Back to Principles of Photo Composition and Digital Image Post-Production

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Principles of Photo Composition and Digital Image Post-Production by Michigan State University

Welcome to Course THREE! In the first two Modules you will gain a more professional-level understanding of the Design Elements that artists have used throughout history to create successful compositions. Arranging the Elements in ways that lead viewers through their compositions is an essential craft for photographers no matter whether their subject matter is pure documentary or vividly exotic personal expression. In Modules 3 & 4 we survey the essential elements of post-photography image management, using Adobe(tm) LIGHTROOM(tm). Image adjustment software designed for Smartphone photographers rounds out the Course. Since even photographers whose mainstay is a high-end DSLR also must admit to Smartphone use occasionally, and photographers who only use a Smartphone will usually admit that they want to step over to a "regular" camera at some point, there is something for everyone here! Let's get started with Module One!...

DW
Mar 8, 2020

Post production was something i wanted to get into, but haven't. This course allow me to explore with guidence.I love the challenges of the projects and the peer review to see what others imagine.

AT
Dec 1, 2017

Great course structure. Great Professors and Mentors. This course has really help me grow a lot as a photographer. I'm so thankful to Coursera & MSU for putting such a great course for learners.

76 - 100 of 235 Reviews for Principles of Photo Composition and Digital Image Post-Production

By rami h a

Jul 26, 2017

this chapter give the essential knowledge how to figure out and build my shooting seen.

By Jonathan V

Jun 15, 2016

Hard work, but delivered the results. I am at last starting to master 'Adobe Lightbox'.

By Luís C F d O

Sep 8, 2020

It was an amazing experience while developing further my skills in photo composition!

By German B

Dec 3, 2018

Very nice and detailed course for introduction to the post production in photography.

By Ducel A H C

Jun 3, 2016

I loved this course so much! Thank you Mark and Peter for doing such an amazing job.

By Alexandra L

Jun 5, 2017

Thanks Professors Peter and Mark for helping me "making" not just taking photos :)

By Sagrado C M

Nov 15, 2020

I learned a lot from it that I am sure I can use to create a more creative photo.

By Donald L

Sep 13, 2016

very interesting and rewarding course, been learning so much through the courses.

By Ehsanul S A

Jul 21, 2020

It was a great Course for photographers to learn more steps and tricks. Thanks.

By Bappy P J

Jun 7, 2020

Ii is a nice course. I learnt a lot about Adobe Lightroom & other application.

By Natalie F

Dec 17, 2019

Excellent class and extremely informative. Looking forward to the next course!

By Yvonne P

Oct 21, 2020

This is indeed a great course if you want to be educated more in photography.

Jul 9, 2019

I really enjoy the course content and instructors' comprehensive knowledge.

By Michiel J

May 4, 2017

I really enjoyed this course, I feel much more comfortable with my camera!

By Geert L

Jun 10, 2016

Exelent overview of all knowledge needed to become a better photographer

By EDSON M V C

Sep 6, 2020

Excelente, muchas gracias por la preparación profesional y dedicación.

By Luiz G G

Dec 29, 2017

What an amazing course and specialization. I don't want it to finish!!

By SWARNENDU D

Aug 27, 2020

Learned nice concepts from the knowledgebles and now I can edit also.

By George H

Dec 26, 2018

Very useful, you can really benefit from the power of mobile editing.

By Pollyanna A R

Sep 21, 2017

Great course! I'm learning a lot and it's really easy to understand.

By David T

Aug 11, 2016

A great course with very enthusiastic and responsive teaching staff

By Abdiel r

Nov 8, 2020

Great course, it help a lo t to underhand the photography process

By Himesh S

May 19, 2017

Really good course! I got to learn a lot. Thank you very much.

By Heidi J

Jan 31, 2021

Good intro to software/apps for photography post-production

By PAPPU S V T

Nov 13, 2020

Great Experience. I had learned some much from this course.