Back to Write Professional Emails in English

JJ

Aug 31, 2018

I would suggest this course is the perfect place to learn about "how to write a professional email". And I appreciate and thanks Coursera team along with Georgia Tech Institute to provide this course.

EH

Jul 01, 2017

The best course i passed on Coursera, badly recommended for anyone seeking for professionalism,The course really discuss very important skill we should all have and it makes difference in our life

26 - 50 of 848 Reviews for Write Professional Emails in English

By Stephanie G S K

Sep 09, 2019

Very informative course! Could see the drastic improvement in my email writing after every lesson. Appreciate the additional materials to read up after the lesson as well.

The only gripe I have is that there are too many peer-graded assignments. There are instances where they do not grade assignments accurately, leading to unnecessary loss of marks. I believe it will be fairer if we can report/feedback the peer-graded assignment comments.

By shaikh a m

Nov 26, 2018

Great Explanation

By HYEMI K

Nov 24, 2018

I learned much benefit information about writing professional email. Thank you.

By Eber C F

Nov 28, 2018

This course is excellent. I am learning more than I had planned.

By Evgenia E

Dec 16, 2018

It's very useful course!

By Jonathan A

Nov 30, 2018

This course has helped me to understand other people culture when it comes to writing an email. Very good information for any one that is trying to improve their knowledge in knowing differences in writing email to people from other cultures.

By ANANSIRIBOVORN,Varisara

Dec 18, 2018

It's fun and useful. Highly recommend for anyone who want to improve your writing skill.

By Hamza R

Dec 21, 2018

Thanks

By Abdelrahman M I T

Dec 04, 2018

Many thanks for this useful course , was include many good information

By Zafar I

Dec 04, 2018

Bundle of Thanks for coursera that create this course.

By mohaned y a m

Jan 11, 2019

its very good

By Ashish S

Dec 25, 2018

The course was really very good and will help me to improve my mail writing skill.

By coulibaly M A

Dec 28, 2018

more clear and very important

By Basil A H A

Jan 14, 2019

Dear Mr. Gerry Landers,

I would like to thank you very for this Excellent course, I think that nobody can deny the benefit and the precious information that we are learning from your lectures. I believe that we are lucky to be students at your course. I wish you further progress and prosperity in your business life.

Best Regards.

Basil Al-Askary

By Tarek A

Jan 15, 2019

It's very good course.

By Anna S

Jan 02, 2019

Hello,

Fantastic course! Definitely five out of five. I loved how Mr. Landers presented the learning material. The information in the course is useful and straight to the point.

Thank you Mr. Landers.

Regards,

Anna Said

By MOHAMED G A

Jan 02, 2019

Thanks Mr. Landers fro your time and effort you given us.

By Zhang J

Thanks for your course.

By Harshet j

Jan 23, 2019

everything is excellent but i have a issue on checking, sometimes students who check the answers of question is not good enough.

By Nata C

Jan 23, 2019

I learned a lot, I appreciate all the content put in the course. Very useful information, brief and clear for everybody.

By Ali R

Jan 22, 2019

Method of teaching is very simple and understandable

By JUAN V

Jan 22, 2019

It is a very practical course, with recommendations and techniques that really generate value and contribute to the development of communication skills.

By Mauricio R G