Back to Introductory Human Physiology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introductory Human Physiology by Duke University

LL

Jun 02, 2016

I'm a high school student interested in human physiology.\n\nThis course is AMAZING! Though sometimes I felt overwhelmed and couldn't remember everything, I think it was worth every effort and energy.

VB

Sep 12, 2020

Very informative, straight forward, and was practically free too! The teachers were very easy to understand, had a real passion for their subject, and I really learned a lot. Would totally recommend!

226 - 250 of 702 Reviews for Introductory Human Physiology

By mason b

May 15, 2020

Fantastic course. Notes and lectures do a great job of showing how interconnected the systems are.

By WENYAO Y

Jul 06, 2020

Very informative course and helpful in a breif understanding of basic human physiology knowledge.

By Hiyas R C

This is a very informative and outstanding webinar like experience. Thank you so much coursera! ♥

By JUAN F G P

Jun 25, 2020

Es un gran curso, con excelentes docentes y una gran dinámica para aprender. Muchas gracias!!!

By Bhakbhum C

May 06, 2020

I learned many different systems within the body. I really like it. Thank you from the heart

By Railson C O d B

Foi um grande presente para mim. Eu gostei muito do curso, não tenho palavras para agradecer.

By Sehyeon A

Sep 11, 2018

So informative and well-structured lecture. Recommended for beginners and intermediates also.

By Naufal A

Apr 29, 2020

I am very happy with this good result, I study hard, I want to be even better in the future.

By John P C

Dec 21, 2017

Awesome. Covered a lot of essential knowledge. This will be especially helpful for the MCAT.

By Lisa K

Nov 14, 2015

Great course! Hard, I'm learning lots but very well-put together and well delivered. Bravo!

By Uzayr S

Sep 01, 2015

Very informative and detailed, especially useful if you are studying physiology or biology.

By Lauren W

Mar 26, 2017

A great course, very informative with well thought out, easily understood video lectures.

By Guilherme L

Aug 28, 2020

Thanks Professor Jakoi and Professor Carbrey, this course are amazing course, I love it!

By Luciana d O P

May 15, 2020

Curso muito bom, realmente excelente. Me ajudou muito a compreender a fisiologia humana.

By Sakares S

Oct 06, 2015

Very nice for who have less background in biology like me. Very well-documented lecture.

By DRABO M S

Nov 01, 2015

If you need challenge and exciting venture in biology, I ensure this course is for you!

By جهاد م خ

Oct 14, 2017

it's a really informative course ,but I think it needs time more than 7 hour in a week

By vsaavedra1608@gmail.com

Jun 23, 2017

Excelente curso, el material disponible es buenisimo y se agradece el nivel del curso.

By jennifer

Mar 06, 2017

I enjoyed doing this course also appreciate the instructors for job well done. thanks.

By Tracy W Y C

Aug 22, 2020

The course material is interesting and informative, Jennifer and Emma were excellent!

By Diana C

May 13, 2020

Excellent lectures. I really enjoyed and learned from this course. Thanks so much !!!

By Nilanjan P

Aug 01, 2017

I have just started some courses from this. I feel its simply amazing and beneficial.

By Hubertus D T

Sep 22, 2020

Amazing. The Explanation is Great. My understanding for the subject is now complete

By Saurav D

Jul 06, 2020

It was a well-explained course. I learned new things and made my concepts stronger.

By Michele P

Jul 27, 2019

Very very professional Course, complete even if only Introductory. I am very happy.