Back to Write Professional Emails in English

SM

I am glad to participate in this course. I really appreciate it and thankful for the coursera team. I also thanks to the professor Mr. Landers who provides wonderful speech and explanation. Thank you.

HA
Apr 22, 2020

I enjoyed every bit of this course. I would recommend all my friends and family members to take this course and learn from this very nicely explained modules on Writing Professional Emails in English.

226 - 250 of 4,201 Reviews for Write Professional Emails in English

By Zaheer A

Jul 11, 2019

I think this is the best course for anyone who is working in any organization. This course is very well organized, covering all aspects of writing an email. This course is very useful to develop professional skills in day to day communication. I will highly recommend to take this course.

By Huan J

Jan 10, 2021

This class is super useful for business environment, especially for non-english native speakers. The cultural difference explanation allows me to understand why people from different cultures sometimes misunderstand each other. Besides, this class teaches me how to write email politely.

By ADITYA M

Sep 29, 2020

Justify my recommendation with concrete evidence and specific examples.Be specific so the authors know what they need to do to improve.Be thorough. This might be the only time you read the manuscript.Be professional and respectful. ...Remember to say what you liked about the manuscript!

By Coulibaly B M

May 8, 2021

C'est très intéressant comme cours, il m'a aidé a comprendre beaucoup de nouvelles choses que j'ignorais encore. Les vidéos sont très bien réalisées et bien exposées. Les messages sont transmis d'une manière très simple à comprendre. Je recommande fortement ce cours enrichissant.

By Ahmed Y A

May 23, 2021

The course is great and I have learned a lot from it, but there is one issue in the week 5 Discussion Prompt that no one can complete despite this problem was reported a lot. But I really liked this course and I am looking forward to taking the next one in this specialization.

By FYBSC 0 K B

Apr 27, 2021

To whom may it concern,

Thank you so much for teaching me this wonderful emails. I am glad, I could be the part of it.

Kind Regard,

Khushi Bhatt

By George T

Dec 3, 2020

GT

Straight forward Course and outlines important details about email writing that we really do not think about when writing emails, For example; the cultural context with the High and Low contextual meanings, the three approaches to an apology letter etc... Very useful class.

By Yudithia A L

Nov 19, 2020

You should choose this course for beginner who will enter the professional world. I love every detail in this course and so many explanation for better understanding. It increase the knowledge regarding the basic communication matter for email writing. This is very important.

By Raman K J

May 18, 2021

This course has the potential to make you absolute professional in Email writing. This will teach you about the various etiquettes that needs to be followed while writing professional Email. This covers all the cultural styles which also become a crucial factor while writing

By Chilla V

Sep 29, 2020

It was an amazing experience to be a part of this journey where the video lessons, quiz and assignments everything has been so organised and prepared for the students to understand easily.

I thank the video lecturer, Mr.Larry, for his skilled teachings and proactive examples.

By Jhonatan P B

Nov 29, 2020

Mr. Landers has tons of patience to present content. He takes the time enough to make content clear and ensures about it for us to learn. I am really thank with him. The course overpassed all my expectatives about from basic to advanced techniques to write effective emails.

By Sabrina M

Nov 9, 2020

This course is very usefull in english communication skills, becouse it bring writing tools and grammar tools. Profesor Gerry Landers offers the course in a didactic and very clear way. I feel very satisfied and I am ready to continue learning . thank you , my best regards.

By Iurii S

Apr 17, 2021

This course is very helpful and pretty easy to understand. It has great structure with many practice tasks.

I found it pretty short but very informative. I would recommend to make notes as there are many important things to remember which might be helpful in the future.

By Dr. N D

Aug 30, 2020

Thanks to Coursera and Georgia Institute of Technology for offering this course. I am thankful to Prof. Gerry Lander for explaining everything so nicely. I am so happy to complete this course successfully. The assignments were very good so we can practice the topics.

By Hemakshi D K

Jun 23, 2021

T​his course taught me the important and minute details to be taken care of while writing professional emails in english. It was a very good learning experience for me and improved my email writing.

T​hanks Gerry Sir and Coursera team for developing this course.

By RUBEN D M V

Dec 6, 2020

Excellent course! Although you may think about it as a "too much basic" one, it has some interesting details that you may overlook once in a while, and also gives you a great perspective of how to interact with people from another cultures. Highly recommended!

By Prabhudatta B

Jun 25, 2021

This is really a great course. Though I have been writing professional emails for long, however I learned many areas where I can improve myself by following the rules mentioned in the course. Quiz questions and submitting assignments are the best activities.

By Subham D

Dec 9, 2020

Excellent course, it rephrase our basic email writing skills and also teaches the professional email writing rules. The emil writing culture of many origin around the world and right language choices are also very valuable things to learn from this course.

By Rajeshwari B

Jan 3, 2021

Simple and easy to grasp the course. I like it is very clear now and I think I am able to apply it in my email communications in my official work. It has given me a boost and confidence in drafting the emails. Thanks again to the instructor of the course.

By KOUAGOU E

Jun 12, 2020

Ce cours a été très très génial! Il m'a aidé à acquérir de nouvelles compétences; ma manière de rédiger des courriels maintenant n'a rien à avoir avec celle d'avant. Il y a eu un grand changement et je pourrais même dire que je suis un pro maintenant...

By Mandeep R P

Jun 27, 2016

The way of presenting was excellent. Loved the clarity and the simplicity of the adviser. And his little smile throughout the presentations added more enthusiasm. Thank you Sir or should I say Thank you Gerry as I have known you for sometime now.

Cheers.

By Nithiya K

Feb 12, 2021

This course is my high of my satisfaction. I am in actually cloud nine. I learned a lot from this course. Through I enjoying this from week 1. Thanks to Instructor for this amazing course. I looking forward to learn many course from this institution.

By Yu T C

May 2, 2020

The instructor delivers the ideas pretty clear and related to my level of English. I not only apply this to write professional emails in English but also in my native language, the outcome has been great since I get more quick email responses nowadays!

By Nahuel

Apr 3, 2018

Dear Mr. Landers,

My name is Nahuel Pregot and I have recently completed this course. I would like to thank you for the excellent content and material provided.

I really enjoyed learning more about this topic. Thank you again.

Best,

Nahuel

npregot@gmail.com

By Justin N

Mar 12, 2021

Great course. Love that you can go at your own pace and fit this into your own schedule. The only item that I had a hard time getting to work was the discussion prompts. Thank you for offering this course. Well worth the time it takes to complete.