Back to Introductory Human Physiology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introductory Human Physiology by Duke University

LL
Jun 1, 2016

I'm a high school student interested in human physiology.\n\nThis course is AMAZING! Though sometimes I felt overwhelmed and couldn't remember everything, I think it was worth every effort and energy.

VB
Sep 11, 2020

Very informative, straight forward, and was practically free too! The teachers were very easy to understand, had a real passion for their subject, and I really learned a lot. Would totally recommend!

151 - 175 of 923 Reviews for Introductory Human Physiology

By charlotte m

Jan 17, 2016

i love this course it really pushes me to think about what we are learning and i love to work hard. thank you for designing such a brilliant course for me and my other course friends to learn

By Lee Y T

May 14, 2020

Although it's an introductory course, it still explained the physiology of each human system adequately! I could understand the content with a Chemical Engineering background. Recommended!!!

By Vitoria F

Mar 4, 2020

Helped me so much! Unfortunately the audio transcription is not very accurate, so sometimes it was a little hard to follow because some words of the physiology vocabulary sound very similar.

By Natalie E

Nov 13, 2019

Loved this course, it was so thoughtfully done. I could feel my knowledge growing and with each module it improved. I would recommend this to anyone looking to learn about human physiology.

By Radek S

Feb 19, 2021

Great complete overview of human physiiology. Sometimes I had to search for the explained processes on Google to fully understand how or why it works. The course was perfectly structured.

By Grzegorz S

Dec 12, 2015

Very good introductory course that allowed me to understand key body system. High quality lectures understandable for beginners with desire to get better understanding how body functions.

By César A D B

Oct 21, 2020

Me encanto, me sirvio mucho para recordar nuevamente procesos fisiologicos y para poder aplicarlos en mi diario trabajo docente. Continuare sacando cursos, ahora voy con el de anatomia.

By Lautaro E R

Aug 13, 2019

Hermoso curso, muy alto nivel y excelentes docentes. Lejos el mejor curso online que he tomado. Lo recomiendo completamente. Si no fuese alumno solamente y pobre, ya les hubiese pagado.

By Aneeza B

Aug 24, 2021

Learnt lots of information about the human body! and I really do feel like it make me prepare for medical school:) Great course and the lecturers were very good in explaining the work.

By Soheyl M

Jul 24, 2020

In general, the course is great for students who do not have a strong background in this field. I think if more information about the specific cell types in each organ could be useful.

By Vidisha M

May 13, 2020

Thank you so much for the awesome content. It was a great experience and I loved that you shared the notes of all the material. It helped me a lot. Amazing teachers! Thank you everyone

By Pablo A A

Jan 16, 2021

This course was amazing. I learned a lot about the human system and how the body can change in different situations. I recommend this course 100% who want to deep in human physiology.

By Stylianos C I

Oct 10, 2020

The course helped me understand how the human body works primarily and how to use all the knowledge I gained in order to better understand the applications of engineering in medicine

By Diego

Jul 26, 2020

M encanto tomar este curso, esta muy bien explicado y estructurado además que aborda todos los temas de una manera muy comprensible .

En verdad es el mejor curso que pude haber tomado

By Borja M R

Oct 4, 2018

Introductory Human Physiology course is a great tool to figure out how the human body works, focusing on the most relevant aspects of the organism and making it easy to understand.

By Bryn T

Jul 26, 2020

Extremely helpful overview of human physiology. Allowed me to make connections between body systems and understanding the physiology has given me a base to understand pathology.

By Mr. M M B

Jun 13, 2020

This course has delivered a clear understanding of the function of the human body. Truly, I am deeply satisfied and happy with this course that has educated me. Best lecturers!!

By Hardik B

Jan 26, 2019

A tough yet very informative and interesting course. If you could add a bit about dialysis in the course material, it would be really helpful and increase the course's appeal.

By Michael O

Incredible teachers. My father and I have really bonded now that I can finally talk to him about one of his passions: Medicine. Thank yo inert much Dr. Jakoi and Dr. Carbrey!

By Mawada A G

Aug 25, 2020

it was a unique and overwhelming journey, it was tough but full of experience an d information.

thank you from the heart for your effort to afford us such a perfect course <3

By Dr. S D

Aug 3, 2020

Every topic is explained very very nicely. MCQ and the evaluation process was great. I learned a lot of updated knowledge from this online course.

By Gabriel M N G

May 13, 2020

This Physiology course is really well made, it's complete, has exercises that help a lot and teaches you what other courses would pass by. Very good, delivers what promises.

By Bhanu P v

May 22, 2020

Where it is explained so good way whr students can understand the topic very well and the explanation is in easy way to remember so it is useful for students thank u fr ths

By Bonnie L

Oct 21, 2020

All in all I'm very grateful for this online class. My main suggestion for improvement would be better and more polished graphics if you want people to pay for the course.

By K R V

Jun 27, 2021

the course is very easy to understand and very helpfull to increase skills.thanks a lot to team,and special thanks for both of kind heart instruters.thank you very much.