Back to Positive Psychology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Positive Psychology by The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill

This course discusses research findings in the field of positive psychology, conducted by Barbara Fredrickson and her colleagues. It also features practical applications of this science that you can put to use immediately to help you live a full and meaningful life....

JC

Jul 03, 2018

One of the best psychology courses I have taken. I have learned so much and how simple it is to implement these principles into everyday life. Thank you for providing this rich material to all of us.

RP

Jun 11, 2017

I really enjoyed this course. It is a area that bleeds into other fields of study and can be applied in many different settings. I enjoyed the varying uses of visuals, videos, and discussions

176 - 200 of 682 Reviews for Positive Psychology

By Julia A B

Jul 05, 2017

I really recommend it. It is a simple course that gives you a good sense of what positive psychology is, its main aspects and concepts; and it also stimulates you to put in practice some of these notions in your life.

By Maxine M N

Oct 31, 2016

I loved this course. It's probably one of my favorites so far.

By Rohit M

May 13, 2017

An excellent course. Dr. Barbara Fredrickson shows the true depth behind positive emotions - how they are not just good for us momentarily but also how they are connected to our physical long term health and well-being.

A very well structured and delivered course ... loved it although I audited the course.

By A G A

Sep 11, 2016

Great course. Your life never be the same after this course.

By Ednei L

Oct 01, 2015

I great opportunity to be more happy e healthy!

By Matea G

Aug 13, 2017

This course was so eye-opening! It contains so much knowledge and useful information but also a lot of ideas for putting them into practical every-day use! I think it can be beneficial in many different ways. It's really a good step up if you are battling depression yourself, it's a great source of information if you are trying to help or coach others and also just a great tool for improving your life, health, and level of happiness. It's so smart but made in such a simple, understandable way. So grateful to Barbara and the whole team that put this together. In my country (Croatia) there is little to no talk about positive psychology and this was a unique opportunity for me to learn more about it and I am sure it will help me with my own project based around creating more happiness in our daily lives.

By Marty S

Jan 03, 2017

R

By Ana M

Aug 28, 2015

A must for every one who want to have more positivity in their life.

By Michelle S

Dec 20, 2015

A truly fabulous course that will increase your awareness of how to facilitate more positive feelings and the knowledge of why this is so important to health outcomes.

By DEBRA

Jan 16, 2016

I am really enjoying this course and it is life changing.

By akrati

Mar 17, 2016

I liked the course. It is very helpful and easy to understand for any person.

By Jan H

Jan 07, 2017

Very enjoyable.

By Peter M

Oct 23, 2016

Excellent course! nteresting topic!

By Paramjit K S

Nov 10, 2015

I have just completed week 5 successfully. What a eye-opening positive course which I have found has helped me in my personal life as I have introduced new things as a result. Very worthwhile doing, presented well too

By Georgi K

Nov 11, 2015

Practical and inspiring for positive changes in one owns life.

By Vania M R d O

Apr 19, 2018

Excelente! Conteúdo de muita qualidade ministrado de forma muito didática.

By Rania A G

Dec 27, 2015

I loved it and has been sharing all I learnt and will go on recommending it forever! God Bless you!

By Nataliia

Mar 01, 2016

Very interesting and even life changing course.

By Pablo M

Sep 19, 2017

Really inspiring!

By Ashish S B

Aug 30, 2015

Awesome course!!!

By María C P R

Sep 20, 2015

Fabulous course, highly recommended.

By Manolis S

Aug 22, 2015

Excellent teaching of a very interesting subject! I experienced some technical problems with the camera authentication (which I believe is unnecessary) but even attending only the video lectures, the course is excellent!

By Yael A

Oct 12, 2015

Great course, inspiring!

By Manikanta K

Sep 03, 2015

This is highly recommended to create the positive atmosphere