Back to Introductory Human Physiology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introductory Human Physiology by Duke University

LL
Jun 1, 2016

I'm a high school student interested in human physiology.\n\nThis course is AMAZING! Though sometimes I felt overwhelmed and couldn't remember everything, I think it was worth every effort and energy.

JD
Jan 3, 2021

Best course I've ever taken! Detailed and thorough explanations of the systems of the body. Fascinating, enlightening, and enjoyable. Highly recommend for anyone interested in how the body functions.

801 - 825 of 884 Reviews for Introductory Human Physiology

By Nikhil S

Jun 13, 2020

Excellent rigor and lectures; the textbook and/or notes could lay out the key topics in a more bare-bones manner in order to help those struggling with the material.

By Mikael P

Oct 14, 2015

Very good basics. One star dropped for being a little too theoretical. Sometimes would have been nice to know more why some things are the way they are in the body.

By Computer J

Nov 10, 2017

The suggested weekly times were a lot shorter than the actual study time it took for me to finish each week's work. But I definitely learned a lot in this course!

By Esther M

Dec 13, 2015

Very interesting, although sometimes there is so much information that it prevents you from applying the acquired knowledged into practical day-to-day situations

By Isabel S

Aug 21, 2020

It was engaging and fun. However, I wouldn't say it was an introduction. It used advanced and complicated words I needed to google to understand the material.

By ASHITHA S

Apr 27, 2020

It keeps high standard online classes. Questions also keeps great standard. I wanted to have the course completion certificate. What shall I do for it?

By W.M.M P

Sep 1, 2020

I have gained a lot of basics on physiology. It is a great help to understand the concepts in physiology and to apply it on practically. Thanks a lot.

By Hazel C

Mar 9, 2021

I did enjoy this course, I found I did need to do some wider reading after each section in order to embed the information prior to taking each exam.

By Stefan A

Sep 2, 2020

Good course. Lectures are clear, notes and extra material is helpful too. Good content for a refresh or to learn a good bit about human physiology.

By Blanca I M R

Jun 18, 2018

Very chalenging course, I really loved it. Its ver well explained and you can understand the baics of the body functions. Thank you very much

By Tony A

Oct 11, 2015

Excellent overview of the topic and a good launching point for further studies. Requires some basic chemistry but otherwise easy to get into.

By Maryam M M

Jul 15, 2018

loved the lecture notes and the information provided!! very helpful!! got stumped on a few of the quizzes but eventually got the hang of it.

By Ernesto A

Apr 28, 2018

Good instructional media, great resources. It's my second time going through a learning process in Coursera and I'm not disappointed

By Oliver T

Oct 25, 2020

Mostly great, but found some lectures a bit too slow. Some questions in the quizzes were not covered by the lectures or reading.

By justus

Jan 22, 2016

The course is very detailed and I like the way the instructors explain the material in an in depth way. I am learning a lot.

Feb 27, 2016

it really benefit me in my medical study

but really you need to use more photo and educational method to clarify the subject

By Kallistheni P

Jul 8, 2018

Very interesting and challenging course although too much info and details at some point, all in all great experience!

By Lillian L

Jun 18, 2017

Great course which really helped me to understand my body more fully. Thank you, Coursera, for this helpful course.

By Anthony B

May 22, 2021

Sometimes very challenging, but very thorough course. As a high school student, I enjoyed ít very much.

By doha k m

May 14, 2017

I liked physiology for the first time in forever because of this course. Thanks I really appreciate it.

By johan e

Dec 21, 2015

Las explicaciones son muy concisas, directo al grano diciendo lo que es y como es. He aprendido mucho.

By D'Andre I

Sep 19, 2020

good course just to advanced for my current schedule. I will return to tackle this course though.

By Subasinghe M K M S

As a beginner, this course is really challenging but I could be able to learn a lot . Thank you.

By Pam B

Dec 9, 2019

A stretching course that builds upon previous knowledge of the workings of the body systems.

By Patrick O

Dec 6, 2017

Really in-depth course with very well done lectures and quizzes that test the material well!