Back to Understanding the Brain: The Neurobiology of Everyday Life

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Understanding the Brain: The Neurobiology of Everyday Life by The University of Chicago

Learn how the nervous system produces behavior, how we use our brain every day, and how neuroscience can explain the common problems afflicting people today. We will study functional human neuroanatomy and neuronal communication, and then use this information to understand how we perceive the outside world, move our bodies voluntarily, stay alive, and play well with others....

VK

Jul 27, 2020

This course has been an eye-opener for me and has helped me to better understand the brain from a perspective of empathy towards those suffering from debilitating disorders, thanks to Professor Mason.

MJ

It has been, in all, a wonderful experience taking this course, Prof Peggy is really good at what she does, wonderful content, stories, instances, and videos. Learnt a lot from this course, thank you!

276 - 300 of 523 Reviews for Understanding the Brain: The Neurobiology of Everyday Life

By Cat W

Aug 04, 2017

Particularly interesting and demanding! I am very happy to have learned so much! Profound lessons! Thanks a lot!

By Nile B

If you love the brain you’ll love this course. Commit to the entire 10 weeks. Professor Peggy Mason is amazing!

By DR R S

Feb 25, 2019

Exceptional course, very well explained . I would recommend everybody to buy the book of Professor Peggy Mason

By Katie C

Jul 24, 2020

Fantastic content that is very well presented and oragnised. The presenter is very engaging and knowledgeable.

By Juan A A

Dec 13, 2016

This is, probably, the best MOOC that I've come across ever. Clear, funny, rigorous and really realy exciting.

By Priya S

Oct 09, 2016

easy and fun way of understanding brain, I love the way Peggy Mason explains the concepts it's easy to follow

By María F V R

Oct 15, 2020

Excelente experiencia, se imparten muy buenos contenidos y la profesora utiliza un método ideal de enseñanza.

By Veronica A

Sep 29, 2018

Very didactic- Peggy is wonderful at making it (relatively!) easy to understand. Great for a beginner like me

By CAROLINA B

Aug 24, 2020

Muy completo, extremadamente digerible, la Dra. Peggy hace que cada tema sea interesante, claro y aplicable.

By Anastasiia B

Dec 06, 2019

I loved the course! Professor Peggy Mason is sooo charismatic. Great course to start Neuroscience studying.

By Cj R

Mar 13, 2018

Awesome, great instructor, and a definite recommendation to other learners. And, you can't beat the price!

By Yasmen G A E

Jun 20, 2017

fantastic really very very good .. the method of explanation is so interested with high quality of subjects

By Rebecca J

Aug 20, 2020

Amazing! Peggy is a wonderful teacher and full of passion! I highly recommend this course to everyone! :)

By Athina-Valentini T

Aug 17, 2020

Very comprehensive (especially for someone who already has taken anatomy lessons), extremely interesting!

By Cally M

Dec 01, 2017

really enjoying this course and like the pop quiz style questions during the videos to keep you focussed

By Stéphanie B

May 29, 2017

Best Mooc I have ever attended till now, thanks you very much for this valuable and accessible knowledge

By Jonathan M

Apr 09, 2017

Fantastic course. Structure and pace of instruction were perfect. Excellent for newbies to neuroscience.

By Laura C b G

Jul 30, 2020

este curso me pareció excepcional, la forma de explicar, los temas abordados,la maestra, fue fantástico

By Sebastián P G

Sep 09, 2019

Es un curso bastante útil que brinda unas bases sólidas no solo en neuroanatomía sino en sus funciones.

By Sharon M

Oct 20, 2018

i enjoyed every aspect of this course and I would like to see Peggy Mason have more courses like this.

By Luciana d O P

Aug 22, 2020

The best course that i did in Coursera. The teacher is very good and i learned a lot about the brain.

By Kenneth C

Jul 05, 2020

Excellent course! Prof. Peggy Mason is one of the best lecturers I've had. Keep up the amazing work!

By Mylla M

Dec 24, 2019

It's a very completed course and the explanations are fascinating. Thank you, Professor Peggy Mason!

By Andriana E

Mar 04, 2020

It was a great, informative and simple made course for beginners of neurobiology!

Andriana

By HE Y

Dec 17, 2019

I love this course!!!! I can so inspired by Prof. Peggy. It rekindled my passion for neuroscience.