Back to Write Professional Emails in English

MS
Mar 5, 2021

I enjoyed every bit of this course. I would recommend all my friends and family members to take this course and learn from this very nicely explained modules on Writing Professional Emails in English.

MT
Jul 26, 2020

I am glad to participate in this course. I really appreciate it and thankful for the coursera team. I also thanks to the professor Mr. Landers who provides wonderful speech and explanation. Thank you.

201 - 225 of 4,111 Reviews for Write Professional Emails in English

By Jocell S

Jun 19, 2018

Even though I did not enroll for a certificate course, I could say it was awesome! I learned a lot of do's and don't in writing professional emails. I know this will be very useful in my profession. Everything discussed in each module made sense. Mr. Landers is also a great and effective instructor. Kudos!

By Guimarães R J

Mar 15, 2016

This is an amazing course for those who are looking for improvement in their writing english email skills. It is also a good course to improve our writing skills in general. The professor Gerry Landers and Georgia Institute of Technology paid great attention and care with this course. I strongly recommend.

By Anwar R S

Nov 11, 2020

Dear Sr,

My name is Anwar Samaan I am from Lebanon native language is Arabia.

First I need to thank Coursera because they give me a good experience how to write a professional email.

In this course I have learned all the key that I should know about writing a professional email.

Thanks and best regards

Anwar

By MITTAPELLI R K

Jul 20, 2020

I learned so much from this course especially the culture to write an effective professional email. I strongly recommend this course for everyone who is in the management field dealing with their clients through email communication. Gerry landers made this course so simple in language and teaching too.

By Chua W L

Jun 9, 2020

I would like to write an compliment for Gerry Landers give me a better understanding about the course of Write Professional Emails in English. His teaching is very clear, professional and yet very friendly and well presented.

I recommended to anyone who wants to enhance on English business writing skills.

By ROHIT K

Mar 23, 2021

This is the best course through this course I have learned several things :-

1) How to write a professional email in best manner?

2) what are the essential elements for writing the email?

3) what is the proper format of writing the email ?

4)what are the cultural differences barriers between the country?

By Nadia D X

Mar 5, 2017

The course is quite helpful, especially for fresh graduates who just learn to write emails in English in the office. The course is conducted in good logical orders, and very informative. I recommend students to learn this course before graduation, in order to prepare for the future working environment.

By praveen b

Aug 10, 2020

I didn't think much about the Emails earlier. I thought emails as just passing an information. But, after the completion of the course, I felt very confident in sending mails. Now I am following all the tips and rules of our class. Thank you very much Gerry Landers for your time and effort in this.

By Nadine C

This course helped me in email writing. It reminded me of the Dos and Don'ts. Three things that I've learned: be polite and mindful of the recipient's culture, be professional by using proper grammar, and always double-check your email before sending it. This course is very informative and organized.

By Lakshman A

Apr 1, 2021

I loved this course and Gery taught me lot of interesting things for writing professional emails based on culture and gender neutral. Throughout the course it's very interactive with the course material and easy to understand the basic concepts to write an professional email.

Thanks Coursera Team..!

By Pallvi T

Aug 10, 2020

This course is much helpful to improve Communication skills. I gained a lot of knowledge regarding Professional Emails.

I am really thankful to the instructor and to Georgia University Tech. for teaching me and helping me to complete this course.

I believe that the course will help me in my future .

By Chaman A D

Feb 27, 2018

Before I took this useful course, I have failed so many times to write professional emails to send them wherever or whoever I was supposed to. Since whatever I have learned from this course, I became much more confident and aware of how to write professional emails with considering its all rules.

By Mostafa R H

Oct 25, 2020

Before entering into the professional world, I wanted to sharpen up my communication skills since English is not my native language. Thanks to Coursera and the Coursera community for helping me out. I believe I will be benefited from this learning outcome and apply into real life communication.

By Md. S I

Sep 28, 2020

What an excellent course it is! There are many mores to learn from here. In this era of globalization, writing formal email helps you to extend your communication skills. From here I have got a complete blending of the pros and cons of professional email. Thank you sir and thanks to all of you.

By liana h

Jul 26, 2019

The courses helped on how to write professional emails. I was so grateful for the professors, and the opportunity to take this amazing course. The courses helped me to improve my self-esteem and confidence. Overall, the classes were unique and thoughtful. I had a great time learning the class.

By Dave H

Jul 27, 2020

This course will help the student understand low-context and high-context culture. The best way to structure an email with a subject line, greeting, email text and closing that work in concert for effectiveness. Many more great instructions to help the writer create effective communication.

By Олег Б

Oct 8, 2020

I want to thank Gerry Landers for this course, that was great! I wanted to check for new information and tasks every day, the course was very interesting. Now I can properly write professional emails. If you want to get the knowledge of writing emails professionally, this course is for you.

By Aira D

Oct 29, 2020

I have joined a lot of classes here in Coursera in the past, but this was the first one I finished. The lessons were short but insightful, and the instructor kept the video lessons fun and interesting. Thank you, Coursera, Georgia Tech, and Mr. Landers for the lessons. Highly recommended!

By HANUMANT S

I am glad to participate in this course. I really appreciate it and thankful for the coursera team. I also thanks to the professor Mr. Gerry Landers who have given wonderful speech with explanation, examples. This course is very useful to students as well as professionals also.

Thank You.

By William M

May 12, 2018

I found that Gerry Landers, covers some really good information in this course. He gives good do and dont in writing best practices and how to format messages to different scenarios. I would recommend the course to those who want to polish up basic communications to peers, customers etc.

By Sdsande

Mar 27, 2020

Excellent course that everyone needs to take before entering into the Corporate world. Mr. Landers was an excellent instructor. His instructions were clear and precise and his wit and charming manner held my interest. I am glad I could do this course for free with the audit course option.

By Zaheer A

Jul 11, 2019

I think this is the best course for anyone who is working in any organization. This course is very well organized, covering all aspects of writing an email. This course is very useful to develop professional skills in day to day communication. I will highly recommend to take this course.

By Huan J

Jan 10, 2021

This class is super useful for business environment, especially for non-english native speakers. The cultural difference explanation allows me to understand why people from different cultures sometimes misunderstand each other. Besides, this class teaches me how to write email politely.

By Aditya M

Sep 29, 2020

Justify my recommendation with concrete evidence and specific examples.Be specific so the authors know what they need to do to improve.Be thorough. This might be the only time you read the manuscript.Be professional and respectful. ...Remember to say what you liked about the manuscript!

By Coulibaly B M

May 8, 2021

C'est très intéressant comme cours, il m'a aidé a comprendre beaucoup de nouvelles choses que j'ignorais encore. Les vidéos sont très bien réalisées et bien exposées. Les messages sont transmis d'une manière très simple à comprendre. Je recommande fortement ce cours enrichissant.