Back to Positive Psychology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Positive Psychology by The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill

This course discusses research findings in the field of positive psychology, conducted by Barbara Fredrickson and her colleagues. It also features practical applications of this science that you can put to use immediately to help you live a full and meaningful life....

JC

Jul 03, 2018

One of the best psychology courses I have taken. I have learned so much and how simple it is to implement these principles into everyday life. Thank you for providing this rich material to all of us.

IU

Jul 21, 2017

Great course. Learned a lot. Good material. Strong curriculum. A bit slow at time. Quality of video could be improved. Well worth the cost. It would be great if next level course was offered.

151 - 175 of 688 Reviews for Positive Psychology

By vinu

Sep 14, 2015

I found it very interesting

By Leonardo M

Feb 23, 2016

Excellent! Very good course on personal and social area, which could also give you an "up" professionally by making your day and better!

Thanks for this very important knowledge sharing!!!

By Fahad S

Sep 20, 2017

Amazing. Learn a lot. Dr. Barbara is excellent.

By Swati S

Nov 27, 2017

Great course to increase the frequency of your positive emotions.

By Andrea V

Jul 02, 2018

Claro, fácil de entender e involucrarse con la temática. Buenos ejemplos y prácticas.

By roberto s

Nov 23, 2015

very good course,. i recomend it,.

By Patty W

Sep 12, 2015

This course was very enlightening. I would recommend this course to anyone interested in how positive psychology can enhance your life and the lives of others.

By Vasiliki Z

Nov 10, 2015

Just taking part in this course made me feel the results of positive resonance!!!!! I recomment it strongly!

By María d C O R

Jul 05, 2017

Muy bueno. Gracias

By Carolina E P

Oct 09, 2015

Simply amazing!!! Really love to learn about Positive Psychology, is very interesting how the way we see things, effects our lives!

Hope to have others courses about it!

By Adriana A E

May 04, 2017

Thank you Dr. Barbara, you are an amaizing teacher and your commitment the research of this topic helped me, and I'm sure other, too.

By Carina A d O

Apr 08, 2018

Esse curso é simplesmente incrível!

By Ricardo S A

Sep 13, 2016

Excellent course, great professor and very good quality content.

By Karina

Oct 18, 2015

Amazing course. It was an amazing idea to have people being present on a lectures, as it made it more live and closer to real lectures.

Overall course opened for me new, different side of psychology I never thought about.

By Noelia

Sep 28, 2017

I really like this course

By Ana C L C

Oct 10, 2016

It's good for all aspect of your life.

By William S

Aug 22, 2015

Dr. Barbra Fredrickson sheds light on a subject that is essential to the fulfillment of a well lived life. This is the good stuff. As I implement these simple practices into my everyday life I reap the rewards of energy, joy and closeness to others that is so often lacking in modern times. I highly recommended this course to everyone!

By Jacqueline D

Oct 19, 2015

Thoroughly enjoyed this course on many levels - it has boosted my academic, mental and physical health - which I really was not expecting. It was pleasurable, well laid out and delivered with thoroughly enjoyable, pleasant tasks. It was easy to fit the short lectures into my life and also easy and interesting to plough through it when I did have time to spend. I learned a lot that I can implement very, very easily. I shall be recommending this to many people. I 'feel a lot better for doing this course. I am interested to see how it plays out in my life over the next three months.

Thank you Dr. Fredrickson. You were engaging and inspirational. I would love to do any other courses you may have in this format.

By 杨阳

Aug 07, 2016

Amazing!

By Florence V

Aug 23, 2015

I did enjoy the course. It was very interesting.

By shruthi s

Nov 24, 2015

had a wonderful experience on positive psychology.thank you DR. BARABARA FREDRICKSON. hoping for more interesting courses on psychology like this . thank you

By Mingyi X

Feb 17, 2017

Really fun class to take! A great introduction to positive psychology! Lots of hands-on activities to experience psychology in real life! A very inspiring course too! I learn to appreciate more about friendship, family and love. Very well paced but tons of useful and interesting information in each short video. Highly recommended to anyone who is interested in psychology!!!

By Tom H

Jan 08, 2016

I found this course very interesting and stimulating. The lectures were conducted in a friendly atmosphere and it was well paced. The various exercises were a revelation and I believe that this information has enabled me to value my relationships with other people to a greater level.