Back to Meeting Investors' Goals

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Meeting Investors' Goals by University of Geneva

In this course, you will dive into the concepts of rationality and irrationality and understand how they impact our investment decisions and what the consequences can be at the market level. You will first explore the different biases that we, as humans, are subjected to when facing investment decisions and how they may impact the outcomes of these decisions. Moreover, you will see how emotions and ethical concerns such as honesty and trust influence market participants. When they are considered as a group rather than individually, you will discover how rationality and irrationality can drive asset prices to and away from their fair value. Finally, you will be presented with different portfolio construction methodologies and investment styles that make up the landscape of today's portfolio management industry. At key points throughout the course, you will benefit from the practical knowledge of experts from our corporate partner, UBS, in how to build and manage clients' portfolios....

MB
Nov 22, 2016

I heartily thank everyone participate in this course . this course gave me a comprehensive knowledge about different types of investment styles and the optimum way to build an investment portfolio .

DA
Dec 4, 2016

One of the best courses I've found about investment strategies and styles. It was also very interesting the impact of emotions and cognitive biases in our investment decisions. Highly recommended.

76 - 100 of 266 Reviews for Meeting Investors' Goals

By Selasi A

Jul 16, 2020

Excellent course. Covers exactly what I was expecting. Thanks to the team and professors behind this.✌🏾

By Leonardo C d J

Sep 17, 2020

An incredible course taught by excellent professors from a fantastic university! I highly recommend it!

By valur b

Sep 30, 2016

Excellent course content with in-depth evaluation that is effective at replacing face-to-face teaching.

By Julio C d M

Feb 12, 2017

Useless to say that the course surpassed my expectations!!! Keep on doing this great online material.

By Avi

Apr 1, 2018

A really well put together course which opened my eyes on a variety of themes on this subject matter!

By Jaden G

Jul 28, 2018

I learnt alot of things I didn't know about Trading, I am truly thankful that I did this course.

By Richard E B

Nov 28, 2017

Excellent Course, very well concepts and examples, very dynamic and focused on the students...

By Никита К

Jan 26, 2019

Tasks with excel calculations could be explained in more details.

All other studies were fine.

By Manh D

Sep 18, 2021

Thank you for giving me an interesting course. Now I have access to some technical analysis

By Mario A L G

Jul 3, 2017

Very good course, you just have to be patient and try to understand the concepts to detail

By Santiago R R

Aug 31, 2020

Amazing course, I think this specialization will be my best experience here in Coursera.

By Sylwia D

Nov 6, 2017

Already it was a bit difficult course for me, but definitely it is well done! Thank you.

By Syed I N R

Jul 16, 2020

Absolutely remarkable selection of course outline and presentation by an excellent team

By Tim F

Mar 10, 2017

It was nice to have Prof Danthine speaking as well - added an interesting perspective.

By Anthony T

Feb 3, 2021

I learned a lot of new concepts through this module. Great course; thanks very much.

By Francisco J S L

Aug 4, 2017

I'm really happy with the pace of the course, the exhibition of themes and teachers.

By Felipe C

Mar 15, 2021

I really liked the course although I would have liked a bit more hands on approach.

By Fahim A R

Jun 10, 2020

I learned the basic investment styles. Professor Michel Girardin is the best again!

By Angel O N

Jul 7, 2020

Great learning experence, thank you very much to everyone who has made it possible

By Scalesse

May 7, 2018

Great teachers! Good content! Cognitive psychology part was super interesting!

By Gonzalo C L

Thanks to all the team. I am learning a lot with these MOOC about investments

By Juan-Pierre

Sep 22, 2017

This is very helpful in understanding the different strategies you can follow

By A G M A T

Aug 30, 2020

This course was really amazing and video lectures were easily understandable

By Juan P

Jul 14, 2020

I've understood a lot concepts that before were unknown and dificult for me.

By Sudipta R

Jun 11, 2020

Lectures given by Mr. Michel Girardin and Mr. Tony Berrada were magnificent.