Back to Introductory Human Physiology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introductory Human Physiology by Duke University

LL
Jun 1, 2016

I'm a high school student interested in human physiology.\n\nThis course is AMAZING! Though sometimes I felt overwhelmed and couldn't remember everything, I think it was worth every effort and energy.

VB
Sep 11, 2020

Very informative, straight forward, and was practically free too! The teachers were very easy to understand, had a real passion for their subject, and I really learned a lot. Would totally recommend!

901 - 914 of 914 Reviews for Introductory Human Physiology

By Tashia S

Aug 21, 2021

Great course and informative videos. However, most videos are so long to follow and it gets tiring. It's preferable to listen to a mixture of short videos and readings. Additionally one of the professors talks so slowly, it gets a bit annoying.

By Sherry N

Jul 9, 2021

I had to rely on youtube videos to better understand the material. The instruction, especially by Dr. Jakoi

was a bit too fast paced and traditional. But I enjoyed the experience and learned a lot, thank you.

By Carolyn M

Aug 29, 2015

There's a lot of material and it's hard to grasp it all. Hopefully that will improve as the course continues.

By Hanyue

Sep 15, 2015

The course seems to require a high level of foundation knowledge that I don't necessarily have

By Rachel G

Jan 15, 2018

I am off on medical leave from work with a concussion. I can barely read at this time.

By OLABOYEDE S D

Jul 17, 2020

This course is really a eye opener to medicine. It also makes learning fun.

By nighat i

Dec 12, 2016

It's really informative and helpful.I will definitely recommend it.

By Abdulrahman M A E M

Sep 12, 2020

A Good Course. Many ideas require prior knowledge.

By shubham j

Jul 6, 2020

i teally like to learn about himan psychology

By Md. A A

Aug 22, 2020

Thanks coursera for this course

By Nguyen H M

Dec 11, 2020

Too hard

By Rosemary R

Apr 28, 2016

Good.

By Krishanu m

Jul 8, 2020

Good

By Tetsuo U

Aug 25, 2019

Just finished the first half of the week 1, I will update as I progress.