Back to Introductory Human Physiology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introductory Human Physiology by Duke University

LL
Jun 1, 2016

I'm a high school student interested in human physiology.\n\nThis course is AMAZING! Though sometimes I felt overwhelmed and couldn't remember everything, I think it was worth every effort and energy.

VB
Sep 11, 2020

Very informative, straight forward, and was practically free too! The teachers were very easy to understand, had a real passion for their subject, and I really learned a lot. Would totally recommend!

101 - 125 of 866 Reviews for Introductory Human Physiology

By Ahmed S S

Amazing course, I've learned some outstanding physiological concepts, which helped me a lot understanding different concepts about the human body. The course instructors, Dr. Jennifer and Dr. Mimi was so kind and helpful. Thank you for providing such a helpful course for everyone!

By swarupa k

Oct 13, 2020

Thanks to Dr. Jakoi and Dr. Carbrey. Enjoyed the sessions so much. I come from Engineering background with no prior knowledge of biology and wanted to understand my system. This course hes helped me to meet my objective. Thanks both of you for your effort and time. God bless!

By carlos d

Jul 26, 2020

I think that this course is very complete, videos are well explained, there are many good resources and archives, the teachers help with kindness students with some troubles or some confusing topics. I'm very grateful and glad to have completed and participated of this course

By Ananya G

Aug 7, 2020

I found it a bit tough because I'm only a high schooler but it was an amazing course. The teachers were very engaging and I definitely learned a lot. If you're interested in physiology and have a good understanding of chemistry and biology, you should definitely try it out.

By Hao C

Jun 15, 2020

A very comprehensive introduction to human physiology, but the course material is very demanding and takes time to memorize. If you want to take this course, it'd be better to have some basic knowledge of elementary biology (Biology 101) and a general idea of human anatomy.

By Qoimam Z

Jul 14, 2020

I love this class. The lecturers are so brilliant, passionate. We are directed to learn a concept! worth to try. Basically i love neurology, endocrinology, pulmunology parts. but the rest parts i still don't have a courage to learn more (you know it's solely my interest)

By Victor M

Aug 17, 2017

The course is amazing, and thanks to the lecturers which have done such a great job building up their presentation. By experience, it is rare to find highly qualified researchers who are also ready to share their expertise through well-prepared motivational pedagogy.

By Elza P

Mar 13, 2018

Wonderful course! I enjoyed learning about the human physiology holistically by understanding connections between organ systems in various physiological pathways as well as by the review of disorders that truly help understand better how the body works. Thank you!

By Rohit P

Jun 4, 2020

What an exceptional amount of good information here. I am a Zoology student and this course helped me brush up my skills alongside adding more to my knowledge. The tutors are lovely, always smiling and explaining things with great efforts. You'll enjoy this one!

By Mostafa E

Aug 28, 2017

this full course about physiology really is amazing and very informative. it really cover most of the topics in the short time with extensive amount of information which is presented in an amazing way that gets you to complete the course to the end. great job

By yaroslav

Dec 11, 2018

This course is quite enormous and (for a first-timer into that topic) gives a vast understanding about human body and all the processes that are going on there on daily basis. Lots of practical information. Gives a clear whole picture of our organism. Bravo!

By Leila A

I'm a physiology major and have completed a degree in physiology. I must say this course is really great worthy and quite useful. This course helped me to revive and fixate things I already learned. Thanks a lot

I hope there would a complementary course too.

By Yardley M K

Mar 31, 2016

This is one of the best courses. I really enjoyed taking this class again. this class is not easy. you do have to put in the time and effort to study the material and it is well worth your effort. thank you for pulling this all together and teaching me!

By Anner d J

Aug 16, 2020

Amazing resource and content. What would help (me) learn even more are more 'overview' / summary tables. (At the end of one week's content, there are so many protein+hormone+other signaling entities introduces that one loses track of which does which.)

By Sharon H

May 20, 2017

It is one of the hardest and most rewarding course I have ever taken, It open paths in my brain that I didn't know i had. Thank you for bringing this opportunity to someone like me. In my life, I would have never been able to attend Duke University

By Minako K

Apr 5, 2018

Fully enjoyed!! This course provides great notes, quizzes, and videos. I preferred more visual effects in videos, but found all of them really useful. It has been a while since I finished the course, I am still watching most videos so many times.

By Marcel P P

Apr 19, 2017

It's definitely a great course! Dr. Jakoi and Dr. Carbrey have presented a marvelous course. In my opinion, the student has to have some background in biology. It's perfect to those students or professionals that want to recycle their knowledge.

By Gustavo M J C

Jun 7, 2019

Teachers were fantastic. They explained very complex physiological principles in a clear and concise way and created great visual materials to support their lectures. It was a great course to review basic concepts and also expand my knowledge.

By Antonio B S

Jul 16, 2020

Curso espetacular de fácil aprendizado, professores gabaritados e focados no ensino aprendizado. Vídeos claros exemplificamos com opções de tradução variada e simples de entender e compreender. Nota 10x10x100!!!👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏🙏🙏

By Ellen T

May 3, 2018

Very helpful. I seek for something to learn about Biology and Physiology and this is definitely a great choice for both high school and undergraduate students. It is not hard to comprehend, but challenging to master. Very good course.

By Chris B

May 22, 2017

Excellent quality of lectures, especially from the lead professor. Really helped me out as I am studying a similar course in a second language (Swedish) and I needed a lot of help with my key concepts in my own language. Have already

By Pablo B H

Jul 17, 2020

Excellent course, I really recommend it. It was like a summary of all the most relevant things in human physiology, besides it is really good at teaching the main illnes of each human system. It's amazing as an introductory course.

By 2025 A G

Jan 21, 2021

This course was educational and enjoyable. I used it to get a better understanding of the human body, and it helped me do just that. The lessons were well taught and easy to comprehend. I would definitely recommend this course!

By Andriy H

Oct 12, 2020

Great course to recall everything I've learned years ago, but forgot from med school. Now, I need to study again to progress in my career and this course helped me a lot to refresh my memory and direct me in my further study.