Back to Positive Psychology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Positive Psychology by The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill

This course discusses research findings in the field of positive psychology, conducted by Barbara Fredrickson and her colleagues. It also features practical applications of this science that you can put to use immediately to help you live a full and meaningful life....

JC

Jul 03, 2018

One of the best psychology courses I have taken. I have learned so much and how simple it is to implement these principles into everyday life. Thank you for providing this rich material to all of us.

RP

Jun 11, 2017

I really enjoyed this course. It is a area that bleeds into other fields of study and can be applied in many different settings. I enjoyed the varying uses of visuals, videos, and discussions

151 - 175 of 675 Reviews for Positive Psychology

By Holly B

Apr 17, 2017

Love this course! Excellent information that you can apply right away.

By Luana d C P

Jan 18, 2017

A great introductory course, providing the theory and practice for understand and live Positive Psychology.

By Kristina G

Apr 09, 2017

Of all the college courses I have ever taken, this is by far, my favorite, best one.

By Ircel H

Apr 19, 2018

An excellent course which will benefit a person no matter what their profession. Great insights about personal growth as well as solid information about research into positive emotions. The format is engaging and informative.

By magda r

Mar 03, 2016

Very usefull and easy going course. These information teach us a bit how to appriciate life, how to look for more positive perspective. It is enjoyable, it does not put to much presure, but the emphasis is on personal development, by that also social deveplopment around us.. Thank You, I wish You all the best!

By Beatriz S

Jul 03, 2017

This course is amazing. It changed my life. Thank you for sharing!

By Sahak T C

Oct 05, 2015

This course is very important for life !

By Charles T C W

Jul 27, 2017

A

By Ankit S

Jan 20, 2016

Fantastic Course

By Aarti C R

Nov 02, 2016

Its a good basic course on positive psychology with the right balance of theory, research based findings, discussion, activities and projects, meditation techniques, opportunities for introspection and application

By Julia A B

Jul 05, 2017

I really recommend it. It is a simple course that gives you a good sense of what positive psychology is, its main aspects and concepts; and it also stimulates you to put in practice some of these notions in your life.

By Maxine M N

Oct 31, 2016

I loved this course. It's probably one of my favorites so far.

By Prashik

Dec 22, 2016

Detailed content!

By Rohit M

May 13, 2017

An excellent course. Dr. Barbara Fredrickson shows the true depth behind positive emotions - how they are not just good for us momentarily but also how they are connected to our physical long term health and well-being.

A very well structured and delivered course ... loved it although I audited the course.

By Joao C G

Aug 22, 2017

Really a nice course, practical and it makes you think. Easy to learn lessons that you can apply immediately and see results.

By Laura V G

Feb 25, 2016

It is a very interest information

By Ole H

Jan 03, 2017

R

By Ana M

Aug 28, 2015

A must for every one who want to have more positivity in their life.

By Mauricio A

Dec 31, 2017

It delivers what it promises. I am now better equipped to live a more fulfilling personal and professional life. It was a pleasure to take this course. Congratulations to everyone involved in this project.

By Christiane G

Sep 30, 2016

Fantastic course, I can just recommend it and would always do it again!!!!

By vinu

Sep 14, 2015

I found it very interesting

By Leonardo M

Feb 23, 2016

Excellent! Very good course on personal and social area, which could also give you an "up" professionally by making your day and better!

Thanks for this very important knowledge sharing!!!

By Fahad S

Sep 20, 2017

Amazing. Learn a lot. Dr. Barbara is excellent.

By Ela G

Apr 12, 2018

The course is taught with kindness and thoughtfulness and has a strong academic backbone moving it from the touchy-feely type program to a solid, scientifically researched one. It is quite rewarding to know that science supports the fact that love abounds and can be captured if one just pays attention to the beautiful little moments around us. Great learnings and presented vert nicely.

By Swati S

Nov 27, 2017

Great course to increase the frequency of your positive emotions.