Back to Introductory Human Physiology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introductory Human Physiology by Duke University

LL

Jun 02, 2016

I'm a high school student interested in human physiology.\n\nThis course is AMAZING! Though sometimes I felt overwhelmed and couldn't remember everything, I think it was worth every effort and energy.

KN

Apr 16, 2018

I am an incoming medical student here in the Philippines and this course has provided me with enough background about the human body and the underlying machinery of every system associated with it.

76 - 100 of 419 Reviews for Introductory Human Physiology

By Ana L V R

Sep 08, 2017

Me encantó! Me hizo recordar muchas cosas de mi carrera y conocer algunas que no sabía, lo recomiendo a cualquier persona involucrada en el sector salud!

By Ayham A

Feb 25, 2018

That was an amazing journey to the human body , I advise each one interested in understanding the mechanism of how we internally look enters this course

By Annemarie S

Nov 02, 2016

As a Medical student just finishing the bachelor phase of my studies, I used this course to quickly refresh my knowledge on physiology. It helped a lot!

By Hilary A

Dec 30, 2015

Great course full of detail and challenge. I will definitely take this again and wholeheartedly recommend courses offered by Duke University. Thank you.

By Augustė S

Jan 21, 2016

The course provided an excellent background in physiology in a simple and comprehensible manner; for that I am very grateful as a high school student.

By Zsófia S

Sep 27, 2015

I really liked this course. It was interesting and clear, and helped me so much to understand the basics of physiology and refresh my past knowledge.

By Richard A B I

Jan 06, 2019

Very challenging course, and I highly recommend it. Great instructors and excellent resources. Phenomenal 5 star course, for a fraction of the cost.

By Rachel M

Oct 06, 2018

An excellent overview of major physiological systems that was highly valuable to me as a student of physiology at the University of Cambridge.

By Лугинина А П

Feb 26, 2017

I don't have biological education, so I wanted to improve my knowledge in Biology. I found the course very useful and interesting, thank you!

Mar 20, 2016

Really a brilliant course for those who want to pursue medicine in future and wants to get a side help with own detailed study of physiology

By Elmer D F

Dec 07, 2016

Truly a very worthwhile course. It fills knowledge to the brim. :) This helps me understands the minute processes in my body. Excellent! :)

By Josielyn S

Jun 19, 2019

It was very informative because the lecture/topics were organized. Notes, videos and quizzes help prod me to learn better and critically.

By J

Dec 16, 2017

it is really great course for medical students. i just love it . The way of teaching of professor is very simple and very effective. :)

By Maria R

Aug 31, 2016

Este fue el primer curso que tome en coursera y me encanto, las doctoras muy profesionales ,muy didácticas y explicitas gracias .

By 동현 김

Aug 11, 2019

It was kind of difficulty for non-English(I'm Korean.) high school student.

But I learned so many things during the whole class.

By Damilola F

Apr 22, 2019

Well organized and detailed enough beyond the basics providing good foundations for those needing a refresher on some contents.

By Kamal S

Jul 18, 2018

It's Very Amazing Learning For Me.I love this course also enjoy the course.Thanks Coursera Give Me This Learning opportunities.

By Maria K

Jun 02, 2019

Overall, the course was very informative. I liked the explanations that will really help me for my future physiology class.

By Akbibi

Jun 22, 2016

Excellent!! Thanks to professors for their hard work and thanks to the university to give this opportunity free of charge.

By Ting Z

Feb 02, 2020

This is a very informative course and I learn a lot about physiology that I can apply to my study of exercise physiology.

By Ruth T L

May 29, 2016

Excellent, information dense course on phsiology. I took this before starting my nursing degree and it helped me greatly.

By Tehseen B

Oct 21, 2015

Its pretty clear and understandable. Amazing for people who wish to study and grasp info from the comfort of their homes.

By Daniel J M

Oct 07, 2015

Great course you really learn a lot about the various systems in the body, and can now have a new look at your health.

By jose p

Jan 31, 2019

Excelente curso. Muy didáctico las clases en video y las lecturas se complementan. Muchas gracias por sus enseñanzas.

By Oriana C G O

Jul 15, 2018

100% RECOMENDADO!contenido interactivo, nos permite ver la funcionalidad de los conceptos básicos de la fisiología