Back to Write Professional Emails in English

JJ

Aug 31, 2018

I would suggest this course is the perfect place to learn about "how to write a professional email". And I appreciate and thanks Coursera team along with Georgia Tech Institute to provide this course.

EH

Jul 01, 2017

The best course i passed on Coursera, badly recommended for anyone seeking for professionalism,The course really discuss very important skill we should all have and it makes difference in our life

226 - 250 of 850 Reviews for Write Professional Emails in English

By Denis T

May 24, 2017

Nice course. I liked it a good deal. This is first for me in coursera.

By Ankit M

Feb 18, 2017

By Ahmed I A M A

Jan 30, 2017

The course was very usefull and the instructor was Excellent, I hope to take more courses with you Mr.Landers

By chaitram

Jun 05, 2017

e

By Kawinthida

Feb 07, 2018

I really like this course !! It's easy to understand and really help me doing better in writing professional emails in English.

By Qurratulain

Jul 24, 2017

I feel so privileged of being part of this course. I have learnt a lot of new techniques and skills for improving my Email writing. Thanks team Georgia

By Egor Z

Aug 10, 2017

Great start for my professional communication in English.

Thank you, Gerry!

By Claudio F S

Oct 06, 2017

The course is excellent! Thank you

By Ali m E A H E

Apr 23, 2017

very good

By Reena M

Jan 12, 2018

Wonderfull course

By Adil S

Apr 17, 2017

Something that I was looking for... Covers all the aspects in details.

Thank you Coursera.

By Amr A a m

Mar 12, 2017

Great course from coursera thanks

By PENUMASCHA S N S

Mar 15, 2017

Thank you Professor Landers, for imparting knowledge which was very necessary for me to excel in my Professional career. Thanks A Lot and All the Best.

By Hugo L

Sep 05, 2017

It was very useful and I will use the tips in this course for the rest of my life!

By Imran N

a

t

By Zhubing S

May 01, 2017

This is a great course for improving my Email writing skills.

By 李一凡

Aug 12, 2017

useful course

By keshav b

Mar 05, 2018

good course

By Tika K

Jun 10, 2017

It is really very good course. I learnt a lot of thing related to email. Thanks coursera.

By Изиляев К Ф

Aug 07, 2017

Грамотный и несложный курс,который дает уверенность и структуру в написании грамотного эл. письма для рабочего общения.

By Aman K

Aug 15, 2017

This course was my first course in Coursera. The tasks and the teaching method is unique.

By Kuldeep A

Dec 21, 2016

It was great experience, Now i feel confident about mail writing. Thank you

By Hakan E K

Dec 07, 2016

I really appreciated for all your effort to created this classroom.This class helped me so much;in addition to this experience I am also very happy to attend your classroom.I have upgraded my confidence since I started to take this classroom.

By sophiefeng

Mar 08, 2017

this course is really fantastic! I learned a lot:)

By RAJA P P