Back to Introductory Human Physiology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introductory Human Physiology by Duke University

LL
Jun 1, 2016

I'm a high school student interested in human physiology.\n\nThis course is AMAZING! Though sometimes I felt overwhelmed and couldn't remember everything, I think it was worth every effort and energy.

VB
Sep 11, 2020

Very informative, straight forward, and was practically free too! The teachers were very easy to understand, had a real passion for their subject, and I really learned a lot. Would totally recommend!

826 - 850 of 904 Reviews for Introductory Human Physiology

By ASHITHA S

Apr 27, 2020

It keeps high standard online classes. Questions also keeps great standard. I wanted to have the course completion certificate. What shall I do for it?

By W.M.M P

Sep 1, 2020

I have gained a lot of basics on physiology. It is a great help to understand the concepts in physiology and to apply it on practically. Thanks a lot.

By Hazel C

Mar 9, 2021

I did enjoy this course, I found I did need to do some wider reading after each section in order to embed the information prior to taking each exam.

By Stefan A

Sep 2, 2020

Good course. Lectures are clear, notes and extra material is helpful too. Good content for a refresh or to learn a good bit about human physiology.

By Blanca I M R

Jun 18, 2018

Very chalenging course, I really loved it. Its ver well explained and you can understand the baics of the body functions. Thank you very much

By Tony A

Oct 11, 2015

Excellent overview of the topic and a good launching point for further studies. Requires some basic chemistry but otherwise easy to get into.

By Maryam M M

Jul 15, 2018

loved the lecture notes and the information provided!! very helpful!! got stumped on a few of the quizzes but eventually got the hang of it.

By Ernesto A

Apr 28, 2018

Good instructional media, great resources. It's my second time going through a learning process in Coursera and I'm not disappointed

By Oliver T

Oct 25, 2020

Mostly great, but found some lectures a bit too slow. Some questions in the quizzes were not covered by the lectures or reading.

By justus

Jan 22, 2016

The course is very detailed and I like the way the instructors explain the material in an in depth way. I am learning a lot.

Feb 27, 2016

it really benefit me in my medical study

but really you need to use more photo and educational method to clarify the subject

By Kallistheni P

Jul 8, 2018

Very interesting and challenging course although too much info and details at some point, all in all great experience!

By Lillian L

Jun 18, 2017

Great course which really helped me to understand my body more fully. Thank you, Coursera, for this helpful course.

By Anthony B

May 22, 2021

Sometimes very challenging, but very thorough course. As a high school student, I enjoyed ít very much.

By doha k m

May 14, 2017

I liked physiology for the first time in forever because of this course. Thanks I really appreciate it.

By johan e

Dec 21, 2015

Las explicaciones son muy concisas, directo al grano diciendo lo que es y como es. He aprendido mucho.

By D'Andre I

Sep 19, 2020

good course just to advanced for my current schedule. I will return to tackle this course though.

By Kasuni M

As a beginner, this course is really challenging but I could be able to learn a lot . Thank you.

By Pam B

Dec 9, 2019

A stretching course that builds upon previous knowledge of the workings of the body systems.

By Patrick O

Dec 6, 2017

Really in-depth course with very well done lectures and quizzes that test the material well!

By PAVITH N W

Jul 26, 2020

Excellent course to follow If you are planning to pursue a career in the medicine field.

By Renee C

Mar 30, 2016

Interesting and informative - thank you to the lecturers for covering so much detail.

By Yusra A

Nov 10, 2019

Very satisfied with this course and the ( up to date ) informations delivered

By marco l

Nov 20, 2020

It is somewhat advanced as being defined as introductory, very challanging -

By Kittiya M

May 7, 2021

I really enjoy this course. Thank you all teachers, you guys are amazing!