Back to Perfect Tenses and Modals

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Perfect Tenses and Modals by University of California, Irvine

This is the first course in the Learn English: Intermediate Grammar specialization. In this course, you will learn about important intermediate verb tenses, including present perfect, present perfect progressive, past perfect, and past perfect progressive. You will also learn about common modal verbs used in English. This course is designed for learners who have a basic understanding of English grammar but who want to learn more and improve their skills for everyday speaking or writing, as well as for academics. It will be a fun class with lots of entertaining and informative video lectures....

GL

Oct 07, 2016

I loved this course. I am pretty good at grammar, but it was good to review some rules. I took it in four days, each day I completed one week. Every day I spent on average two hours on the course.

JH

Feb 27, 2020

This course introduces the perfect tenses and Models, providing a lot of practices and assignments. I have completed the course and recommend it for everyone who wants to improve English grammar.

151 - 175 of 702 Reviews for Perfect Tenses and Modals

By Veronica D V P

Jun 01, 2020

Thank you. It was a nice course. I like the way you presented all the topics. Easy to learn.

By Maxwell L

Mar 16, 2018

I'd strongly recommend this specialization to my friend. It's helpful for English learners.

By Chaman A D

Feb 28, 2018

I have learned so many things from your useful course.

I give you thousands of likes.

thanks.

By Alex J R V

Aug 04, 2020

This was an excellent course, thank you very much for the opportunity to participate in it.

By Muhosina A M

Jul 22, 2020

This lesson was very effective and easy to understand. I recommend this course to everyone.

By Md. K H

I have learned a lot and I think I can teach following the procedure the teachers followed.

By Jeanne C N

Jun 17, 2019

Tão bom e tão fácil de entender! É o melhor curso de gramática em inglês online que já fiz.

By noha h a e a

Aug 22, 2017

This Course was very helpful for me that it taught me what perfect tenses and modals mean .

By Vinayak V

Jul 15, 2020

The course was so helpful that I could polish my knowledge and skills in English language.

By Sunanda N

Jun 06, 2020

Perfect Tenses and Modals class was awesome. It was fun learning and better understanding.

By Muhammad Q N

May 02, 2020

A great experience to remember for me

and

University of California Irvine

Apr 25, 2020

the teachers are amazing andin the course you will learn a lot of important information.

By Elena K

Apr 05, 2020

I've just finished this amazing course. It was very useful. Definitely it worth taking it.

By Michael P M

Feb 25, 2018

I have learned a lot with this course

Thank you so mucha Coursera and University of Irvine.

By Osvaldo E P

Aug 07, 2018

This is key course to tenses and modals. It´s a must. Very well organized and delivered.

By Abdur R

Sep 23, 2020

It is very helpful course. I wish every success of the institute and educators. Thanks.

By Nesma A

Mar 02, 2019

Wow! I really like this course. Such an amazing course!

I'll continue the rest modules.

By Jhonnar A R C

Feb 05, 2019

Excellent course I learned so much. The greatest grammatical course I have ever taken!

By PAOLA A

Mar 07, 2017

It is a very detail course. It was very helpful for me. I am very satisfied with it.

By Aleksandr B

Aug 16, 2020

Good course. Refreshed some memory with it, hopefully it will remain for a long time.

By Lisa T

Jul 29, 2020

It was a great experience refreshing my English grammar, thank you all the lecturers!

By Gilberto P L

Jun 06, 2020

i have learned many new skills that will help me to improve my performance in my work

By Sandra D G C

Mar 20, 2017

great course! I realized I can take any online course. it is really easy. thanks you.

By maria m

Jun 09, 2020

Me gustaron los videos, ya que la información es entregada de forma precisa y clara.

By Ica M C

Very nice and interesting course. I refreshed my knowledge and I’m really thankful!