has been helpful to learn how to manage respiratory / cardiac emergencies

By Owusu E K

Jul 11, 2020

Im Highly impressed about the whole course and how it is structured for ease learning

By Antonio f

Nov 18, 2019

excellent course you learn the basic skills to handle patients in emergency settings

By Joshi

Aug 30, 2020

I have learnt the medical emergencies and their appropriate intervention.thank you

By Godfrey S

Apr 27, 2020

Loved the course although too detailed for someone without media Al background...

By Huong Q

Oct 13, 2019

This is a useful course for those who want to learn about the intial approach to

By Robert L J

Oct 21, 2020

Very informative! thank you for the knowledge you rendered through this course.

By Sophia E

Oct 4, 2020

VERY INFOMRATIVE, AND I APPRECIATED THE SCENARIOS IN THE EXAM. THIS IS HELPFUL.

By Sven N

Jun 13, 2020

Great pace. Appropriate level of repetition / redundancy to enhance learning.

By JESIKA M S

Jun 28, 2020

I learn the basic life support and medical management through this course

By Fathima s P T

Jun 20, 2020

I really enjoyed it. This is an awesome course

Also it's really helpful😇✌

By Aris D

Mar 8, 2020

Nice, easy, streamline version of EMT most useful tasks to know!!!

By Vinesh K

Jun 23, 2020

Good experience I had got enough knowledge about medical emergency