Back to Understanding the Brain: The Neurobiology of Everyday Life

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Understanding the Brain: The Neurobiology of Everyday Life by The University of Chicago

Learn how the nervous system produces behavior, how we use our brain every day, and how neuroscience can explain the common problems afflicting people today. We will study functional human neuroanatomy and neuronal communication, and then use this information to understand how we perceive the outside world, move our bodies voluntarily, stay alive, and play well with others....

MJ

It has been, in all, a wonderful experience taking this course, Prof Peggy is really good at what she does, wonderful content, stories, instances, and videos. Learnt a lot from this course, thank you!

MF

Dec 29, 2021

Excellent course for understanding the extent to which human neurobiology is complex and fascinating, with multiple opportunities to compare findings with other species and get a better understanding.

376 - 400 of 757 Reviews for Understanding the Brain: The Neurobiology of Everyday Life

By Sonia V

Dec 7, 2016

Very well explained and fascinating information. I tried this course for a week and now planning to do the certification.

By Cristina I

Nov 30, 2020

Me encanto!!!! y ame a la profesora Peggy Mason, excelente su método para enseñar y su pasión por la materia es hermosa.

By Jade A

Jun 9, 2020

The most interesting course I have ever done and has led me to pursue higher education in neuroscience in mental health.

By Reacciona & A R

Aug 4, 2019

profe mason, gracias por brindarnos este curso, gracias por todos tu ejemplos, aprendí y disfrute demasiado. un abrazo.

By Uliana T

May 27, 2019

The course is great, however, the title was misleading. It said the course was 4 weeks long, but it is actually 10 weeks

By Georgia P

Oct 26, 2017

Brilliant course! Couldn't of had a better instructor. I wish I could have Peggy as a supervisor for postgraduate study.

By Nusrat J F

Jul 23, 2021

I love studying about brain and this course has made me learn so much! Thank you professor Peggy Mason,I will miss you!

By Lenka G B

Nov 28, 2020

Excelente curso, muy completo y claro. La profesora es realmente motivante, se agradece su gran conocimiento y actitud.

By Silvia G

Jul 29, 2018

Dr. Mason is incredible at teaching and her passion for science contagious! I’d take any class thought by her anytime !

By Natalie J

Aug 20, 2020

I love completing this course along side my sister and enjoyed the way my teacher presented the course. Well worth it!

By Adam E

May 23, 2017

Excellent course. Great instructor. Speaks clearly and her passion about what she's teaching makes it easier to learn.

By Mitthian B

Jul 7, 2020

I loved this course, thank you so much for this opportunity to learn such great knowledge, it really changed my life.

By Mikala C

Dec 11, 2018

A great course,. The instructor communicates very well some complicated but very interesting facts about the brain.

By Larry L E

Jul 11, 2017

A fascinating course from a great natural teacher, one who is truly in love with her topic.

More, please Ms Peggy!

By Maria J

Aug 22, 2020

I enjoyed the course a lot! It is engaging and Peggy is awesome -and always has an example with cats XD. Loved it!

By 傅煦然

Jul 18, 2020

Thank you Prof. Mason and UChicago! Very well structured course with rich content and extremely beginner friendly.

By Mariam A

Jan 25, 2022

T​hanks a lot Dr. Mason! I learned so much from this course, and it was also very interesting and easy to follow.

By Karen S

Feb 3, 2021

Thank you. Is there a way for me to see feedback from the other students regarding my completed class assignment?

By Rebecca M

Jan 11, 2018

Great course and extraordinary empathetic Professor! Amazing! I loved every single minute. Strongly recommended!

By Juan M C p

Nov 19, 2017

Todo el curso fue de mi agrado, con mucha información increible que es muy útil para relacionarlo con mi carrera

By Cat W

Aug 4, 2017

Particularly interesting and demanding! I am very happy to have learned so much! Profound lessons! Thanks a lot!

By Ana C C

Oct 28, 2021

Very educational and informative. Love the teaching style and great book recommendations throughout the course!

By Nile B

If you love the brain you’ll love this course. Commit to the entire 10 weeks. Professor Peggy Mason is amazing!

By DR R S

Feb 25, 2019

Exceptional course, very well explained . I would recommend everybody to buy the book of Professor Peggy Mason

By Maria P H

Dec 31, 2020

It was an interesting course, whit teaching videos that made easy to learn, thank you Professor Mason.