Back to Write Professional Emails in English

JJ

Aug 31, 2018

I would suggest this course is the perfect place to learn about "how to write a professional email". And I appreciate and thanks Coursera team along with Georgia Tech Institute to provide this course.

EH

Jul 01, 2017

The best course i passed on Coursera, badly recommended for anyone seeking for professionalism,The course really discuss very important skill we should all have and it makes difference in our life

251 - 275 of 852 Reviews for Write Professional Emails in English

May 05, 2016

awesome

By FANGCHEN L

Feb 25, 2016

The course is very clear and useful!

By Astrid P D

Aug 04, 2017

Dear Mister Professor,

Thanks a lot for all these tips, it was apleasure to attend your course.

Please do new MOOC !

By 徐丹

Mar 06, 2017

The course is quite helpful, especially for fresh graduates who just learn to write emails in English in the office. The course is conducted in good logical orders, and very informative. I recommend students to learn this course before graduation, in order to prepare for the future working environment.

By Hany A A

Oct 14, 2016

Thank you so much! You helped me alot.

By Rafael D

Mar 14, 2016

Gerry Landers, the course instructor, is a true professional of the field. What's more, he is the Teacher. I'm not exaggerating, he is the Teacher in nature. He explains everything in such a manner that everything gets straight to the skill level of unconscious mind, and you, as a student, are able to momentarily use that information in your everyday work.

Also, I'd love to mention here the brilliant team work that has developed the way of delivering the knowledge as effectively. Shootings, changing backgrounds, wallpapers, headlines, sound, slides, bullet points, voice instructions combined with simultaneous written information - to say the demeanor is perfect would be a great understatement. I can judge, since I've successfully lived through quite a number of courses not only on Coursera but also on Edx and have a lot to compare with.

I want to thank all of you, professionals, for such a delivery. And I strongly recommend every person anything interested in writing to join the course "Write Professional Emails in English" with Mr. Gerry Landers. Join the course unhesitatingly because it is worth finishing.

By loken

May 08, 2016

greate coursera

By laura

Mar 03, 2016

Simple and straight to the point.

By Yaroslava F

Nov 12, 2016

This is an excellent course which I recommend to all my colleagues. People should know that professional emeil obliges one to follow business etiquette and respect the reader's time and cultural expectations.

By Hlal A A C

Mar 14, 2016

I got really a good benifit by this valuable course.

By Natália C R

Nov 04, 2016

Excelent course! Easy to follow, very good content!

By IBRAHIM A

Nov 07, 2016

This course is great!

By Yi D

Mar 18, 2016

Good, and explicit, and well organised course.

The only drawback is, it's not free......

Sorry, too poor to pay....

By Bogdan K

Jul 12, 2017

great course!

By Jose A R N

Dec 08, 2016

My name is Jose Antonio (https://www.linkedin.com/in/joseantonio11)

My experience in speaking English is small because I don't practice it every day.

I am in transition career to Data Scientist, doing specializations at Coursera.

English could help me a lot at this moment in my professional life.

Congratulations to Coursera and Teacher of this course.

Regards.

Mar 03, 2016

Good course.

By Lucas K M

Nov 16, 2016

This introductory course was helpful in helping me to learn how to write emails in a professional setting. Tips were very practical.

By Katya B

Feb 28, 2016

A lot of email etiquette rules are obvious, but using them is much easier when all of them are logically arranged. Thank you a lot for putting my knowledge in the right order and adding new facts! Hope, I'll look more professional when writing emails to my colleagues nowadays.

By Estefania C

Apr 26, 2018

Super comprehensive, fun and dynamic course. I really love it because I learned a lot things about write professional emails in english, things like how to interact with people from other cultures, age and gender or how to development an idea in the text body of the email.

By Maria V

Feb 14, 2016

The course is very clear and well organized. I can recommend it to anybody who wants to know how to use the language correctly.

By Claudia G