Back to Introductory Human Physiology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introductory Human Physiology by Duke University

LL

Jun 02, 2016

I'm a high school student interested in human physiology.\n\nThis course is AMAZING! Though sometimes I felt overwhelmed and couldn't remember everything, I think it was worth every effort and energy.

VB

Sep 12, 2020

Very informative, straight forward, and was practically free too! The teachers were very easy to understand, had a real passion for their subject, and I really learned a lot. Would totally recommend!

676 - 700 of 736 Reviews for Introductory Human Physiology

By Tony A

Oct 11, 2015

Excellent overview of the topic and a good launching point for further studies. Requires some basic chemistry but otherwise easy to get into.

By Maryam M M

Jul 15, 2018

loved the lecture notes and the information provided!! very helpful!! got stumped on a few of the quizzes but eventually got the hang of it.

By Ernesto A

Apr 29, 2018

Good instructional media, great resources. It's my second time going through a learning process in Coursera and I'm not disappointed

By justus

Jan 22, 2016

The course is very detailed and I like the way the instructors explain the material in an in depth way. I am learning a lot.

Feb 27, 2016

it really benefit me in my medical study

but really you need to use more photo and educational method to clarify the subject

By Kallistheni P

Jul 08, 2018

Very interesting and challenging course although too much info and details at some point, all in all great experience!

By Lillian L

Jun 18, 2017

Great course which really helped me to understand my body more fully. Thank you, Coursera, for this helpful course.

By doha k m

May 14, 2017

I liked physiology for the first time in forever because of this course. Thanks I really appreciate it.

By johan e

Dec 21, 2015

Las explicaciones son muy concisas, directo al grano diciendo lo que es y como es. He aprendido mucho.

By D'Andre I

Sep 19, 2020

good course just to advanced for my current schedule. I will return to tackle this course though.

By Subasinghe M K M S

Jun 01, 2020

As a beginner, this course is really challenging but I could be able to learn a lot . Thank you.

By Pam B

Dec 09, 2019

A stretching course that builds upon previous knowledge of the workings of the body systems.

By Patrick O

Dec 06, 2017

Really in-depth course with very well done lectures and quizzes that test the material well!

By PAVITH N W

Jul 26, 2020

Excellent course to follow If you are planning to pursue a career in the medicine field.

By Renee C

Mar 30, 2016

Interesting and informative - thank you to the lecturers for covering so much detail.

By Yusra E

Nov 11, 2019

Very satisfied with this course and the ( up to date ) informations delivered

By ekta m

Sep 05, 2017

Well taught. Very detailed course, covers basic concepts. Good experience

By Ricky

Sep 07, 2020

Thanks for the teaching~ Special thanks to Professor Emma and Jennifer

By Rajkaran S

Jul 27, 2020

Its really good and too much informatory course. I enjoyed this course

By Tejaswini . G

Jul 04, 2017

I would obviously suggest people about this course this is very useful

By Ashish S

Sep 13, 2020

I have so many things which is useful for my upcoming life and works.

By Daniela K R

Sep 06, 2016

Muito aprendizado, porém gostaria de obter certificado gratuito!

By Akshara

Jan 08, 2016

in this course programme ,concepts have been explained very well

By William S

Aug 20, 2019

generally very good, some explanations could be more clear

By Shen J

Aug 06, 2016

Interesting course, but a bit too easy even for beginners.