Back to Write Professional Emails in English

JJ

Aug 31, 2018

I would suggest this course is the perfect place to learn about "how to write a professional email". And I appreciate and thanks Coursera team along with Georgia Tech Institute to provide this course.

EH

Jul 01, 2017

The best course i passed on Coursera, badly recommended for anyone seeking for professionalism,The course really discuss very important skill we should all have and it makes difference in our life

201 - 225 of 851 Reviews for Write Professional Emails in English

By Oyakhilome M

May 03, 2016

Thanks. I appreciate your insight and practical approach to writing emails. It has really enhance the way I draft and prepare professional email.

By Vinayak

Mar 19, 2017

Worth the time, great lecturer! Loved his teaching.

Not exhaustive and extensive. Just an half an hour per day is sufficient to complete the course.

By Vanessa R T

Mar 10, 2016

It was a great course and I am very happy with my new skills. I completed the five weeks, but I didn´t have money to do a pay course. I think, if you could do something like this, is better to us have the access to this locked places just to complete de tasks, without an evaluation.

Thank you so much.

Vanessa Thiago

By Juan M G

Mar 10, 2016

Very usefull, thanks a lot

By Monica M

Mar 15, 2017

Effective, well-structured content, very usefull!

By Abhishek

Mar 16, 2016

Professor is clear. He taught us specific ideas to be precise and professional.

By Michael P M

Sep 22, 2017

Thanks so much for give me an opportunity for complete this awesome course

Cheers!

By Li O

Apr 26, 2016

Good

By MAHMOUD A A A N

Mar 02, 2017

The course is professional to convert you from the basic low level to a professional level in writing emails in English.

By Sola

Jun 05, 2017

Very useful course!

By ANCHALA B

Jun 23, 2018

I really liked this course. Everything was concise and to the the point.

By Parul B

Jun 07, 2017

This course is superb . Very clear and informative.

By Adriana A R

Nov 26, 2017

I have to read hundreds of emails a week but I knew I was going to learn something useful during this class and indeed I did. I took notes that I look at almost every day while writing my emails and I feel like I have improved a lot.

By Young B

Apr 26, 2018

I really enjoyed doing peer review, reading how other people wrote emails in English. Great course!

By Silvana D S

Feb 08, 2018

Excellent course!

By Sandra V

Aug 11, 2016

Amazing course!!

By Nour A

Dec 04, 2016

I liked this module. Lessons were clear and relevant.

thank you so much Professor Gerry Landers and Coursrea for this oportunity.

By Moriom A

Dec 05, 2016

This course is very helpful.

By Alexander R C

Feb 07, 2017

Very useful.

By Vinay B

Dec 08, 2016

Very good insights and practice

By IASHAH I

Mar 07, 2016

I like this course, it is brief and valuable. It focuses on important points in writing emails step by step. Thank you for offering this course.

By Mickeyo Y

Jun 07, 2018

short but very effective, straight to the point and easily to understand .

By SK M S

Jun 10, 2016

Excellent

By Abdul

Feb 15, 2016

Excellent

By 余淼

Apr 11, 2016

The course is very useful in writing professional emails. Anyone who wants to improve writing skills or develops career can enroll in this course.