Back to Introductory Human Physiology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introductory Human Physiology by Duke University

LL
Jun 1, 2016

I'm a high school student interested in human physiology.\n\nThis course is AMAZING! Though sometimes I felt overwhelmed and couldn't remember everything, I think it was worth every effort and energy.

JD
Jan 3, 2021

Best course I've ever taken! Detailed and thorough explanations of the systems of the body. Fascinating, enlightening, and enjoyable. Highly recommend for anyone interested in how the body functions.

226 - 250 of 865 Reviews for Introductory Human Physiology

By Damilola F

Apr 22, 2019

Well organized and detailed enough beyond the basics providing good foundations for those needing a refresher on some contents.

By Kamal S

Jul 18, 2018

It's Very Amazing Learning For Me.I love this course also enjoy the course.Thanks Coursera Give Me This Learning opportunities.

By Dr. C M M

Aug 5, 2020

It's an excellent course is useful for M.Sc. Biochemistry and Medicine. Excellent teaching and articulation of the subject.

By Maria K

Jun 2, 2019

Overall, the course was very informative. I liked the explanations that will really help me for my future physiology class.

By Akbibi

Jun 21, 2016

Excellent!! Thanks to professors for their hard work and thanks to the university to give this opportunity free of charge.

By Ellie H

May 13, 2020

I have really enjoyed this course. The videos are brilliantly explained and the quizzes are really helpful. Thank you! :)

By SMIT B

Apr 26, 2020

Great course! brushups the concepts really very nice for medical background students. Tutors are fantastic. worth doing!!

By Ting Z

Feb 2, 2020

This is a very informative course and I learn a lot about physiology that I can apply to my study of exercise physiology.

By Ruth T L

May 29, 2016

Excellent, information dense course on phsiology. I took this before starting my nursing degree and it helped me greatly.

By Tehseen B

Oct 21, 2015

Its pretty clear and understandable. Amazing for people who wish to study and grasp info from the comfort of their homes.

By Abdulellah A

Nov 28, 2020

everything was very clear and the knowledge i gained from this course i will never lose thank you all for the hard work.

By Afət A

Sep 26, 2020

I liked this course very much, especially teacher`s instructions. Thank you very much for this excellent knowledges :))

By Daniel J M

Oct 7, 2015

Great course you really learn a lot about the various systems in the body, and can now have a new look at your health.

By jose p

Jan 31, 2019

Excelente curso. Muy didáctico las clases en video y las lecturas se complementan. Muchas gracias por sus enseñanzas.

By Teresa A

Jan 8, 2021

I loved this course and found it extremely interesting. I hated that it ended. I definitely recommend the course.

By Deovrat B

Excellent structuring of the course. I'll be looking forward for more such courses from Duke University Professors.

By Oriana C G O

Jul 14, 2018

100% RECOMENDADO!contenido interactivo, nos permite ver la funcionalidad de los conceptos básicos de la fisiología

By Adela E

Oct 3, 2015

Wonderful course with interesting lectures as well as written sources. It helped me understand the body fuctions.

By L

Apr 20, 2016

An amazing course. The quality of the content and the information given was exceptionally detailed and cohesive.

By asnate b

Jul 7, 2020

This has been very helpful for me ,as it made me to look back more deep once again that i have learned before.

By Mingjie W

Jul 22, 2018

This course is short, but very useful and full of fundamental knowledge about physiology. I like it very much.

By Yiying Z

Jul 3, 2017

Vivid explanations and detailed course materials! You should never miss it if you are in heath-related fields.

By Choney Z

Dec 15, 2020

it was a very benefitting course and with such an e-learning platform, I was able to benefit a lot. thank you

By John K P

Apr 26, 2020

Nice Course! Complex topics were made easier. Highly recommended for students taking their Physiology Classes