Back to Introductory Human Physiology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introductory Human Physiology by Duke University

LL

Jun 02, 2016

I'm a high school student interested in human physiology.\n\nThis course is AMAZING! Though sometimes I felt overwhelmed and couldn't remember everything, I think it was worth every effort and energy.

VB

Sep 12, 2020

Very informative, straight forward, and was practically free too! The teachers were very easy to understand, had a real passion for their subject, and I really learned a lot. Would totally recommend!

101 - 125 of 705 Reviews for Introductory Human Physiology

By Ellen T

May 04, 2018

Very helpful. I seek for something to learn about Biology and Physiology and this is definitely a great choice for both high school and undergraduate students. It is not hard to comprehend, but challenging to master. Very good course.

By Chris B

May 22, 2017

Excellent quality of lectures, especially from the lead professor. Really helped me out as I am studying a similar course in a second language (Swedish) and I needed a lot of help with my key concepts in my own language. Have already

By Pablo B H

Jul 17, 2020

Excellent course, I really recommend it. It was like a summary of all the most relevant things in human physiology, besides it is really good at teaching the main illnes of each human system. It's amazing as an introductory course.

By Yulia K

Sep 24, 2020

It was my personal challenge to take this course. Two knowlegeable lectors, understandable content, and self pace learning all of them created special atmosphere. I really enjoyed the course, and proud of my accomplishment.

By Joanna Z

May 22, 2017

The course was quite difficult to finish for a person with no physics and chemistry knowledge. However I still find it covering number of interesting topics and it allowed me to understand body a bit better. Thank you

By Harald S

Jun 25, 2018

In beginning ..confusing ..confusing.. than some light (led ?) and as time went on just more andmore could i follow and understand..this..only due to the course layout and..and the absoluteoutstanding teaching staff

By Bill B

Dec 07, 2016

Fantastic course! Excellent professors, complex subjects but very well presented. The accompanying ebook is indispensible and a great deal for $5. Exam questions are fair. I really enjoyed this process, thanks.

By Goh T A W

Jul 19, 2020

Very comprehensive coverage which was also made easy to understand. Both professors spoke at a well-paced speed and would teach the basics before moving on to harder concepts. Liked the lecture notes provided too.

By Sergey P

Jun 25, 2018

Excellent course, concise and consistent. Somewhat challenging for me with my limited background in biology, but for the most part it was the challenge I've enjoyed. Big thanks to everyone who made this course.

By deepika s

Oct 31, 2019

thank you coursera for providing such important courses. The language is so easy to understand and the subject material provided was also so updated. In future i will also continue learning with coursera.

By Sara M

Sep 09, 2017

awesome course and wonderful lecturers. it was a great refreshment for physiology.

the course is heavy and needs time to read the material and study, so i advise not to take other courses at the same time.

By deuzuita b d m

Jun 05, 2020

I have learn a lot taking this course! I strongly recomend it to anyone who would like to improve his knowledge in this area. All the speakers demonstrated a deep commitment and scientific knowledge .

By Akshaya S

Sep 08, 2020

I have enrolled for introduction to human physiology course. I loved learning through coursera. The way of teaching is extremely good and can understand easily. Easiest way to learn a new concept.

By Kurakula S

Jul 01, 2020

Introductor physiology is very useful and enhanced concepts clarity for students and teachers. I thank prof Emma jakoi and prof Mimi and Dukes University staff who strived for initiating course.

By Yusuf K

Apr 12, 2020

As a fourth year medical student, I rewieved many topics and also I learnt some important things. I'm glad to take this course. Dr. Jakoi has a perfect knowledge and she is a very good teacher.

By Johanna G

Dec 08, 2016

very good really had to work through the material and was good recap of subject that I leARNED A NUMBER OF YEARS AGO. I liked that I could purchase the suebook for a reasonable price.

By charlotte m

Jan 17, 2016

i love this course it really pushes me to think about what we are learning and i love to work hard. thank you for designing such a brilliant course for me and my other course friends to learn

By Lee Y T

May 14, 2020

Although it's an introductory course, it still explained the physiology of each human system adequately! I could understand the content with a Chemical Engineering background. Recommended!!!

By Vitoria F

Mar 04, 2020

Helped me so much! Unfortunately the audio transcription is not very accurate, so sometimes it was a little hard to follow because some words of the physiology vocabulary sound very similar.

By Natalie E

Nov 13, 2019

Loved this course, it was so thoughtfully done. I could feel my knowledge growing and with each module it improved. I would recommend this to anyone looking to learn about human physiology.

By Grzegorz S

Dec 12, 2015

Very good introductory course that allowed me to understand key body system. High quality lectures understandable for beginners with desire to get better understanding how body functions.

By Lautaro E R

Aug 14, 2019

Hermoso curso, muy alto nivel y excelentes docentes. Lejos el mejor curso online que he tomado. Lo recomiendo completamente. Si no fuese alumno solamente y pobre, ya les hubiese pagado.

By Soheyl M

Jul 24, 2020

In general, the course is great for students who do not have a strong background in this field. I think if more information about the specific cell types in each organ could be useful.

By Vidisha M

May 13, 2020

Thank you so much for the awesome content. It was a great experience and I loved that you shared the notes of all the material. It helped me a lot. Amazing teachers! Thank you everyone

By Diego

Jul 26, 2020

M encanto tomar este curso, esta muy bien explicado y estructurado además que aborda todos los temas de una manera muy comprensible .

En verdad es el mejor curso que pude haber tomado