Back to Write Professional Emails in English

JJ

Aug 31, 2018

I would suggest this course is the perfect place to learn about "how to write a professional email". And I appreciate and thanks Coursera team along with Georgia Tech Institute to provide this course.

EH

Jul 01, 2017

The best course i passed on Coursera, badly recommended for anyone seeking for professionalism,The course really discuss very important skill we should all have and it makes difference in our life

126 - 150 of 848 Reviews for Write Professional Emails in English

By Mohamed F M A

Oct 17, 2018

Great Course

By Edwin L V G

Oct 18, 2018

Muy buen curso, muy completo. Tiene bastante bibliografía adicional recomendada

By Faiz S

Oct 18, 2018

Really amazingly informative course, It helped me to hone the skill of writing professional email in English, highly recommended course.

By Asbin S

Oct 19, 2018

Learnt hands-on methods in professional email writing.

By José M J

Sep 13, 2018

Very Good!

By Mohammed A

Aug 20, 2018

Good work Mr Gerry

By Casey M

Sep 15, 2018

I noticed an improvement in writing professional emails, and it kept me interested in continuing and completing this course. Thanks to professor Landers and Georgia Tech for the high standards and contributions to the online professional education. Casey Malaver.

By krishna

Sep 17, 2018

Great and helpful

By Ahmad M S

Sep 19, 2018

He is an awesome teacher who can make learning easy .

By akash s

Sep 19, 2018

Improved the knowledge & skills

By Mahmoud T S A

Sep 20, 2018

Many Thanks,Good work

By Desislava A

Sep 21, 2018

The course helps me a lot. Inspires me to improve myself!

By Cleiser d O

Sep 23, 2018

Great course, usefull tips.

By Emad A

Sep 24, 2018

It Is a professional way to learn how to write emails

Thanks

By Oscar F B C

Sep 25, 2018

This is a very good course, I liked it so much, method of teaching and material are excellent.

By Bijita B

Sep 27, 2018

This course is a great way to enhance your professional email writing skill.

By Shiva D

Sep 30, 2018

Great faculty

By NARELYS S

Oct 06, 2018

Really good course! Some important tips about culture and punctuations are share in this course, and as No native speaking english, its really important to learn all about it!

By Babul R

Oct 07, 2018

Its a good platform to learn English.To improve ourself and become professional in writing emails.

By Amjad A

Oct 04, 2018

over all best

By Arif N B

Sep 24, 2018

I am witnessing a change in my English writing. I feel great. Thank you coursera for introducing this course. Moreover, many thanks to the Professor for designing this course beautifully.

By Omar B M

Oct 05, 2018

Great information for email writers. I will definitely recommend it to all my coworkers and friends.

By Ana M E G

Jun 13, 2016

Great course, thank you!

By Andreia I A O

Jan 19, 2017

Great course!

By Estefania C

Apr 26, 2018

Super comprehensive, fun and dynamic course. I really love it because I learned a lot things about write professional emails in english, things like how to interact with people from other cultures, age and gender or how to development an idea in the text body of the email.