Back to Write Professional Emails in English

JJ

Aug 31, 2018

I would suggest this course is the perfect place to learn about "how to write a professional email". And I appreciate and thanks Coursera team along with Georgia Tech Institute to provide this course.

EH

Jul 01, 2017

The best course i passed on Coursera, badly recommended for anyone seeking for professionalism,The course really discuss very important skill we should all have and it makes difference in our life

76 - 100 of 874 Reviews for Write Professional Emails in English

By Piyush C

Mar 08, 2019

This was the best course that gave me the opportunity to Learn and grow as a Professional Writer. I would like to thanks Coursera and especially Professor Landers for their genuine effort to help learners like me all around the world.

Thank you.

By Tran T D

Mar 15, 2019

Dear Mr. Gerry Landers,

I really like your course.

This course provided to me a lot of knowledge and information to write email effectively and professionally. I would like to send my thanks to you. In the next time, I hope I can receive more effective courses from you.

Best wishes,

Duong.

By Cristina E M F B

Mar 18, 2019

Great course! Short videos, great classes. Prof. Landers teaches in a light and efficient way.

By Waseem A

Mar 18, 2019

It's Amazing

By CARLA M D

Mar 19, 2019

Excellent experience!

By coulibaly M A

Dec 28, 2018

more clear and very important

By Basil A H A

Jan 14, 2019

Dear Mr. Gerry Landers,

I would like to thank you very for this Excellent course, I think that nobody can deny the benefit and the precious information that we are learning from your lectures. I believe that we are lucky to be students at your course. I wish you further progress and prosperity in your business life.

Best Regards.

Dec 16, 2018

It's very useful course!

By Jonathan A

Nov 30, 2018

This course has helped me to understand other people culture when it comes to writing an email. Very good information for any one that is trying to improve their knowledge in knowing differences in writing email to people from other cultures.

By ANANSIRIBOVORN,Varisara

Dec 18, 2018

It's fun and useful. Highly recommend for anyone who want to improve your writing skill.

By Thaina Z

Mar 21, 2019

Amazing option to improve English

By Ameena A h

Mar 21, 2019

dear sir,

I would like to thank you for learn me how I

Write Professional Emails in English, you help me to improve my language

regards,

By vartika s

Aug 01, 2018

Highly recommended .I am thankful to coursera for introducing such courses.This course is not only limited to videos and written content but assignment and quizzes are fun,i really enjoyed.Discussion Forums helps in getting contact with other learners and you can have their valuable suggestions also.Best experience till now.

By Aleksandar C

Jul 28, 2018

Awesome lecturer and great course!

By Cheong V

Great!

By Abdalla E

Aug 02, 2018

Concise and straight to the point.

By Fizza J

Dear Sir,

I am grateful for your efforts to make this course understandable for me. I really liked your teaching style.

Warm Regards,

Fizza

By 遗忘调调

Aug 03, 2018

Thanks the teacher! The lesson is helpful and funny for me.

By JI W Y

Aug 02, 2018

The contents of the lecture is very concise and clear.

By Muhammad A

Aug 07, 2018

It was a great experience to learn from Mr. Landers .

By Saman S

Aug 08, 2018

This course is simplified to make it easy for Non-English speakers. A very good guide to learn how to write a professional email. Thank You.

By Shimaa T

Aug 06, 2018

Simple and valuable.

Sincere thanks Mr. Lander for your great effort and time.

By Hassan E

Aug 12, 2018

I have a lot of information from this course than you teacher a lot .

By Maya L

Aug 14, 2018

Great course! Very effective and practical