Back to Write Professional Emails in English

JJ

Aug 31, 2018

I would suggest this course is the perfect place to learn about "how to write a professional email". And I appreciate and thanks Coursera team along with Georgia Tech Institute to provide this course.

EH

Jul 01, 2017

The best course i passed on Coursera, badly recommended for anyone seeking for professionalism,The course really discuss very important skill we should all have and it makes difference in our life

51 - 75 of 881 Reviews for Write Professional Emails in English

By JUAN V

Jan 22, 2019

It is a very practical course, with recommendations and techniques that really generate value and contribute to the development of communication skills.

By Mauricio R G

Jan 26, 2019

Amazing

By Ghada A E

Jan 24, 2019

This course is very useful to me. I got many wonderful information about writing emails. I appreciate Mr Landers’time and efforts.

By Diego A Q

Feb 21, 2019

Excellent! You really learn how to properly write emails in English.

By Fernando P Q

Feb 22, 2019

Me gustó mucho y aprendí bastante.

By Nguyen V H

Feb 25, 2019

Great course!

By Fredy Z

Feb 25, 2019

It's very useful for my daily communications by email.

By Ameena A h

Mar 21, 2019

dear sir,

I would like to thank you for learn me how I

Write Professional Emails in English, you help me to improve my language

regards,

By Thaina Z

Mar 21, 2019

Amazing option to improve English

By Zhikuan Q

Feb 28, 2019

So excellent and useful tips for writing emails in English!

By Na Y

Great Course

By Korenbaeva L

Mar 25, 2019

Dear Mr Landers,

Thank you for this usefull and interesting course. It was really interesting to know about features of correspondence in The USA and other countries.

I will try to use everything you told us.

Best regards,

Lidiia Korenbaeva

By Crystal G

Mar 27, 2019

Awesome program, I enjoyed and learned so much. Thanks for allowing me to take this course.

By Christmar D Q L

Mar 28, 2019

I really enjoyed this course. Thank you very much. I recommend it.

By CARLA M D

Mar 19, 2019

Excellent experience!

By Osheen S

Apr 01, 2019

It was a very effective and efficient learning experience. Will always remember an practice what

I learnt. Thanks Gerry.

By APICHAT M

Jan 30, 2019

Thank you so so much. I am more confident to write business email now. I like the clear and helpful phrases what lecturer taught in the class. I hope you guys would love too.

By liaoziying

Jan 27, 2019

very helpful, especially for those who just start their career life.

By Azd Z

Feb 09, 2019

It is a valuable and fruitful course. I went through this course since the practice makes perfection.

Gerry, the lecturer, explains ideas clearly and softly. The syllabus sharpened my writing skills.

I would recommend this course.

By mohamed e a e

Feb 12, 2019

Amazing Course instructor brief , clear and direct .

By Rwan M

Feb 02, 2019

I really enjoyed this course and the professor is very good. This course is very professional